[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think, for my entire life, I've been seeing "the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: KalachakraSera.jpg (505KB, 1302x1305px) Image search: [Google]
KalachakraSera.jpg
505KB, 1302x1305px
I think, for my entire life, I've been seeing "the grid" everyone always talks about when they take drugs like LSD or DMT.

Fuck. It's always been there.
>>
please describe this grid that you see
>>
>>18335954
Yes please do. >inb4 something I already know
>>
if you can see the 4th wall you are pretty much enlightened, you should be proud. fuucking bizarre you've always been this way
>>
>>18335944

Except when you do the drugs you get to the grid of the grid, you know?

You wouldn't want to see it 24/7
>>
>>18335954
I've begun to see shapes that have depth. Specific shapes now, like triangles. They respond to specific things. When I move, the forms take on the shape of cubes, then shift back to triangles as I start to observe and think on it. That's just recently, though.

For the longest time I've always had a background noise that would be apparent as a child, while in my room at night. It would progress and form around its self. Like pulsating grid.
>>
>>18335975
I should add to this that it's not a fixed position. The grid, or whatever, also has depth. If I move around physically, I can perceive the depth of the room as I move through it. It's like a magnified version of space that I'm constantly observing.

It's fucking terrifying. That I'm starting to see shapes in it.
>>
>>18335983
if you find it terrifying, you may want to speak to a medical professional. hallucinations are not always, but can often become problematic.
>>
>>18335995
also not trying to discount your experience in any way, just saying that hallucinations can be distracting, confusing or terrifying, and there's a chance that you can learn how to manage them.
>>
Are they realistic hallucinations or "thought-like" hallucinations?

I have a similar disorder but mine comes in patterns of changing and inter locking platonic solids and shapes in random patterns where there shouldn't be any discernible patterns (and not grids or anything, also shapes tend to break down to polygons smaller than triangles, if that makes any sense). And sounds, visions, smells, colors all superimpose on each other except theyre not realistic, but something I perceive as a fragmentation in my mind alone.

For example, when I hallucinate a voice talking to me, its not an actual voice/sound with human words, but the colors, thoughts, emotions, visions that would go through the mind if one were to speak whatever it is that is spoken, and in the form of something similar to an intrusive thoughts.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.