[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ heard about the whole Hampstead thing? Cannibalism,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: Hampstead.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hampstead.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Has /x/ heard about the whole Hampstead thing? Cannibalism, pedophila, and satanism!
I can't find too much online. This was a huge thing, why didn't more mainstream media outlets cover this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi61QZPNzN0
Interviewing starts a little after five minutes into the video
>>
First I've heard of this but go on...
>>
>>18333122
Because it was too real and the mother was implicit in the acts so they used her as the scapegoat and she took the fall. They claimed the kids had been abused by the mother and were forced to say these things, however, if you watch all of the interviews with them it is apparent that the kids aren't making it up.
They go into incredible detail and describe very adult topics and scenarios with great accuracy.
They never seem to falter or contradict themselves, they sound nothing like kids telling lies which is usually fairly easy to spot.
The things they claim could be easily disproved if false, yet they never were.
There is just so much as well, its not like a quick five minute piece, its hours of confession.

Its clearly all linked in with the other shit that is happening globally but being covered up, the perpetrators have a lot of power.
>>
>>18333122
can someone sum up the video? i'm not trying to watch 40 minutes of a british girl getting interviewed by cops
>>
I'm looking into it and I'm pretty sure the real conspiracy is the parents covering something up as they probably are the one that forced them into saying this nonsense. The pedo/satanic ring theory is far more interesting though, I wouldn't want to ruin anyone's mental masturbation.
>>
crazy shit
>>
>>18333171
Its not cops its her father in law.
She and her brother claim that a satanic cult is operating within her school and in the local community.
They claim that they are forced to kill babies, dance around covered in the blood and cannibalise them too. They claim that there father and some teachers are involved, they even go as far as to say that a local cobblers makes shoes from human skin as a way for the members to recognise them. The places mentioned are all from the higher parts of society though, public school type not your average run of the mill comprehensive.

Then in a longer interview they describe all of the ritualistic abuse they suffered in great detail and name many people directly, its quite harrowing and they seem completely normalised to it.
>>
>>18333177
The shill is that the mother had a vendetta against their biological father and the school and so she forced the kids to create this elaborate lie as a way to get back at them, however the mother and her new husband were actually abusing the kids instead.

All very strange really either way.
It's very similar to pizzagate
>>
>>18333186
>they seem completely normalised to it.

Wouldn't a child be traumatized by these events though?
>>
Is this mk-ultra stuff?
>>
>>18333191
Not if they occurred often enough and from a very young age. Trauma like that comes out later in life when they finally understand what happened or when their mind stops blocking it.
>>
>>18333191
Not if they assume it's normal
>>
>>18333186
step father*
>>
if you look into the history of the step dad it's pretty clear he made it up. he's a total kook who would only allow them to eat hemp seed soup and had a vendetta against the school for feeding them normal food.
>>
>>18333201
You really think he would do that and expect it to stick? Those kids must be trained actors too.
Why don't the adults name personally show the parts of their bodies mentioned, like birthmarks, and easily disprove the accusation?
>>
>>18333204
the kids were traumatized by him into either actually believing the story or lying about it out of fear. the girl even describes in one of the interviews how he "got the confession out of her" by jamming a spoon into her chin so hard that it left that scar you see in the op pic.
>>
if its true that satanic pedophila shit probably goes to the top of even the media, and with all the media ending up being controlled by 6 or some corps, that doesnt really leave many people.

so if the news did cover it extensivlely it wouldve been like someone snitching themselves out
>>
>>18333215
Could easily have been a forced confession the other way.
>>
>>18333223
how do you mean?
>>
>>18333223
/x/ everybody
>>
>>18333228
>>18333237
Assuming this is an elite pedo ring, which we know to exist, then its perfectly plausible to assume that either confession could have been forced.

Look at pedowood, or pizzagate, or the BBC. Its clear to anybody that shady as fuck shit is going on, but nothing will ever happen.
>>
>>18333243
It's also possible that this is a media trend because pedophilia and satanism are attention grabbers. Don't be a sheep.
>>
>>18333243
maybe i wasn't that clear. in the same interview where she's describing all of the horrible things the school and her real dad did to her, the interviewer presses her about whether her step dad had ever hurt her, to which she replies in a very defensive way that he's a really nice man and would never do anything like that except for that one time where he took here to morocco and spent several days holed up in a hotel room with her dumping water on her and hitting here in the head with a spoon until she confessed, but that it was totally justified because it was the only way she would tell the truth.
>>
>>18333250
Its not been in the media numbnuts, thats the point
>>
>>18333262
learn the definition of media numbnuts
>>
>>18333261
Its still not conclusive proof that the original abuse didn't happen. Why would he go through all that to make them believe a lie? Only to have them admit that he did it, but only to get a confession, not to manipulate them into making up an elaborate story with no proof.
The whole thing reeks.
>>
>>18333270
A few bored anons is not what I would call a media trend.
Plus these subjects crop up once in a blue moon and years apart.
>>
>>18333276
because he's mentally unstable. he was also totally fine with her telling them about how he would only allow her to eat hemp seed soup.
>>
I have a really bad feeling that they're being coached by the man to say what they're saying. Which begs the question.. Why would you make children say such things?

Either way it's creepy as fuck. Poor kids.
>>
>>18333285
Still doesn't explain the details. What about the mother?
I think they were all implicit.
>>
>>18333280
A few thousands bored anons that bothered sending threats to the main accusees.

>Plus these subjects crop up once in a blue moon and years apart.

You mean right after the Comet Pizza scandal?
>>
>>18333293
This originally happened last year I think.
The fact that you are unaware of that fact shows it is not a popular media trend.
>>
>>18333296
I don't consider a year to be a particularly long time but whatever you believe man. I don't know if I'm right, I'm just saying my thoughts about it.
>>
>>18333304
But you said right after. It was in fact before.
It has only resurfaced because of the striking similarities.
>>
>>18333305
Yes, current events occur after previous events. This is how my reality work.
>>
In the 3rd Police interview the girl retracts her story and admits it's all made up.

/thread
>>
>>18333186
yeah, this is how witch hunts start, exactly how they have always started. people never fucking learn
>>
>>18333402
What if they told her to say that?
>>
>>18333462
Bro, it's bullshit.

I'm sure this kinda stuff happens. Crowley was into this shit. But seriously, it's bs.

Why would an incriminating Police interview concerning a current case be on youtube? Also, try to find a non-spam link to this story. There aren't any.

His other vids are about aliens, hollow earth and cannibis.
>>
>>18333122

Both kids lying I can tell I'm a professional liar
>>
>>18333479
How do I know you're not in on it?
>>
>>18333499
Because it's 9:56 and I'm on /x/ reading bs, not molesting kids and eating babies
>>
>>18333515
Or are you?
>>
>>18333167
>They go into incredible detail and describe very adult topics and scenarios with great accuracy.
>They never seem to falter or contradict themselves

you don't know anything about kids. they're very good at fantasizing. also to kids lying and telling the truth is the same thing because they usually don't have any sense of what's real and what's make believe.

plus it is proven that people can easily insert ideas into a kid's brain
>>
>>18333557
>also to kids lying and telling the truth is the same thing because they usually don't have any sense of what's real and what's make believe.

you must've been a terrible kid.
>>
>>18333557
I find it laughable when people say other people don't know anything about kids.

I was one, faggot.
>>
>>18334089

You were a faggot? Conversion therapy work for you?
>>
>>18333122
Because it was a fraud.
>>
>>18334122
You clearly don't understand how commas work.
School work for you?
>>
debunked, its a case of whacko uncle manipulating children
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM6B06JEcqw
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.