[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, I'm a logical person. I never believed in ghosts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1467507403853.gif (796KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1467507403853.gif
796KB, 500x281px
Look, I'm a logical person. I never believed in ghosts, religion, or any of that obvious scam shit. But now, I don't know what to fucking believe.

I was looking for an object I couldn't find for an hour. It was just miraculously fucking gone and I'm the only human that ever touches it and I live alone and always put it back in the same fucking place. (It's a pipe)

I go to the same place my pipe always is, right in the middle of my desk, and suddenly it's not there for the first time my entire life. I search my entire room for it, scouring every nook and cranny, emptying my drawers like a psychopath, literally talking to myself in pure anger at how completely un-fucking-believable it is that this pipe is not where I left it.

After an hour of wandering around my house looking for my pipe, I go back to my desk, and it's just fucking sitting there, right where I left it. I asked my sister about it and she says it's some sort of psychological trick where your brain literally doesn't allow you to see what you're looking for, but I really don't fucking buy it.

I checked that same desk a million times in that hour, coming back and picking every inch apart like a psychopath completely dumfounded that it wasn't there, and then suddenly it was fucking there.

I seriously think my house is haunted, I'm freaking out right now.
>>
>>18334795
First of all, you keep using the word psychopath the wrong way.
Second, your sister is right.
>>
>>18334807
well that's a rather predictably boring response from /x/, this board really did go to shit
>>
>>18334829
>give reasonable explaination about a phenomen that happens to everyone
>HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVE ME ANY MORE ATTENTION!!!! /x/ IS SHIT NOW!!!!

Please leave if you're looking for attention and don't accept reason
>>
Stop smoking crack
>>
>>18334795
Not paranormal

>I asked my sister about it and she says it's some sort of psychological trick where your brain literally doesn't allow you to see what you're looking for,

She is lying, she used your pipe without permission, get over it
>>
>>18334795
Its the duende that lives under your bed better call the duendebusters.
>>
>>18334795
you have the gay
>>
You're just a stoner with bad memory.

Source: A stoner with bad memory.
>>
Your sister is right. Shit happens all the time.
>>
File: neutron-bomb.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
neutron-bomb.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>18334795
>I asked my sister about it and she told me I was losing my mind
>>
>>18334795
I can't say for sure it's an entity of a dead people, but I have had my fair share of experience. Audio, visual and physical. There is alot more going on than we know. I'm just glad I've seen it myself and don't have to rely on others claims.
>>
>>18334795
>18334963
I smoke a tobacco pipe, and I am so used to holding my pipe, that sometimes, if I'm drunk/stoned/both, I can forget I'm holding my pipe and start checking my pockets for it.
>>
>>18334795
Logical people are the most illogical of them all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.