[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone red pill me on transgenderism? Are there souls really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (89KB, 564x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 564x535px
Can someone red pill me on transgenderism?

Are there souls really born the opposite of their physical, or is this disorder just caused by bullying?
>>
File: A Fright you can't Forget.jpg (208KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
A Fright you can't Forget.jpg
208KB, 843x843px
>>18338609
The problem is altogether different, their souls are trapped within their bodies and cannot escape. They are bound to their flesh.

The man cannot sublime his soul unto a woman and become her, and thus he seeks to make himself a woman for it is the only channel he perceives available to fulfill his desire

Poor, poor wretched things

I would never know their pain for my soul is transcendent and hermaphrodite

well not anymore, I mean I do know their pain because of bullying when I was in school but you kno what i mean
>>
What the fuck

That's some tumblr tier shit

That's not how transgender works

What special snowflake explained it this way kek
>>
>>18338622
Explain this in non tumblr wording
>>
File: 381.jpg (53KB, 460x489px) Image search: [Google]
381.jpg
53KB, 460x489px
>>18338641
>>18338628
I mean if you don't have a soul then obviously this doesn't apply to you
>>
>>18338653
You lost me when you said >my soul is transcendent and hermaphrodite

And >the man
Paragraph is worded really fucking terribly
>>
File: 1479322042262.jpg (38KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
1479322042262.jpg
38KB, 640x660px
imagine being born a playstation

but all you want to do is play nintendo carts
>>
File: PIGS-BOYS.gif (2MB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
PIGS-BOYS.gif
2MB, 600x318px
>>18338683
Yeah well get used to it because I'm all you got
>>
>>18338688
like pontiff slivan
>>
Bad parenting + warped views on gender = transgender

Its Gay+
>>
Research the concepts of anima and animus by Jung. "God" is androgynous, we all contain both feminine and masculine energy and that is expressed voluntarily and genetically. The native indians and a belief on that :
http://www.willsworld.org/twospiritq-a.html
>>
>>18338609
>Are there souls really born the opposite of their physical
thats not how this works
>disorder just caused by bullying?
Also not at all how this works.

>>18338622
Tumblrinas seriously need to stop "helping" you are making the shit so much fucking worse with your injection of all these crazy fucking concepts. Please.

>>18338628
^

>>18338688
this is ironically the best description here.

>>18338701
my parents were awesome and continue to be awesome, I love men, I love women, and I love trans people and I am not confused on what any of that means.

This is not a supernatural or spooky thing, it is a combination of mental illnesses, rigid social gender norms, and personal expression.

I was born with a dick, I grew up my whole life only doing girl shit and trying to figure out why I wasnt "like the other boys"

I am not under any delusions that I am transofrming myself into a genetic female and do not expect anyone to think I am one, or demand that someone treat me as if I am one. Im a tranny, thats my identity, I like girly shit, I was born with a dick, I dont like the societal expectations of males, I dont fit them, they dont fit me, Ive found a place where Im more stable and am actually a productive member of society instead of a confused basket case.

No supernatural element is required to explain this set of admittedly weird circumstances, and social justice warriors and trendsexuals need to get a fucking job.
>>
>>18338743

You're not a tranny. You're just a guy that likes baking. Embrace it.
>>
>>18338701
/thread

I personally am best friends with 3 transgender people and have known them since childhood. Bad parenting + warped views on gender has been the case for all three of them. Not to mention the fact that they have always been bullied outsiders who suck at getting women.
>>
File: 1471107057179.jpg (17KB, 283x412px) Image search: [Google]
1471107057179.jpg
17KB, 283x412px
>>18338743
Sounds pedantic as fuck yo
>>
>>18338690
The power of the light compels you piece of shit
>>
>>18338750
I tried, I was still a basket case, dysmorphia is a bitch. You honestly think thats something I didn't think of?

>>18338756
Im verbose, sue me.
>>
>>18338609

the matrix can't tell you who you are
>>
>>18338743
Thank you so fucking much for explaining this perfectly. I told the confused transgender that they did a terrible ass job at explaining it and the transgender replied that I didn't have a soul. That's the definition of confused with self hatred and hatred on society, a combination for disaster
>>
>>18338770
I'm a doctor so when people tell me that you can't regrow the enamel on your teeth or that hair loss is just inevitable for some people I really cannot continue the conversation because I know your're a sequestered little cradle-case who never learned how to disinfect his own wounds

>protip: use honey
>>
>>18338609
Our bodies have 40 trillions bacteria, so maybe some of them are trolling transgender people, whispering in their ear : "go suck a cock!"
"Chop your dick off!"
>>
>>18338743
Don't listen to the fuck who just tried to inflict damage on you, I understand you, I'm not like you, but I understand you. I don't understand confused,self hating, society hating transgendered though, what so ever. Fuck them.
>>
>>18338776
>I'm a doctor
sure you are.

>protip: use honey
Yes because every hospital and clinic is well stocked with honey to disinfect wounds and 9 out of 10 doctors recommend avoiding things like CRA's, OPA's and good old hydrogen peroxide for disinfection. Just smear honey on that HAI virus amirite doctor?
>>
>>18338790
not worried about them, i didnt get here by being paper skinned.

I think that the operative words in your statement were confused, self hating, and society hating... the fact that theyre transgender is secondary. Self hating, shitty people are going to be shitty regardless of their gender identity. Theres a lot of trans folk who are this way though, so I understand a lot of the attitudes towards them.

I appreciate you saying that though.

To keep this shit /x/ worthy, there are some traditions and religious beliefs that surround trans people in various cultures, if anyone wants to talk about that, that might be interesting.
>>
>>18338869
I personally think they were created to have an general understanding of everything, and the ones who try to switch their physical are confused and don't have the mind power or will power to understand this
>>
If you believe something very hard, it will become your reality. If a person keep wondering the idea of being a gay, transsexual etc.. he/she might become one. Many of them had that different feeling as a child, and they kept that momentum going (sometimes uncosciously) and end up as a different person with dofferent identity.
>>
>>18338886
I'd like to think that because it makes me feel like a special snowflake, but that does seem to be a reoccurring theme across cultures... theyre treated as a sort of go-between for the genders, neutral parties that can advise men and women. This is seen in first people and the various african derived faiths.

I think the physical changes are mostly required for people with really bad body dysmorphia, which we give the clinical thumbs up to for flat chested valley bitches who want bigger tits, but not "boys" who never wanted to be one. Surgery isnt a goal, its a treatment for an illness.
>>
The fact that you must define the complexity and uniqueness of thine own soul with a single vulgar word illustrates just how hollow thine intentions really are
>>
>>18338609
Want the red pill?

Transgenderism & transsexuality fall under the same class of mental illness as homosexuality's supposed to be. Unfortunately, since there's a high number of people in the psychiatric community who fall under this class of mental illness, they removed homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses.

So amount of molly-coddling on the part of "social justice workers" will help to cure the uncurable mental illness that is transgenderism & transsexuality; the only cure for it is death, unfortunately. Not even gender reassignment surgery helps; it only makes castrated men with breast implants role-play as women, or women with mastectomies & testosterone treatment role-play as men.
>>
>>18338609
Souls are genderless, so called "two spirited" people are just schizophrenic.
>>
>>18338903
the fact that you use the word "thine" un-ironically just illustrates what a faggot you are.
>>
>>18338683
Hermaphrodite soul has to do with alchemy. Combining the feminine and masculine energies to become the perfect whole. Ying yang, etc
>>
>>18338909
You only hurt yourself with such thoughts

Does the hateful sound not echo within you like it does within me?
>>
>>18338907
Arent you supposed to be off making america great again? Or are you to busy running your psychiatric practice?

Oh, youre not a psychiatrist? Shocking.
>>
>>18338913
no I cant hear the echo over the sound of how awesome I am, sorry.
>>
>>18338914
>Mentally-ill tranny-wannabe upset over the truth
Doesn't change the fact that I've said the truth.

You have 2 options of curse; deal with it or go with the flow & role-play like every other tranny. You can't blame me for calling you mentally ill, just because of pointing out your inability to accept your body for what it is.
>>
>>18338924
"I have opinions and treat them as fact for whatever reason"
>>
>>18338918
>>
>>18338931
I know you do; that what makes you mentally ill. Because you feel your opinion that transgenderism is a result of the soul being trapped in the wrong body type is clearly false.

Way to discredit yourself through your own retardation. Now go get treatment for it.
>>
>>18338936
The point isn't that they're trapped in the wrong body, it's that, unlike me, they are trapped in just one body
>>
>>18338924
I didn't, in fact I said it before you did:
>>18338743

BDD is a mental illness, whether that's in transsexuals or in people who are too upset over their flat tits, their big nose, or the ones who feel like they'd be better off if they cut off a finger for some reason. The indicated treatment in these cases is significant cognitive behavioral therapy, general therapy, and eventually if those treatments prove insufficient, surgery. Most of these people become functional again once the mental blockage is fixed by removing the physical problem.

What I was saying (apparently too subtly) is that you aren't fucking qualified to decide what is and isn't mental illness or to know which mental illnesses fall together because you are neither a psychiatrist, nor afflicted with the mental illness.

I can't blame you for calling me mentally ill and it doesn't even bother me, because its not entirely incorrect, I can blame you for claiming you know shit you dont, making broad generalizations about the psychiatric community, and calling for fucking death to your fellow human beings.
>>
I will agree that there are some trannies who could have a brainscan done and their brain would come off as completely and totally female. We've already proven that by doing this to them.

But, there are some and many transgender people who take something about their personality or the way they think and say that it is strictly only something a female brain can do. When in reality what they are labeling as female only is really something that is completely acceptable for both genders to have. They're confusing themselves to think they're girls when they do this.

Here is a simple loose example of what i'm saying. A male notices they're more emotionally sensitive than most guys they know. They take this emotional sensitivity and fragility as being not only feminine but something only a female brain can do. So they think that makes them female. But it's perfectly normal for there to be guys who are more emotionally sensitive than average. It's not a female only trait. So in this case they've mistakenly believed themselves to be girls based on things that are completely normal and acceptable for guys to do too. In that case they're confused and convincing themselves into thinking they're girls when they're not really girls.
>>
>>18338949
>brain scans prove brains are gendered
>behaviors are not gendered and youre confused

Which is it?
I get that you're trying to find a black and white definition and diagnosis for this, but that isnt how this works.

If any person, feels that they are not correct in some way, and its delusional, and they are a total wreck and cant operate in society, is the correct thing not to help that person be a functional member of society again? Regardless of what their brain scan says, or how they express their gender, or whatever their sex is?

The point to all this is it doesnt even matter what causes this, whether they are "male" or "female" or how you feel about their delusional thoughts. The point is that one of them is a total mentally fucked up basket case, and the other is a functional human being.
>>
>>18338895
you believe that garbage really hard too, dont you?
>>
>>18338939
>The point is that my false, uneducated opinion is fact
That's now how facts work; you need to be informed about how & why transgenerism & transsexuality is a clinical mental illness (i.e.: what is the real root of someone refusing to accept their being born with the particular body they were born with).

As for your last sentence, you only confirmed how mentally ill you really are.

And no apologies for pointing out the truth to you, mental patient.
>>
>>18338936
>go get treatment
I'm not even the transgender person you weee talking to. You've contributed nothing to this conversation except misinforming by portraying your uneducated opinion as fact. Acting like a pretentious prick doesn't enforce validity my friend
>>
>>18338960
/thread called 'em right on out with that double speak.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 800x594px
>>18338609
Your elected officials put the most weakest men in society (prisoners) to wear pink panty underwear.

That, should tell you one thing or to about the transgenderism wave coming about.
>>
>>18339008
>Misinformed opinion that homosexuality & transsexuality were mental illnesses classified in the books before the year 2000
>hurr the soul is trapped in the wrong body
Sounds like you're only angry that I'm right & you're not. So you're either a mentally-ill tranny, or a mentally-ill autist. Either way, you need treatment.
>>
>>18338609
its just people who don't agree with the culturally-based identity they're expected to have. Nothin spoopy. idek why people give a shit.
>>
>>18339049
Because the trannies are overly pretentious about it. I mean they can't accept that they shouldn't use the women's washroom if they have a dick.
>>
>>18338743
I like you're self-description. I'm the same way but choose not to call myself trans. I just try to expand the idea of what it is to be "male" in all the senses aside from the wiener.

but yeah, that post was a good one.
>>
>>18339053
They can't accept the very real possibility that they could be assaulted for looking and acting the way they do in the men's room.

Thats why.

If the men's room was really safe, I don't think many trans people would have an issue with using it. They just gotta use the bathroom, dude.
>>
>>18339070
>Forgetting that FTM trannies go to the men's bathroom when they still have vaginas
Nice try at being a transsexual apologetic. It doesn't work.
>>
File: t9hq2c2kcqmqdpjh8jkf.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
t9hq2c2kcqmqdpjh8jkf.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
Nobody in this thread is going to take this seriously, but this is the fucking truth.

The Gender Binary as you know it does not really exist. it is purely a social construct, created by thousands (tens of thousands depending on who you ask) of years male-dominated society. there is no such thing as a "boy" or "girl". There are just humans with a certain pairing (or mutation of) X and Y chromosomes. humans started associating biological traits with societal roles- ie women being care takers, therefore not as aggressive, therefore "the fairer sex". and as a result of that, we created the construct of two main sexes, and the roles we collectively assume they should fill.

a transgender individual is simply someone who does not line up with the gender they were assigned at birth as a result of their genetic makeup. they're people who have rejected that label because it doesn't fit how they feel. i'm not trans myself, so i can't speak to the more personal reasons for one's desire to transition. but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. trans and non-binary folk are just people who've realized that the gender binary doesn't really mean shit. it's more important to do/dress/act however you're most comfortable, because as anyone who's ever experienced any sort of bullying knows, there will always be people who think you're fucked up or wrong just for existing.

the gender binary is only real in the way that an economy is real. it is not something found in nature or science. it is a social construct created entirely by humans. and that means we can change it.
>>
>>18338903
what single vulgar word are you talking about
>>
>>18339049
>culturally-based identity

Kek, really?

Do you see any transgender bears? What about dolphins? Cows? Sheep?

It's nothing to do with the human description gender. A man dressing as a woman is doing so to be provocative. It's rebelious. It's attention seeking. If they're also gay.. wahey transgender.

It's an illness.
>>
>>18339082
>Thinking it's solely about the social attributes given onto whether someone has a penis or vagina
>Forgetting the obvious point that it's also the fact that they either have a penis or vagina

You're right on somethings, but at the same time, you only nitpicked at the part that suited your own opinion. That also doesn't explain why male & female exist in all other species of mamals, birds, insects & even fish (with a minority of exceptions).

So you're telling me that there's no such thing as a rooster & a hen, which should technically negate the possibility of having eggs & hatching chicks to supply McDonalds with their meat. That's some nice completion of logic.

There's also evidence of homosexual behaviour among donkeys, albatrosses & other animals. Would you take that as a sign of the existence of male/female sex organs being a social construct?
>>
>>18339026
explain. instead of talking in code.
>>
>>18339091
>It's an illness.
[/thread]

Shut it down, mods; sticky it & shut it down.
>>
>>18339082
>but at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. trans and non-binary folk are just people who've realized that the gender binary doesn't really mean shit
To be fair, nothing really means shit if you're going to shitpost the meaning of xyz on /x/

I highly advise you to read up on Max Stirner, Jean-Paul Sartre & to study on Qabalah. Then you'll see how not only is the "gender binary" futile, but how your entire concept is also futile, as is every cis-gendered & transgendered person's concept of anything, from life to death.
>>
Biological sex is determined by either having XX genes or XY genes. The former makes you male, the latter makes you female.

If you are a male, your XX genes make you develop testes. If you are a female, your XY genes make you develop ovaries.

Testes produce >95% of testosterone in males.
Ovaries produce >95% of estrogen in females.

Gender identification can often be attributed to levels of testosterone and estrogen, for males and females respectively.

Identifying as the opposite gender when the production of the respective hormone of the "assigned" gender are normal, can only be attributed to a mentality.

Identifying as the opposite gender when the production of the respective hormone of the "assigned" gender are not normal, can only be attributed to a hormone imbalance. Either too much testosterone for females, or too much estrogen for males.

Imbalances such as this can be resolved by using medication such as hormone patches or tablets.

Therefore, there is literally no reason to:

1. Describe oneself as the opposite gender

2. Go as far as attempting to change ones biology via genital surgery.

In conclusion, transgenderism can due to one of two things: Mental illness/delusion, or hormone imbalance. Both of these instances can be treated with traditional medicine, and the former can also be treated with pyschological assitance.

Any other treatment is either enabling mental illness or allowing unhealthy hormone imbalances to continue. Both of these should be considered medical malpractice.
>>
>>18338940
>What I was saying (apparently too subtly) is that you aren't fucking qualified to decide what is and isn't mental illness or to know which mental illnesses fall together because you are neither a psychiatrist, nor afflicted with the mental illness.
>Implying the mentally ill actually acknowledge themselves as mentally ill

I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. At least you acknowledged yourself as mentally ill, though; that's what I call progress for a trannsexual. Consider yourself red pilled.
>>
>>18339104
Learn mor stuffs.
>>
>>18339131
>Any other treatment is either enabling mental illness or allowing unhealthy hormone imbalances to continue. Both of these should be considered medical malpractice
Finally; someone intelligent to discuss this matter with.
>>
>>18339131
explain homosexuality.
>>
>>18339199
Not the original poster, but homosexuality's also a mental illness. Too bad the psichiatrists who created the list of illnesses removed it in 1998 after they got their first taste of cock.
>>
>>18339100
i think you're failing to realize that Sex does not equal Gender. Gender is an identity used to navigate through society whereas Sex is a classification based upon genetic traits.

Male and female only exist in other species because all carbon based life on this planet is related to one another on some molecular level, and it's a very convenient way to classify things. And of course, there are animals that can change sex at will, some that reproduce asexually, and some that have third and fourth sexes.

and I really don't understand you're throwing homosexuality at me like it somehow disproves that sex organs aren't a social construct. because sex organs are not a social construct. they're something that determines your sex.
>>
to every god damn idiot posting in this thread saying gayness or anything related to it is a mental illness:

if you classify any human brain's millions of potential variations from what is considered to be a "normal" brain, then yeah, it'd be a mental illness. as would shutting yourself inside to hate on gay people on an internet forum to strangers.

just because there's groups of people that have different lifestyles than you doens't mean they're literally fucking crazy. why do you care so much about how other people wanna dress or who they wanna fuck?
>>
>>18339244
checked
>>
>>18339234
>Gender is based on whether or not you have a dick
>Sex is whether or not you have a dick
Um... How is gender not sex? If you mean gender roles, then gender is not a gender role. You could also call gender sex & call a gender role a sex role. So what's the point of that?

I also believe I've mentioned that to you earlier in my post, saying that most animals fall into that binary description that you hate so much, but that's not why male & female "only exist in other species." It's because that's how nature itself is; whether or not you accept nature for what it is, that's up to you.

And that last sentence...

>and I really don't understand you're throwing homosexuality at me like it somehow disproves that sex organs aren't a social construct
Sex organs determine your sex; according to you, sex is a social construct. Enjoy being proven wrong by mainstream definitions & your own ignorance being used against you.
>>
>>18339280
>The way
>Implying mental illness is a life style choice
My sides have flown into the World Trade Center
>>
>>18338609

Recent research has shown that there are actual, physiological differences where the brain of a transgender women (i.e., born male, feels female), actually more closely resembles the brain of a woman than a man, and visa-versa. The going-thought is that it's a physiological issue with psychological components at this point. A notable counter-point, is that human brains don't _actually_ look that different from each other, insofar as individual brains among women, say, vary a fair amount, so if you compare a random individual, you might not seem much difference from a male brain. It comes more from considering the average male brain vs the average female, which obviously, smooths out the normal variety.
>>
>>18339257
aight looks like imma have to define intro level terms to you

gender in this context is defined as a social identity. sex in this context is defined as essentially what you're packin down there + what your hormones are doing. it's more grounded in the science of the thing. you gettin me so far?

>most animals fall into that description
dude, there's lots of animals. there's patterns in biology, there's no denying that. but i think you underestimate the amount of species that don't fit that binary system.

>whether or not you accept nature as it is
i'm not trying to deny nature. i'm not saying hormones and genitalia don't have their effects, and or that every single thing about the binary is wrong. what i mean to get at here is that most people take it too fucking far, and have pretty much since civilization became solidly patriarchal. producing more estrogen doesn't mean you're automatically worse at math, a penis doesn't mean you prefer transformers over barbies, etc.

our society is far too strict on our expectations on gender. the fact that half the thread is saying diverting from a restrictive social norm is a mental illness is really disappointing proof that this binary mentality is hammered into us our whole lives, and it sticks.

>Sex organs determine your sex; according to you, sex is a social construct. Enjoy being proven wrong by mainstream definitions & your own ignorance being used against you

look buddy this is what you first said:
>There's also evidence of homosexual behaviour among donkeys, albatrosses & other animals. Would you take that as a sign of the existence of male/female sex organs being a social construct?

and i do not fucking understand what sort of logic trap you think you're setting up here. how could the existence of homosexuality be evidence that sex organs are a social construct? dicks and vaginas are not social constructs they are physical body parts what are you tryna do here fella
>>
>>18339076

Not who you were replying to, but the fact of the matter isn't the genitals they actually have. It's how others may act on their perception of them. So a MTF that passes as female is going to obviously cause problems in the men's room, and possibly be harmed, but the same is far less likely for a FTM that goes that very same bathroom, because no one will notice them - because they look like a man. It's about perception and reaction, not the plumbing. By the same token, someone going in the woman's bathroom who looks like a man is going to absolutely receive a freak-out. These people by and large probably don't really care where they take a shit; they're more worried about not being assaulted, harassed, or otherwise.

They just want to use a damn bathroom in peace. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
>>
>>18339443
you seem to know what youre talking about.

could you TL;DR everything you wrote in simple terms for a simpleton like me and for the simpletons reading? Thank you
>>
>>18339579
its for the advancement of society, I don't want to make myself look like an ass trying to explain this to people in real life
>>
File: Behavioural sink.png (77KB, 1162x498px) Image search: [Google]
Behavioural sink.png
77KB, 1162x498px
>>18338609
>>
>>18339760
i genuinely can't tell if you're being facetious or not but in all honesty i don't know how much simpler i can get my dude
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.