[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Earth ever fall within line with the center of this part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Saturn.gif (826KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.gif
826KB, 500x500px
Does Earth ever fall within line with the center of this part of Saturn?

If so it could be some kind of massive object with a purpose..
>>
>>18336832
It looks like an asshole
>>
>>18336860
Does it not look pretty to you? Depression is deep set bro in you.
>>
>>18336860
>>18336867
he never said it wasn't pretty
i agree with both of you.
>>
>>18336832
apparently that thing can fit 4 earths
>>
>>18336832
What is that? Why it's in a hexagonal shape?
>>
>>18336832
No. This is at the pole of Saturn. Unless something changes that, the pole of Saturn should never cross the ecliptic.
>>
1. No, that's Saturn's southern pole, and it never points to earth.

2. It's not a massive object, and it's known what causes it. This happens when different fluids at different temperatures and densities rotate. There are six little vortexes all spinning around the central pole. The sides of the hexagon are just the lines between the vortexes.

You can literally recreate this by stirring some liquids in a bucket. Here's a nice example using some fluorescent liquid so you can see it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_c9A9Auf0A

Nothing magical about it.
>>
>>18336832
No, Earth has never been documented as traveling at least 1.2 billion kilometers and drift above the plane of the ecliptic to align with the poles of Saturn.
>>
>>18338222
I don't see any galaxia in that admixture
>>
File: Mimas, Satellite of Saturn.jpg (123KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mimas, Satellite of Saturn.jpg
123KB, 1440x900px
>>18338231
What are you, pedantic?

He wants to know if the orientation of the planet ever shifts due to the anomalous gravitational and electromagnetic effects of it's colossal ring;
Is it possible for Saturn to roll so its pole is facing the sun? even for just a very short time?
>>
>>18338246
No.

>>18338233
>galaxia

What?
>>
>>18338253
So you don't even know the word galaxy and yet you have the knowledge to give definitive commentary on the orbital structure of Saturn?

Seems like we got a big spender over here
>>
>>18338246
>Is it possible for Saturn to roll so its pole is facing the sun?

The orientation of a rotating body is kept stable by the rotation. Like a spinning top. Even if you were to try to push it over, the top simply wobbles as the torque forces it back upright. Saturn would act the same way. In order to get it to orient at basically right angles to where it is now would require an insane amount of force. You'd pretty much have to stop the planet from rotating, turn it, then start it rotating again.
>>
>>18338264
The fact that you do not mention the ring obviates your lack of knowledge
>>
>>18338259
Do you see any 'galaxia' in OP's image? How about space jews?

>orbital structure of Saturn

We were talking about the weather, not its orbit. And structure?
>>
>>18336832
Purpose is a human construct, so no.
>>
>>18338269
Apparently I lack knowledge. Can you give this knowledge of how the rings affect the physics of rotating masses?
>>
>>18338173
Saturn's north pole.

This is literally a giant thing in the sky right now that could swallow Earth a couple times. Pretty beautiful.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x720px
It doesn't point to Earth but if you wanna keep going with this idea, what DOES it point to? If it's a giant telescope then it'd be pointing to something further away than Earth (which isn't that far from Saturn, thus not the need for such a large lens). It's probably transmitting information light years away.

Saturn is just a giant object coated in gases. We need giant hands to probe planets.
>>
>>18338365

I points to the north pole.
No it will never line up with earth, because it's not going to turn 90 degrees just because you think it's something it's not. The hexagonal wind patterns have been studied, and there's nothing paranormal about them. Just physics.
>>
And this kids >>18338259 is what we call a psuedointellectual
>>
>>18338222

>t. disinfo shill

"and these vortexes, they've just been spinning like this forever, and directly relate to this man-made controlled experiment done 4,000 times to get the desired result for this video"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.