[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you guys hate tulpas. I'm not know weird ass neck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

I know you guys hate tulpas. I'm not know weird ass neck beard but I got a question. Can they fuck you up mentally. I just want one for memory recall and basically be able to talk to my subconscious. I'm a truck driver and am on the road for hours on end alone so having someone to talk to would be nice.
>>
File: 1370923224799.jpg (71KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1370923224799.jpg
71KB, 500x524px
They're basically people. Just don't be a cunt to them, don't give them an identity crisis and generally be nice to them and they won't fuck you up.
>>
File: 1437186452485.png (146KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1437186452485.png
146KB, 480x352px
Also
> I just want one for memory recall and basically be able to talk to my subconscious.

Thinking like that is a surefire way to make them resentful. Seriously, how would you like it if your best friend admitted they only kept you around so you could remember shit for them?

Don't think of them as tools. They're alive.
>>
You're literally brain-raping yourself into a minor split personality.

I'd rather have my mind in tact. So yeah, fucked up mentally by definition.
>>
>>18343210
This. Giving yourself schizophrenia
>>
>>18342909
>Can they fuck you up mentally.

Of course. Why is this even a question?
>>
Well shit I guess I'll change my attitude
>>
just get an audiobook or something or download a podcast before you go driving.
Not worth the fuckery.
>>
>>18342909
>having someone to talk to would be nice

That's what God is for.

Of course listening is also good. Harder than the talking though. But important.

Your "subconscious" is either you or someone you don't really want to talk to and really don't want to listen to.
>>
Does anyone have the screencap of the guy who messed up making a pony tulpa?
>>
File: pony tulpa thread.jpg (954KB, 1440x4500px) Image search: [Google]
pony tulpa thread.jpg
954KB, 1440x4500px
>>18345417
>>
>>18345454
Well fuck
>>
>>18345454
I am thinking I do not want to do it anymore but man now I can't stop thinking about her. She doesn't respond or anything but she is always there. I guess once I get to work I should stop
>>
>>18345454
Fuck Tulpas man.

I'm also worried about /pol/'s obsession with KEK. They might be building the most powerful Tulpa ever made, and they're giving it negative traits like Chaos and Darkness.
>>
>>18342909

>not know weird ass neck beard
>asks about tulpas
>>
>>18346226
KEK IS A PEACEFUL GOD! PBUH!
>>
I don't think tulpas are inherently a bad thing, but I think you're a lot more likely to have a negative experience if you actually try to conjure one.

A few years back I was living with a really shitty roommate and just dealing with a lot of really terrible people and didn't have anyone to genuinely talk to about real shit.

So I'd drive alone at night up and down country roads a few miles outside of town and just sort of talk to no one.
Not to myself, exactly, just as if I had an audience or someone there.

After a few months of this i started to seriously feel like someone was in the car with me listening.
Whoever it was had some kind of form, no particular details, but a form and a sort of aura of gentleness and reception.
It never spoke or reacted, but it seemed to just listen and 'enjoy' the experience.

I cant say with certainty if that was a 'real' tulpa or thoughtform, but it felt like a living thing was there and genuinely appreciated being in the car with me and listening.

I didnt make an actual effort to summon it or give it life or form or an identity, it just sort of manifested itself.
>>
File: 1472090353634.gif (143KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
1472090353634.gif
143KB, 300x420px
>>18346226
Kek is a frog-headed deity that has existed since Ancient Egypt. /pol/ didn't create him, /pol/ simply tapping into his powers, which is apparently fueled by repeating digits and frog memes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
>>
File: storm.jpg (213KB, 644x760px) Image search: [Google]
storm.jpg
213KB, 644x760px
>>18346226
the storm comes
>>
Find an ancient stone arrow and stab yourself with it, that will unlock you latent tulpa.
>>
>>18346226

Don't worry, like Jesus, Kek is a light bringer. He will cause chaos but only to build something new.

Also the correct term for a super tulpa is an Egregore
>>
>>18346374
We are the clouds in the sky
We are the storm and the tides
We are the wind and the rain
The sun and the moon
And the end of all time!
>>
File: ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg (24KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
ArchangelRaphaelOnJazzHornSolo.jpg
24KB, 480x240px
>>18342909
>I'm a truck driver and am on the road for hours on end alone so having someone to talk to would be nice.

You are better off recording notes to self by speaking aloud, and listening to audiobooks.

Making a Tulpa is basically destroying your soul by giving yourself a schizoid disorder. You might drive unsafely by accident, or be diagnosed with a condition that increases your insurance payments.
>>
Everyone can't talk to their conscience? I feel like I do that all day
>>
>>18342909
you'll basically give yourself schizophrenia by splitting your consciousness, even more so if it's connected to your subconscious.

the subconscious doesn't know how to conceptualize the world, it's instinctive, overly emotional, and reactionary.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>18346665
>the subconscious doesn't know how to conceptualize the world, it's instinctive, overly emotional, and reactionary.
And this is why most tulpas are female.
>>
File: ebola-chan death cult.jpg (101KB, 600x546px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan death cult.jpg
101KB, 600x546px
>>18346226
>>18346423
Kek isn't even the first egregore /pol/ manifested. There were shrines, and sacrifices of blood and semen to Ebola-chan, and a thousand niggers died. Now we've used Kek to put a man in place who will slay the usurpers of the Pharaohs and purge the Muslims from the face of the Earth.
>>
Alright niggas, tulpafag here, I've had my bunny rabbit bro for over two years now. In my experience, and experience I saw in the cringe-worthy communities, there really aren't very many negative experiences that people have. People don't lose their minds, they don't get taken over, they don't lose their social life. Instead what most people get are lifelong friends that develop an understanding between each other that is extremely close. I've personally had nothing but a positive experience from having a tulpa.

>>18343210
While yes, there is the creation of a separate personality, there aren't really any factors that negatively affect a host's life. It's not really "fucked up" if it doesn't fuck you up. It's just different. CAN they fuck you up? Technically speaking, yes. Can you bite your own fingers off? Technically speaking, yes. Are you going to do that? No, of course not. A tulpa wouldn't want to fuck with the host negatively because that directly affects their own existence. A host can destroy a tulpa if necessary.

>>18344025
Create one with the intention of it being a friend. That way, you gain the benefits of having a tulpa, (which really aren't all that substantial, mostly improved visualization and a few other things) without having to worry about them resenting their existence as being just something that passes the butter.

>>18345856
This shit doesn't really happen. The development process consists of what you feel will work and what won't. If you're afraid that something will inhibit the development of your tulpa, then that fear in itself may inhibit the development. Coincidentally enough, a lot of challenges that you face are all in your head.

>>18346665
Nigga schizophrenia is a lot more than just hearing voices in your head.

NOTE: Tulpas are not paranormal, they're more of a psychological phenomena. The whole mass belief in a single entity isn't really what modern tulpas are, they're more akin to autonomous imaginary friends.
>>
>>18346226
What about the God of any given religion (e.g. christanity) who has more worshipers than anybody on /pol/ who worships kek? Wouldn't a larger base of people to feed a thought make it more powerful than kek?
>>
>>18346955
Thanks because I've been going along with talking to her. But I feel better which I guess is good. It just seems cool to have someone to talk to all the time and get second opinion on things. Plus get into new things or something I've read a lot of people took up art after because their tulpa wanted to draw
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.