[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This week while undertaking a new degree within the Masonic Scottish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: crowley.jpg (288KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
crowley.jpg
288KB, 800x1186px
This week while undertaking a new degree within the Masonic Scottish Rite i was introduced to more esoteric side of Masonic ritual undertaking what i would consider to be ceremonial magic.

I want to believe /x/, but i cannot for the life of me truly believe in the paranormal. These rituals are to me, only historical ceremony.

How do i change this? Does it take a true paranormal experience for people to believe in that sort of stuff? What caused you to believe?

>help
>>
>>18339457
Don't get them to make you kiss the goats ass.
>>
>>18339463

No goat was involved in my 1st degree, i was glad i wore clean underwear like i was told though.
>>
I'm in the same boat. I want to believe but struggle. I just became an entered apprentice, so I have quite a ways to go until I am at Scottish rite.
>>
>>18339467

Like, i believe in something greater then myself and this world like a grand architect of the universe. But when guardian angels, portals and literal magic is involved i just find myself disconnected and cannot take it seriously.
>>
>>18339457
Dude you can barely fucking write. Who the fuck is gonna let you in the Freemasons.

Fucking imbecile.
>>
>>18339475
^^^
The persona of any top Freemason ever.
>>
>>18339473
>starts sentence with "Like..."

My fucking sides.
>>
>>18339457
Don't wast your time and money in the Mason scam, just read Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor.
>>
>>18339488

I like the people at my lodge, others in my community who have occult interests
>>
>>18339504
Are there many people in freemasonry interested in the occult?
>>
Can you give me the straight skinny on freemasonry. Is it just a old boys club with a dash escotercism and a history of non-autocratic thought?
>>
>>18339526
dash of escotericism
>>
>>18339504
You can't even write. You are dumb, poor, and have no friends. What could you possibly offer anyone?

>lets let this retard join our club

Stop roleplaying. It's awful. It's not believable. 1/10.
>>
File: 1473052932722.jpg (116KB, 747x721px) Image search: [Google]
1473052932722.jpg
116KB, 747x721px
>>18339457
>>18339473

What results are you looking for anon?
>>
>>18339543
You seem to be very upset anon. I hope that you can find a solution for what is troubling you.
>>
>>18339548
For me (not OP), I am looking to improve myself from freemasonry, as well as gain new insight.
>>
>>18339526

>1st, 2nd and 3rd degree Masonry (blue lodge)
>Fraternity based on self improvement with a small amount of esoteric knowledge

>Well known appendant bodies of Masonry ie York, Scottish, Secret Monitors etc
>Based around esoteric knowledge, ritual and ceremony that flirts with the occult

>Invite only Masonic rites and top-teir degrees of appendant bodies
>Literal balls to the walls magic role playing

>Rosicrucianism
>???
>>
>>18339576

>Rosicrucianism

If you want to know the real truth, this is where you will find it.
>>
File: WhiteSupremicist.jpg (28KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteSupremicist.jpg
28KB, 236x315px
>>18339564

7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
>>
File: visageofISIS.png (556KB, 1453x807px) Image search: [Google]
visageofISIS.png
556KB, 1453x807px
>>18339564

What type of world do you want to build? Knowledge will point you in the right direction.
>>
>>18339576
what do they believe in? What actually is the occult bit on. Also magic roleplaying?
>>
>>18339606
also whats the difference between scot/york rite and oriental rites
>>
>>18339606

>What do they believe in?
Really depends what part of Masonry you are participating in, the general idea is the belief of a grand architect of the universe and mans search for enlightenment.

>What actually is the occult bit on?
Just google 'Free Masonry and the occult', the higher you get within the rites the more esoteric it gets.

>Magic roleplaying?
Freemasonry revolves around ritual and ceremony that has been practiced for hundreds of years, the first ceremony an individual participates in when they are inducted is a roleplay. Roleplay is a reoccuring practice throughout all bodies of Freemasonry.
>>
>>18339594
One in which men are free and equal.
>>
>>18339621
>Just google 'Free Masonry and the occult', the higher you get within the rites the more esoteric it gets.
Yeah but i cant tell whats bullshit and whats not
all i know is some early stuff such as the protractor jab.

>Really depends what part of Masonry you are participating in, the general idea is the belief of a grand architect of the universe and mans search for enlightenment.
So the watchmaker analogy?
Please elaborate

Could you point me to some links
>>
File: Rosebyanyothername.jpg (53KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
Rosebyanyothername.jpg
53KB, 288x432px
>>18339606

Food for thought Brother. The choices are all yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bts6demgbog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddHfU2wKvmc
>>
>>18339636
thank you
>>
>>18339562
Dude, you come on here with this bullshit roleplay and try to lie to me.. and then you ask me what's the problem?
>>
>>18339630
Free and equal? How can I be free if I'm forced to be the same as the man next to me? So you want a singular human consciousness?
>>
>>18339675

Equality does not imply that we all have to be the same.
>>
>>18339630
naive but noble gesture
>>
Magick isn't spoopy otherwordly powerz from another realm with no basis in reality or science whatsoever. That's gullibility. Some people believe weird shit like ascended masters because it helps them to act best.

Magick is knowing how the Universe works, and how one can best work in harmony with it, doing best, without doing too much nor doing too little.

However some paranormal stuff is possible. I haven't been able to do most of them, like wordless thought transference (telepathy), or telekinesis, but I've managed to heal sicknesses and pains through rituals and touch of hands and shit
>>
>>18339457
What degree are you referring to? 31st? Because none of them actually have ceremonial magic. But i guess the Egyptians stories of the 31st (SJ) can look that way.
Just dig a little deeper, brother.

>>18339488
Duncan's doesn't cover all the USA, bro. Just one or two states.
>>
>>18339457
Do some lucid dreaming, record the results, and watch the synchronicity appear in your waking life. If that doesn't convince you, nothing will.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.