[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just woke up from nightmares. Now the house is dead quiet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: scary.jpg (13KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
scary.jpg
13KB, 500x400px
I just woke up from nightmares. Now the house is dead quiet. I need to go back to sleep, but the darkness awaits me. Wat do?
>>
>>18340984
You won't survive the night anon
>>
barrel roll
>>
i have it on good authority that there are dark spirits hiding in the shadows and looking at you from the in-betweens of your room.
>>
>>18340997

Will you do anything for his physical and metaphysical safety?
>>
>>18340997

I know there are. I sense them all the time. Sometimes I talk to them in my mind when I am sleeping. I am used to it.

My gaurdian angel sits on my dresser, but sometimes I don't feel his presence, and that scares me.

Right now I hear the leaves outside my window rustling. Something is walking around outside.
>>
>>18341003
the OP will be fine as long as he avoids any in-betweens. Stay out of doorways, open windows, and be weary of the time between waking and sleep.

Hopefully it's past midnight whereever he lives.
>>
Protiparoni: Masterbate.
>>
>>18341008
>and be weary of the time between waking and sleep.

oh sure, that's easy

it's 4am here. i have to go back to sleep because i work today.
>>
>>18341006
You think your Angel can protect you?

They do not fear God. The space between is the domain of beings outside the influence of the Setheus that you worship and the Demiurge who empowers him. Though their domain is limited their power is absolute. As long as you avoid the intersections they can't harm you. They want you to open the window, so they create noise. When you open the window you make another entrance. They can see you, but they can't touch you. Unless it's midnight or noon.
>>
>>18340984
Slap it in the face.
>>
>>18340984
Rage against the dying of light
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.