[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags can laugh all you want, this guy is earning six figures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: PatchLogoSML.jpg (55KB, 800x423px) Image search: [Google]
PatchLogoSML.jpg
55KB, 800x423px
You fags can laugh all you want, this guy is earning six figures doing fuckall while his cult members do all the website and content work for him.
>>
>>18337729
I hope you're joking. How does that work? How does anyone do that?

How can this be so big...
>>
File: 30 insight threshold.jpg (117KB, 634x742px) Image search: [Google]
30 insight threshold.jpg
117KB, 634x742px
>>18337729
So was H.P. Lovecraft before he came down with a case of indigestion so bad he fucking died
>>
>>18337735
Lovecraft was an obscure author made crazy famous after his death.
>>
>>18337736
He was a poet, not an author, and he became famous because he toured the world with Harry Houdini

You need to rechedk your facts
>>
File: long-me-with-mic.png (1MB, 742x1318px) Image search: [Google]
long-me-with-mic.png
1MB, 742x1318px
>>18337733
I honestly could write an entire case study around spirit science, I have studied it for a long time to understand how it grew, I'll give the pointers you are looking for though

>Make a lot of content
>Make people spread it around
>Ironic following allows algorithms to spread it
>Real following starts
>People get sucked into Jordans religion
>Some people really dedicated and want to join the cause
>He makes the 'spirit science' team
>Will do a lot of work for free (Information / content related work)
>This adds more content and promotion
>Sells Ebook on top of youtube revenue
>Ebooks have 0 production cost and he pockets all profit

I could really go into detail about how cults works (emotional, legal, and so on), but honestly.

Good fucking going Jordan. If you still police these threads (I doubt you do anymore), good fucking job.
>>
File: 45.jpg (59KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
59KB, 497x750px
>>18337746

>Ironic following allows algorithms to spread it

He talketh about Atlantis constant but I know he be a liar for he mention not once the nearby great forest kingdom of Jalil which was poisoned by the ruin of Atlantis
>>
>>18337745
Lovecraft was dirt poor in all his life. He lived on the money of an older women he marries. He wrote for magazines costing a penny, he was known mostly by other authors with whom he exchanged letters regularly. He was only recognized as a literary figure after his death when the horror genre became popular
>>
>>18337760
Are you sure you're not talking about Nikola Tesla?

Oh wait, no, that documentary I watched was wrong, Nikola Tesla was actually an extremely affluent international celebrity who made fortunes before wasting them all on legal fees and lawsuits while trying to develop his technology publicly
>>
>>18337751

Tell me of Jalil, brother mage.
>>
How bad do you guys think it would be spiritually/morally if I started churning out self help/meditation/'spiritual' ebooks that were all just some bullshit I made up on the spot?

I need to make some mon-ayyy
>>
>>18337733
Look at how gullible people on /x/ are. I don't find it hard to believe that dumb fucks will give this guy money for bullshit informations.
>>
File: 1417212325137.jpg (151KB, 758x634px) Image search: [Google]
1417212325137.jpg
151KB, 758x634px
>>18338170
Long ago, in a walled off land, deep within the wood,
a great king built a great kingdom, and named it after the glory of God

The denizens of the ancient lands were withered and prejudiced, and subjugated into slavery by strangers from the distance, and they toiled in despair until, one day, the king arrived, bearing the knowledge to heal all manner of life:

Jalil
>>
>>18337751
Thou shouldst cease thine attempts to speak in such fashion. Thou art decidedly poor at it.
>>
I had a couple roommates who were way into this stuff. They treated it like gospel, and did nothing but watch those YouTube videos all day, then go around and preach and act all high and mighty. I think it was the weed, mostly
>>
File: dragons.jpg (35KB, 227x320px) Image search: [Google]
dragons.jpg
35KB, 227x320px
>>18338202
and yet even so I express myself better than thou ever couldstz
>>
>>18338218
Ah I see thou hast learned to use the word couldst! Soon, with practice, thou might be prepared to take thine basic grammars! Thine parents shouldst be proud.
>>
>>18337729
Spirit science reminds me of scientology.
>>
>>18339904
We could make a Religion way cooler than his.
>>
Read up on The Law of One.

Watch the Cosmic Disclosure series on www.gaia.com, season five has a free hour long episode that explains a lot
>>
>>18338176
it would be bad, but even if it was made-up crap, I bet someone out there would actually end up being helped by it. it takes all kinds.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (74KB, 1315x733px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
74KB, 1315x733px
The best part is how he uses 'travelling around the world' as a way from promoting how altruistic he is and wants to spread the 'movement'.

He claims the only income from Spirit Science is $2 to $100 a month from donations (And that he only had $100 a single time).

He then claims that the reason he can travel so much is through 'value' and he does not need money.

While he does nothing to maintain spirit science, but lets his brainwashed most dedicated followers maintain all their media outlets with a constant stream of content and other series.

He has created successful cybercult that brings in heavy revenue and utilizes free labor.
>>
>>18341599
>hippie cunt
>apple product
pretty ironic
>>
File: monster-children-heaves-cult-do.png (467KB, 767x467px) Image search: [Google]
monster-children-heaves-cult-do.png
467KB, 767x467px
Fuck it,
Anyone up for some cybersectarianism?

We can start our own up, if we are a team we can easily grow.

I can make a discord as Ground 0. https://discord.gg/g82UxRK

We will share case studies of cybercults (and actual cults) to make our own successful.

I got a lot of experience and knowledge in this field, so we CAN do this, we are guranteed to succed if we just put our minds to it.

The goal is, of course, rapid growth and monetization of followers. Cybercults are incredibly lucrative. Even angry mothers with nothign but a webcam and a youtube channel are banking hard and have a massive following.

Lets fucking do it. No mercy.
>>
what's the problem with him?

i watched of couple of those videos one night, no science there really
>>
File: jordan1.png (720KB, 753x432px) Image search: [Google]
jordan1.png
720KB, 753x432px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuTZ0_Gy4Ag

Here he is being confronted with a Christian in an interview, while the person interviewing him is shoehorning Christianity into the conversation.

Notice how Jordan handles it.
>>
>>18339920
I was thinking about leading a cult so I could get every member killed for the sake of ridding the gene pool of idiots.
>>
File: 61430768.jpg (9KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
61430768.jpg
9KB, 185x185px
I found this guy just after I discovered Spirit Science on YouTube years back. I really get a kick out of his videos. They're smart, well done and funny. This guy is intelligent and rational and just BTFO's Jordan's ideas.

After the first vid, he ended up making a series of debunking/debating Spirit Science and iirc, there was some interaction with a response video from Jordan/SS at one point.

This is also a great way to hear the ideas SS is putting across without watching the SS videos themselves. (it's interesting stuff I think, whether you believe it or not. and a lot more digestible coming from someone who sees it for what it is, i m h o)

>https://youtu.be/6dVOrJ-c7_s
first video

And his channel page
>Martymer81
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHK7x9H5GuXwDi8gOM0hDw

alternatively, see

>http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Spirit_Science

>http://drunken-peasants-podcast.wikia.com/wiki/Jordan_Pearce
>>
File: jezuz.jpg (101KB, 1140x600px) Image search: [Google]
jezuz.jpg
101KB, 1140x600px
>>18339920
>>18343410
We made a discord with this exact goal, making our own religion.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.