[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey does /x/ think anything of this? I've had this plate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0021.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey does /x/ think anything of this? I've had this plate on a stand for a good 2-3 months and it's been fine. No cracks or anything, never fallen over, or anything that would damage it. But I was in the kitchen last night and it just broke cleanly in half, and I was a good 2-3 yards from it, and no one else was there at the time. Only reason I ask is because this thing always creeped me out and I wanted to see if you guys had any dirt on it.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18333761
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18333763
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18333765
>>
>>18333761
You're fucked, just burn your house before the demon takes possession of it!
>>
>no one was there

You were there, nigger.

What were you thinking about just before it cracked? Were you looking at it or directly aligned with it?
>>
>>18333779
Wasn't thinking about it or looking at it, I just heard the top fall back and looked and it was broken cleanly in half
>>
>>18333779
Though the front was pointed at me
>>
>>18333794
What country do you live in? Owls are a powerful occult symbol to the Clinton Klan, omen that their house of cards will continue to crumble?
>>
>>18333802
Live in the USA
>>
Science tells me sudden pressure or temperature changes do this, also cracks in the enamel allowing water seepage.

But 2 spooky says tulpa. Yur haunted op
>>
>>18333794
I didn't ask whether you were thinking about it. I asked what you were thinking about.

I'm not surprised to hear you were directly in front of it if you were not being mindful/conscious of it.

I break things with my mind a couple times a year. I can actually provide a hypothesis for why it happens
>>
>>18333811
Wasn't really thinking about anything in particular, maybe about getting a drink or something
>>
>>18333821
Huh. I'm usually having a strong emotion when it happens for me

Anyway.

Magic is not a manipulation of energy/electricity. If it were it would be detectable and there would be no controversy.

Magic is a manipulation of "information". Divination, for instance, involves the "information world", translating a possible future into internal symbolism to reveal insights and then translating it back again. Reiki healing is guiding/encouraging the "information" of the DNA in cells to behave differently. And so on.

>http://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2016/11/12/ask-ethan-what-if-gravity-isnt-really-fundamental

Gravity is a result of the "information of space time" -- which humans can manipulate. This reality we see is a holographic hallucination based on the information our brain processes.
>>
My father used to have an about 5cm(2 inch) thick granite ashtray. Think he had for about 2 decades or something. One day whilst smoking his pipe it split in two just like your pic. then about a year later he was diagnosed with cancer. Perhaps it's a bad omen like >>18333802. Better think hard cause something bad might be a coming
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.