[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, I've been a science fag for 20 years and I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 182x277px
Hey /b/, I've been a science fag for 20 years and I want to get into magic and paranormal shit. Any reccomendations? I'm noob as fuck.
>>
File: paledrake.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
paledrake.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>18338440
Yes, don't waste your time on this pedantic metaphilisophistral vici fishi mumbo hullabaloodoo

Books are made of a substance which was once alive, and is now dead

Shame on you who scratched curses on paper and yet pays no mind to the billowing lives which produce thy own bloodtinge
>>
>>18338440

>20 years

Dude you need first to unprogram yourself first .
Do mindfulness meditation for 6 months first, no reading, no studying, just daily meditation with no pourpose for 6 months, then if want came back for more advice, or follow your instics and let everything unfolds.
>>
>>18338440
start with flat earth
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-14-40-39.png (274KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-14-40-39.png
274KB, 540x960px
>>18338440
Hello /x/ here.
I recommend you read:
Hands of Light
The Source Field Study
Journey of Souls
Destiny of Souls
Flatland
The Three Pillars of Zen
Living the Law of One 101: The Choice
Sexual Alchemy

And become familiar with the energetic chakra system, tarot cards, astrology, numerology, and just overall try to keep an open but healthily skeptical mind as there'sa lot of fake shit mixed with the real stuff.
>>
>>18338469
Oh, and learn the kabbalah. This isn't stuff you just one day learn, you need to search for it all.
>>
I've been looking into Chaos Magick, is it worth the time? Also, I just really want to see something for myself. Something to make me believe, is that possible?
>>
>>18338477

Great advice backed by lucky dubs.
>>
>>18338477
Kaballah is one of the things that interest me a lot, but I just don't know where to start. I *do* live in Prague, though, so I suppose there are some jewish libraries or something?
>>
File: Spider_Rock_Rainbow.jpg (76KB, 276x413px) Image search: [Google]
Spider_Rock_Rainbow.jpg
76KB, 276x413px
This journey is different for all of us.

For me was discovering about the Shamanic genocide.

How all the Shamanic cultures were killed in the name of the old Blood lines.

This it's fairly obvious, if you simply read history, and realize how colonization was achieved, and who pushed for it, but the scary part it's how they targeted the Shamans and Witch Doctors, first and more relentlessly.

How they were demonized, in a campaign to destroy the old traditions to this day.

This narrative persist to this day, and can't stop or that knowledge will resurrect on it's own.

Kymatica deals with some of this knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwz2KUYmro

It's not completely accurate, but it's a good layout of the basics.

We lost it all, knowledge land and the wise people, in a campaign that killed every major animistic culture in the world in a couple of centuries.

"Later, a large band of Christians mounted an attack on this native lord, butchering him along with vast numbers of his people and taking all the survivors into slavery, where they duly perished, so that today not a trace remains of what was previously a community with dominion over an area of some thirty leagues".

>Bartolome de las Casas

That's how the spiritual hegemony of today's world was reached.
>>
>>18338465
Intelligence test ;)
>>
>>18338497
Do magic correctly, guy. You'll see some shit
>>
>>18338518
Find a masonic lodge. They've been on that shit for centuries.
>>
God: Lucifer
Affinity: Order and Chaos/Evil and Good
Society: Masons and most traditional occult societies.

God: Eris=chaos
Affinity: Chaos/Good
Socities: Discordians, Chruch of subgenuis, and many hacking groups

Cthlulu and related gods
Affinity: Order/Evil
Society: highly classified, but they will find you if you pursue the path

these are the magick schools which are most powerful
>>
>>18339313
kyokushin
I would be honored to dine with you in Valhalla
>>
>>18340156
dont fuck with cthulu. yeah its a goddamn writers fiction, but theres some seriously heavy motherfuckers out there who run that shit.
>>
>>18338440
>been a sciencefag for 20 years
>hasn't found anything spooky

Seriously? Define "Sciencefag".

If you really have studied Science for 20 years and haven't hit "The Question" yet then, sorry bro, you missed it.
>>
... Even the Wiki page on the Electron asks "The Question". It's the first stage of "..woah that's weird".

I can't think of anything spookier than QFT.
>>
>>18338458
Not OP.
is this a good idea, anon?
I don't want to fall behind the curve.
>>
If you were a science guy, I like to introduce you a scientific approach to paranormal things:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xivKEMBXWvo
>>
>>18338440
Learn to meditate first. See you in a year.
>>
>>18340674
Not OP but I'm trying to google what you're talking about and I'm having trouble

Could I get a quick summation or something more concrete to search for?
>>
>>18338440

Achieve a state of silence.
Contemplate what exactly causes and is experiencing awareness. Be aware of what makes you aware.
Focus completely within the silence.
Positive and Negative , Black and White, Light and Void. A unbiased view based in equal extremes of polarity.

Each of us has our own method. It comes from yourself.
>>
>>18338440
This is not /b/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.