[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive conspiracy related to this entire election. Definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1439429800984.gif (569KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
1439429800984.gif
569KB, 640x636px
Massive conspiracy related to this entire election. Definitely feels like were on the precipice of something bad, and no matter what happened with the election something awful was going to happen. When Trump won me and many other people also felt like some sort of shift happened, it was unbelievable. What does /x/ think? Do you think were close to some sort of actual happening?
>>
Was there an outside force that modified the election for a specific reason?
>>
>>18343515

/pol/
>>
>>18343513
One Inauguration Day, trump will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

Also, we are currently in the Jewish year 5777 AM, and have been since Oct 2nd. I expect something important regarding Greater Israel to come about via Trump. He is the master mason, born during an eclipse. Child of the black sun. That an Egyptian diety was called on for his grassroots campaign is no accident.

Trump of God. He will bring about the NWO (or at least make it far more likely). He is not THE antichrist, but he is instrumental.
>>
File: 1478973845164.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1478973845164.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
What exactally will come after KEK allows us our good times
>>
>>18343757
Trump is the fool thats sacrificed/causes the sacrifice bringing the NWO.

Imagine this, Trump has been made king for a day and is obviously going to shit the bed and roll around in it until TPTB decide he's caused enough damage that they can swoop in and create a one world government
>>
I don't think Trump will make it to inauguration. JFK was the last person that tried to challenge the elite and look what happened.

The house will vote and Clinton will be sworn in. Pence won't get the vote.
>>
>>18343513
trump was meant to win.
>>
>>18343757

Israel is happy about a trump victory as he isn't going to bark as much when the Israelis are fucking up the Palestinians. We may see the start of greater Israel and other apocalyptic prophesies
>>
>>18344027
too bad that has never happened in the history of us politics except for when both candidates didn't reach 270 electoral votes which was only 1 or 2 times. trump has 306.
>>
>>18344039
this is one of the reasons why trump is president.
>>
I feel the shift yes
November is truly something
They will sour and end
>>
>>18343757
Sweet trips.
>>
>>18344069
do you not know what trips are?
>>
>>18343513
CERN is always trying to collapse universes where the Vatican pulled off their NWO agenda into our universe, maybe you felt that. Though, CERN does fail a lot, one case, no shit, an owl dropped a baguette onto a piece of vital equipment and shut it down.
>>
>>18343513
People spent 1.3 billion on clinton for her to lose.

Big people, Soros, Rothschild, the Saudi royal family, Qatar.

If Trump makes it to office this presidency is going to see the largest terror attack on U.S. soil since 9/11 i shit you not, there is too much money in the game now.
>>
>>18344074
I was making a joke about the year. Nevermind.
>>
>>18343513

>felt like some sort of shift happened

Could you be any more vague? We were all surprised; don't read too deep into your emotions on this one. Trump won because the people positioned against him both politically and ideologically insulated themselves from differing opinions and so failed to accurately measure his popularity. The guy also isn't as radical and crazy as the media's made him out to be. I expect little change to come of this.
>>
>>18344101
I wasn't surprised. I've known Trump would win since Brexit.
>>
>>18344111

Well dem trips know where it's at.
>>
File: 1479437784267.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1479437784267.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
>>18343513
>>
>>18344076
wat fukin owlbrah.

So is CERN doing good or bad
>>
File: 1472089972148.jpg (66KB, 638x498px) Image search: [Google]
1472089972148.jpg
66KB, 638x498px
>>18343513
There's no conspiracy. /pol/ used Meme Magic and Kek to shitpost Trump into the White House while /x/ was freaking out about "summoning forces you don't understand/can't control/are not a succubus!" and "lol meme magic u guize are faggot retards it'll never happen"

>inb4 "pol didn't do anything!"
>inb4 "x totally helped u guize"
>inb4 "we totally didn't insult Kek"
>>
>>18344355
But /pol/ didn't do anything. Why do neckbeards think they have super powers because trump is president elect?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.