[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past 3 nights I've tried to hang my self -- put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: noose.png (23KB, 102x167px) Image search: [Google]
noose.png
23KB, 102x167px
For the past 3 nights I've tried to hang my self -- put a noose snug around my neck and let my body do the rest while hanging from my closet.

But every time I wake up without a mark, the rope is strewn across the floor as if someone pulled it off and I'm lying in bed perfectly. Yet, I don't recall any of it -- I remember my dreams that I had after I passed out from it than I do if I woke up and saved my self.

Which leads me to think, is something paranormal saving me?
>>
>>18336187
Repeat it this nigth record yourself and post it later.
>>
>>18336187
Quantum immortality.
>>
>>18336195

No he would definitely die for us in our perspective but he wouldn't die in his reality.
>>
>>18336231
we don't know until he tries
>>
>>18336231
This is just made up. If he is not dying then it would be demonstrable.
>>
>>18336187
Or what if you just awoke in this dimension? What if you were in another dimension, hung yourself, and now you're in our dimension?
>>
>>18336251
Welcome to the 3673738383 after life dimension, brother. Enjoy your stay.
>>
This post is promoting suicide. Seriously, fuck off you piece of shit.

I know the system and you playing call of duty 24/7 has tricked you into thinking you have multiple lives, but you don't. You have one. Make it count.
>>
>>18336195
I could try that tonight. Update tomorrow.

>>18336231
so I'm never going to die?

>>18336251
That would mean I left 3 different dimensions because I tried it 3 times.

It's just bizarre to me that the only legitimate times I truly tried to commit suicide I woke up in the morning. I genuinely wanted to die those nights, but for some reason it didn't happen.
>>
>>18336259
I'm not promoting it

I was just saying that when I tried, it was weird that I ended up fine like that -- unless it was a guardian angel or something?
>>
>>18336261
>That would mean I left 3 different dimensions because I tried it 3 times.

What if that's all death is? From the perspective of people in this dimension, you die. From the perspective of people in the dimension you wake up in, nothing ever happened.
>>
>>18336267
From the original post you are. You're saying you've died. If everyone around you is the same, you didn't die.
>>
>>18336286
No others were saying I didn't die

I was just asking if it was anything paranormal

like seriously, everything was in place it went well the noose was good, and i went through all the steps and just let it be

hell, i even vividly remember how fucking painful it was when the pressure builds up in your eyes just before i passed out from lack of oxygen

but im here, fucking somehow

and i want to get to the bottom of it so i came to /x/

i never said i died, i said i was trying to
>>
>>18336276
Yeah this is basically quantum immortality. When you kill yourself or otherwise die somehow, your consciousness gets transferred to another reality in which you didn't die. This repeats indefinitely, creating the idea that you're "immortal."
>>
>>18336312
I should add that you would only be immortal from your perspective. For everyone else, when you die, you die. That's why recording his suicide wouldn't work. We would just see him die, and depending on your idea of how quantum immortality works, he would wake up tomorrow and post the video in another reality that all of us will never experience.
>>
>>18336312
TL;DR
A poisonous thought that was created by someone who is afraid of death
>>
Also, to the op,

If you're serious about this and something exosential has modified the physical reality to save you 3 times, then I definetely wouldn't try it again. If you've been saved that many times and you do end up succeeding your soul isn't going to end up in a pretty place, what so ever.
>>
>>18336374
Actually, I'm not the ultimate judger, so I can't say that. But I would think that if I were in your shoes, that's all.
>>
>>18336512
He shouldn't test it anymore

Then again if I were the controlling entity that needed him to be alive in my reality then I would probably keep saving him until he figured out to live his life
>>
>>18336187
I remember reading some shit from a smart guy but its a proposed phenomenon, like schrodinger shit. like the example was lets say you have a nuclear bomb and a machine that records when an electron in a hydrogen atom ocelates it has a 50/50 chance to either: detonate the bomb or do nothing. at this point your reality is split in two, one being the bomb went off and you no longer exist and the other where nothing happens and you live hypothetically forever
>>
>>18336512
Yeah I agree. If any of this is true, then something must want him alive. And it would be silly to keep pushing it. How do you honestly go through with hanging yourself 3 times and not get your perspective on life changed drastically when you wake up from it each time? For better or for worse. Death itself could be a lie. Or maybe we're in the end times and all of us have the mark of the beast. "They will seek death but death shall flee from them". Whatever it is, it's interesting
>>
>>18336533
Again, this is called quantum immortality, and its already been referenced several times in this thread.
>>
>>18336187
tonight's the night OP Don't give up hope! you can do it!
>>
>>18336187
STUPID yes something paranormal is saving you!!!! I base my life around spiritual communication and energy work. You are being ignorant. You are clearly here for a reason, something keeps saving you and suicide is not your path my friend. I say this from a non religious standpoint, strictly spiritual. Please stop trying to kill yourself and look into some more deeper aspects about yourself. Pick up meditiation. Google what to do. I can help you with some stuff how would i contact you? You're getting a strong message from the spirit world, don't ignore it......
>>
(Person talking about spirit contact here) do not listen to these moronic trolls on this website. Seriously. There's a reason it didn't work. I see you asking if it's paranormal so there is obviously some curiosity there.what is your gut saying?
>>
>>18336259
This post is shaming suicide. Seriously, fuck off you piece of shit.
>>
>>18336259
Hi liberal
>>
>>18336259
Found the shill

But record it OP, either you die and get what you want, and we never hear from you again, or you've got proof of the paranormal and become famous
>>
>>18336187

You decided to do one last auto erotic asphyxia before you died. You finished, confused and out of habit, you took off the rope and went to bed. The lack of oxygen left you with memory loss and minor brain damage.
>>
File: pobrane.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>18336187
Yeah, thats wierd.
>>
>>18336259
Fuck off, pussy.
>>
File: 1479106395480.png (196KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
1479106395480.png
196KB, 680x649px
go and grab a camera and make some live stream for the case you really die this time
>>
Can you roleplayer faggots fuck off from this board already?
>>
>>18336187
Cause you a dumb cunt that dont want to die, your subconscious self is saving your sorry ass
>>
Far as life, yo it ain't worth it,
Put a rope around your neck and jerk it
The trick didn't work, your life's been fuck up since the first day of birth
>>
>>18337448
this
>>
>>18336531
So you actually have nothing to fucking add? Way to negate yourself dipass.
>>
>>18338092
I didn't negate myself, I just left it open after suggesting something
>>
See it as another chance anon. Your time isnt up yet. Trying to force it wont help
>>
Try it with a gun next time. If there's still no damage to your health then spoopy confirmed!
>>
>>18338247
Every morning when I wake up I draw my katana and attempt to drive it through my belly, so when nothing happens I am put at ease for the rest of the day for I know that I am truly safe
>>
>>18336187
Hey Anon. I've experienced what you have been.

Its basically a reincarnation trick of the linear human senses.

You do die, but then you reincarnate into the EXACT, SAME, life, and then fast forwarded to where you left off.

No dimension hopping, no trickery. This is your last chance for reincarnation on Earth. Your soul won't let you end it this way.

The only way to break this is to die naturally or be killed by another.

Let your life live and be. It'll become worthwhile.
>>
>>18336187
if you actually die this time and entity won't save you hiw would we know it? only sensible choice here seems to be for you to livestream your suicide somehow. so we can prove the paranormal. do it for science and the betterment of the world.my friend.
>>
OP is bullshitting, but this actually happened to me once.

I decided to hang myself, got drunk, tied a noose and leaned onto it. I woke up on the floor with a sore leg and oxygen deprivation making me feel like I'd visited heaven. I'd just put the rope through the wrong loop - pathetic.

Another time I went into the woods where I thought no-one went, then I slashed my wrists. A bloke walking his dog found me.

If the quantum many-worlds hypothesis is true, there's probably going to be a version of me alive a thousand years from now, kept alive by a series of fluke medical advances. I'll probably be suffering. Creeps me out.
>>
>>18336217
will people stop misconstruing this fucking term
>>
>>18336187

Take the hint maybe - don't hang yourself.

(duh)
>>
>>18336261

The odds are 1 in billions you won't wake up in another reality perfectly fine
>>
>>18336259
faggot
>>
>>18338256

$150 decorative swords from an edge lord catalogue aren't sharpened so that makes sense.
>>
I'm just gonna leave this here. Something to consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_jijoIUi2A

But in all seriousness, I wouldn't test it, because the time you aren't so sure you actually want to die might be the time you don't wake up. Alternatively, if something IS going out of it's way to save you, then you should probably stop. I mean, I dunno, maybe it could be for the lulz, but I wouldn't count on that.
>>
Congratz you're immortal. Now kill all of humanity please.
>>
>>18336187
livestream your next necking or bullshit.
>>
Op more than 24 passed, what happene this time? Did the same thing happend or you didn't do it or just died (in which case don't reply)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.