[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chip Chan Thread Current Cam: http://aassd.viewnetcam.com:5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: big.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
Chip Chan Thread

Current Cam: http://aassd.viewnetcam.com:50000/nphMotionJpeg?Resolution=640x480&Quality=Clarity
>>
Shit I haven't been here in about a month.

So she's fine now? She didn't die, lose her Internet, or become rescued by a sweaty weeb in shining armor?
Last time I was here, she had been offline for almost a week and everyone was freaking out
>>
Jesus fuck shes /still/ alive?
>>
>>18336964
fake and gay proabably some art project
>>
>>18336964
how is she still alive
>>
>>18336977
She apparently changed websites for the cam-hosting during that time.
About her health, though, I can't say for sure. Maybe her sign says something about it.
>>
Particles behave differently when observed. Maybe a quantum being is haunting her and she's trying to get proof of him. The man with the chip
>>
>>18337038
>not knowing about chip chan
new plz leave
>>
>>18337038
Kek faggot
>>
Fake. How are you guys falling for this.
>>
>>18338292
Have you ever watched the cam? It's clearly not fake you fucking retard. How would you go about faking being an insane shutin when your whole life is livestreamed 24/7?
>>
>>18338292
we've been monitoring her since like 2007

respect the long con I guess
>>
>>18338292
There is nothing to fake. It's just a cam of a girl living her life, if you can call that living. What she posts or talks about is irrelevant. It's what we've seen going on ten years now.
>>
>make me unconscious

what did she mean by this
>>
Ive seen many cases like this in Korea. Unlike the west theres a heavy stigmatization of mental disorders, disfigureed, cripples, handicaps or anyone/anything that doesn't conform to the norm and so most of these people are implicitly shunned from society. They normally ignore and don't talk about these people so you never really hear about them unless they happen to burn down a historical site or be a president or etc. but every neighborhood has its own local loonie, as well as local legends of possed, ghosts and spirits due to the craziness of these people when they come out at night for some fresh air. Also culturally, its quite normal for one to live in with their parents.

My guess is that chip chan probably has dementia or schitz or something caused by some sort of trauma. Fortunately for her she has parents who can make a living and provide for her and after the onslaught of symptoms, they probably just took her in. And with access to the internet, she just has different way of expressing her manifestations unlike the more standard loonies there. Its quite sad, but this is a VERY VERY common thing, I know at least 2 other cases like this when I was there.
>>
Sign changed
>>
>>18338615
Assange MIA.

She knows.
>>
I fucked chip chan up the ass. She's a nasty little chink and loved me long time.

Even though I'm too "beaucoup", we made it work.

When I was done shredding her asshole, I gave her a good old donkey punch while I blew a quart of hot cum all over he rotten pussy.

Directly after, I told her "you brought great shame on your house for what you have done here". I also told her I was a cop and if she leaves the apt I'm gonna put a dick in her again. She must have confused dick with chip, or I made a mistake since I don't speak gook well.

Long story short, chip chan has a super tight cunt and asshole. Sure her toenails may be longer than my dick, but the combo of her unbrushed teeth, foul pussy and broken toilet make for an intoxicating aroma.

If any of you wanna try her out, just tell her you need to change her chip out while fucking her. She goes wild. Real kinky.
>>
>>18338678
>>>/d/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.