[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've opened myself to demonic possession many times throughout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1441074568171.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441074568171.gif
2MB, 208x200px
I've opened myself to demonic possession many times throughout my life. Nothing has happened thus far.

None of it is real.
>>
>>18337843
Speak for yourself. Worked for me. Opening yourself to it isn't the only thing you need, you need someone to actually WANT to possess you. Lol. If I were a demon I wouldn't possess you either.
>>
>>18337844
Great, so none of them want me. Fuck me I guess.
>>
>>18337843

>an apple hasn't fallen on my head
>gravity isn't real
>>
>>18337843
the problem is you have bad genetics and is probably someone who is in all fucking honesty a lukewarm waste of life. if i were you id just embrace being a "normie"
>>
>>18337846
I'm sure you'll be noticed someday. You just need to grow into someone that a demon wants.
>>
>>18337850
>bad genetics
I mean, male pattern baldness, sure. But I've embraced the bald life. Hasn't ruined my sex life at all either.

>probably someone who is in all fucking honesty a lukewarm waste of life
I'm an optometrist. I guess that could be considered a waste of life. I make a good salary, live in a decent city studio. Life's not bad.
>>
>>18337862
>I mean, male pattern baldness, sure. But I've embraced the bald life. Hasn't ruined my sex life at all either.

that's not really what im getting at.
>>
>>18337862
>active sex life
There's your problem.
>>
>>18337843
It really is a question of what you have that they want. What is gained by becoming a part of you. What they can use. And what kind of energy your hardwired to proliferate. Your blood.
>>
>>18337843
Why would you want to be possessed? I'm not against you I am genuinely curious. This is interesting
>>
I've seen a couple of old dudes possessed.
It wasn't that much of a show really.

Fun thing is that it was like, the second or third time I've stepped in a church.
>>
>>18337843
you expect to much. you think you would get some deeper insight or proof of something more so you could change sides ect

you sicken me. your not worth poaching. some bottom feeder would eat you and you wouldnt even know it

there is no possession . your food
>>
>>18337843
>No John, you are the demons

>And then I was a zombie

Demon possession, as rad as it sounds, isn't fun and is universally agreed by all semitic religions and their esoteric offshoots to be incredibly unlikely to happen to really anybody even if they "open themselves" up to the possession because, in the end, it's the demons choice to possess someone and I'm pretty damn sure they ain't gonna waste their time possessing some random schmuck who wanted to experiment with the esoteric.

If you REALLY want to play with fire and do some sketchy rituals in the hopes of gaining wealth/power or impressing that qt succubus, go check out the evocations general, read up on the goetic demons and ask questions in threads where there are other people like you who wish to see beyond that dusky veil, some of them might take some pity on you and offer more advice than "you play with a weegee board, you gonna get ass fucked by demons."

Most people I see in this thread are just fuckin with you and just pretending that that they "got possessed no problem. Oooga booga" Or are just RP'ing because they are bored as fuck and don't really have anything else to do today.
>>
>>18337843
>t. demon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.