[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would anyone be interested in doing some black magic, or be interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-11-17-00-30-34-1.png (29KB, 479x301px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-17-00-30-34-1.png
29KB, 479x301px
Would anyone be interested in doing some black magic, or be interested in learning about black magic? I know alot of you will ignore this,or go on to say "black magic is wrong!!1!" But honestly,i dont care if you think it is. I am looking for people that are willing to try it or even look into it. I have been studying black magic and such for some time now,so if you have any questions go ahead and ask.
>>
>>18340468
how you get started?
>>
Got any recommendations for learning about it?
Also, do you have a god you worship or is it something you can just do when you need to do something, without the need of a higher power?
Sorry if that's a retarded question, I know actually nothing about it
>>
>>18340505
How i got started was out of a vision of the sorts. I know thats cliché but that is how i started. A dream giving me a mission of the sorts.

>>18340522
I would start by looking into chenistry.a lot of practical black magic can be done with various chemicals. And with the whole god thing,the earth if my god. A lot of modern day black magic revovles around the world,reactions(by people and chemical) and how it gives me power. Its not a "retarded question".i understand where you are coming from with that question.
>>
>>18340542
cool, thanks for the response
I've been wanting to learn for a while now but I didn't know where to begin so I'm glad this thread popped up
>>
>>18340468
Do you have any book i can read?
>>
>>18340590
Someone had taught me,so i dont really have any kind of book recomendations.
>>
Can you give us an example of a low level spell, or what kinds of things a spell may require? I'm a little confused by the chemistry aspect and the phrase "practical" black magic. Does that mean you could perform the magic without using any actual magic?
>>
>>18340631
I will start off by saying practical magic,in its simplest,is what can be witnessed inside the human realm of possibilty. There are many,many spells given form in our everyday lives. Alot of the times we do these spells without even thinking about it. For istance,there are people that feed off of peoples emotions and energy. These kind of people are known as "energy vampires". They,unwillingly or willing,thrive off of human energy given form. That form being will. As in a will to do or not do. A good spell that can be done by beginners is a kind of warding spell. It requires time and effort but it is effective. I will have to tell you how to do it in a different post but i will tell you.
>>
>>18340631
You will need

2g of lysine hydrochloride
1G of sodium bicarbonate
And a water/ethanol
A small amount of semen

The first option,and honestly the easiest,is a basic heating trial.

First you will need a round bottom flask.pour 0.5G of the lysine on the flask. Then gently pur in 0.25G the sodium into the flask that has the lysine. Be sure to shake the flask carefuly so that they both will mix. You will need a burner to heat up the mixture,but be sure it is heated evenly or you will ruin it. As you heat it up,a yellowish/brown liquid will begin to form.when this happens you will know it is done. Now alot of the lysine will go unreacted and thats ok,it should be enough. Now,before the liquid cools pour 5 millimeters of ethanol into it. Beware,it will have a terrible odor to it. I suggest wearing a face mask and having a strong stomach when doing this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.