[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me /x/ I keep having dreams within dreams where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
Please help me /x/

I keep having dreams within dreams where I wake up and realize I'm still dreaming and I wake up again, it's still a dream, and so forth. I've lost count of how many layers there can be.

I think I am dreaming right now and I think my whole life for the past two years has been a dream. Nothing feels right. The people I know don't seem like themselves. I don't even seem like myself.

Maybe it was ever since they put me to sleep for surgery and I'm still there.

Yeah I know, can't up, saaave meeee, etc. Memes aside, how do I figure out if any of this is real?
>>
I've replied to this thread. Proof enough.
>>
File: 94a60ac0.jpg (54KB, 658x658px) Image search: [Google]
94a60ac0.jpg
54KB, 658x658px
>>18341533
How does that prove anything to me anon
>>
>>18341536
It'd be selfish to think all of /x/ is in your dream and anyone who replies is just another inner thought. I am an individual experiencing my own life my own way and I have not crossed you until now. You had not existed in my life before now and I have not existed in yours therefore your brain wouldn't be able to conjure me up. Therefore you are not in a dream.
>>
File: 1476335059362.png (363KB, 424x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476335059362.png
363KB, 424x444px
>>18341625
I've had a lot of dreams where I'm reading stuff on the Internet anon
>>
You're not dreaming anon because I'm at work lol and I'm a live person who just typed this
>>
>>18341513
>child's rhyme stuck in my head
>it said that life is but a dream
>spent so many years in question
>to find I had known this all along
Look forward to seeing you when you wake up, anon
>>
File: can't wake up.png (356KB, 630x826px) Image search: [Google]
can't wake up.png
356KB, 630x826px
If you're dreaming you wouldn't be able to read. You'd think you were reading. If you focus on what you're reading, and form every word in your mind, you're awake. In case you still have doubts, I'll let you know something about me that you probably wouldn't imagine on your own.
When I was younger, I'd eat ants. I would just eat them. They tasted like nothing, I guess I just did it to get rid of them with ease instead of squishing them and leaving bug bits. I ate a red ant only twice, and was bitten both times. Once more recently, I tried it again, but the ant tasted like bug spray so I spat it out and rinsed my mouth.
Pic for further proof. You probably wouldn't dream this up.
>>
>>18341778
OP here. I ate ants too when I was a kid
>>
>>18341778
Don't listen to him! It's the dream devil! He's trying to keep you trapped here forever!
>>
>>18341812
Oh crap OP, are you part of MY dream reality? :c
>>
>>18341513
just wake up OP
>>
>>18341778

Proviso: This is reality and you are awake.

That being said, I have read in my dream and retrieved words before. Not many, barely a sentence. It was a herculean task but I did it.
>>
>>18341513
it's funny, I was talking about this to a friend a week ago and we'd joke we were probably in one's another dream. maybe you're in my dreams, anon.

maybe I'm in your dreams
>>
>>18342216
It being that difficult makes it evidence enough I suppose. What did you read?
>>
>>18341513
This is is some Inception shit right here man, to know if your asleep or not pinch yourself hard. You don't feel pain when your dreaming,
>>
Reality is just a dream...
>>
ALERT, THIS IS YOUR SUBCONSICENCE

THE SURGERY HAS FAILED, YOU HAVE BEEN IN A COMA FOR A LONG TIME

YOUR BODY IS UNUSABLE,YOU'RE A VEGETABLE HELD TOGETHER BY MACHINES THAT WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE LIFE AGAIN

YOUR ONLY WAY OUT IS TO TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE. LITERALLY, KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>18342546
How is killing yourself in a dream going to actually kill yourself retard
>>
You know that you actually dont dream in "Layers", right? Thats Leonardo DiFaprio Movie stuff.. You often "wake" up in your dreams, thats the common way your brain "switches" Channels
>>
>>18341778
Completely false. I read in my dreams all the time. I have the same problem though OP. I had one the other day where I was in schooland everything seemed normal until I realized I already graduated years ago, so I woke up and a different dream started. This only started recently for me. Do you take anything to help you sleep?
>>
Op, do you have a normal sleep schedule? I fjnd that i get lots of false awakenings if I'm extremely tired, or if I'm having trouble sleeping.
>>
File: 1479315714448.jpg (1MB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1479315714448.jpg
1MB, 3072x1728px
Does anybody else have dreams where you are lying in bed exactly like you are? It's like I know where I am even though I'm asleep.
>>
>>18342216
>>18342707
I have dreams where I "wake up" and check my phone and start reading stuff all the time. Then I wake up again and do the same thing, realize I'm still dreaming, and so on. This can go on several times before I actually wake up.
>>
Can confirm this has happened to me before. I dreamt that I was sleeping in class had a dream while sleeping in class woke up to the class room and(after doing some random shit) woke up in reality in class. most exhausting and confusing situation ever I know your pain OP. Hang in there
>>
Has anybody had one of those dreams where you are at a house that you feel is familiar but you've never been there before? Like one time I was at a family reunion at a place I have never seen before and even to make things even weirder there were twin girls sitting in a darker room asking for me to relax with them, they started cuddling with me like I was a stuffed bear... It was surprisingly relaxing desu guys
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.