[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would one go about selling his mortal soul to the dark lord?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-25-29.png (165KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-17-22-25-29.png
165KB, 480x854px
How would one go about selling his mortal soul to the dark lord?
Also, what do these symbols mean?
>>
which dark lord?
There are at least 72 according to the ars goetia.
the picture you've got there isn't a pentagram; those are stars that are right side up and are a symbol of wicca. what you have is some sort of pentagram, which is upside down and more related to satanism, whether laveyan or theistic. the version you have also seems to be kabbalistic, meaning it's from old jewish mysticism. the symbols surrounding it are letters from the jewish alphabet.
My advice? dont fuck with any of the dark lords. if they cant get something you'll seriously regret losing later out of you with the deals they make, then they wont bother to make a deal with you at all.
>>
sorry, exhaustion is getting to me. same poster as above.
you've got a pentacle, not a pentagram.
>>
>>18343574
a pentacle is a pentagram.
>>
>>18343582
shit
ok i was wrong and had to ask a pagan friend but theyre still not the same thing. a pentagram is basically a 5 pointed star used in neopaganism, with one point facing up. a pentacle is a pentagram with a circle around it, basically symbolic of totality and the interconnectivity of all things.
pentacles and pentagrams can be inverted, which is a symbol for male powers like pan and cernunnos, whereas the regular pentacle is more female-centric.
>>18343547
this is a baphomet, which has an inverted pentagram used in it, but is very much a symbol of the church of satan.
im very tired.
>>
File: image.jpg (481KB, 806x1279px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481KB, 806x1279px
>>18343547
>>18343605
>>
a pentagram is a five pointed star. the word means five lines.

the word pentacle is often used interchangably with the word pentagram, but is also used to denote a circle inscribed with a symbol to be evoked, like an earth symbol. though it is most often a pentagram.

anyway, the "symbols" on OP's pentagram are hebrew letters. i'm not very good with hebrew, and i dont know what tzrgzk is supposed to actually spell. the original baphomet pentagram that looks similar to that with the hebrew is used by the church of satan and spells leviathan.
>>
If you want to sell your soul I would advise you to heavily research rather than asking /x/ how to do it.
>>
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html
just read this and stop tryin to be a edgy cunt.

you cant sell something you dont really own
>>
I urge you to believe in Jesus Christ and read the Bible before its too late
>>
>>18343547
op if your asking how he already has your soul

only saints can sell their souls
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.