[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian here. Today was a good day for me, a bunch of good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: funny-devil-costume-fashion.jpg (172KB, 426x670px) Image search: [Google]
funny-devil-costume-fashion.jpg
172KB, 426x670px
Christian here.
Today was a good day for me, a bunch of good things happenned. But I also saw the number "666" (I paid for something and ended up with exactly $6.66).
Should I take this as a message that the devil helped me today? What does it mean?
>>
>>18336029
It means absolutely nothing, you imbecile
>>
I knew you were gonna post this hahaha
>>
>>18336032
Go back to gamejolt >_>

>>18336031
Okay mr. atheist
>>
>>18336029
Naw, some products do that on purpose. Any Devil Survivor game will end up as $X6.66.
>>
>>18336039
Nigga, numbers are just numbers, they don't inherently have meaning unless humans put meaning into them
>>
>>18336043
What if some invisible consciousness controls events so that they result in seemingly meaningful numbers?
>>
>>18336045
You'd have to demonstrate it exists through empirical evidence
>>
>>18336045
Then you're just being a paranoid schizophrenic nutjob.
>>
>>18336050
yah I guess so
>>18336048
I don't go by empirical evidence but I guess this proves your point
>>
>>18336055
>I don't go by empirical evidence but I guess this proves your point
/thread
>>
>>18336072
do empirical evidence and the paranormal get along?
>>
>>18336029
ye he really go yo back
>>
>>18336029
The devil helped by forcing you to pay a fee for life? Tell me very slowly, how is that helping you?
>>
>>18336029
This happened to me once. I was getting some energy drinks and got the idea to get a new toothbrush or something like that and the change I got back after paying with a 20 was $6.66. I was a Christian too
>>
>>18336098
I didn't think of it that way. I thought it more like:
He helped me today with the good things that happened to me today (for example I passed an exam that I thought I was definitely going to fail).
And that he somehow made me buy stuff in order to get that 666 in my wallet so that I see it and take notice of who's responsible for it.
Kind of like the Devil telling me that not only God can do good things for me but also he can.
What he'd want in return, I don't know.
Maybe the fee for life thing comes later, if I decide to call the Devil for help myself next time or something.
>>
>>18336112
That's nuts, what did you think about it back then? Did you think it could mean something or that it was just some funny coincidence?
>>
>>18336113
>maybe the fee for life comes later
Oh yes, it does.

However, if you choose Jesus Christ, he is the gift.

James 1:17 - Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
>>
>>18336166
You are right, I will keep trusting in Jesus.
>>
>>18336116
Well I'm no stranger to weird paranormal shit. I just assumed it was him playing more tricks on me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.