[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo lemme redpill you on some shit heres my qualifications:\\

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tech.jpg (62KB, 460x784px) Image search: [Google]
tech.jpg
62KB, 460x784px
yo lemme redpill you on some shit

heres my qualifications:\\

level 4 schizoaffective with magic thinking

that just means ive been schizo for 4 years now and im deep in it, deep in the unreal, deep in the multiverse and fucking deep in the wheel of time

also i just got out of the psych ward for exploding with rage power, the kind probably only reserved from a hades level entity

on my first trip to jail i came up with a system of how jail worked

before i went to the psych ward i got arrestsed for carrying a commando dagger, exactly the same kind from counter terrorists on csgo

i have a high level government history so when cops stop me i usually get a lot of respect and of course they do their job

anyway i know how to eat the flora and fauna to gain combat power\

ive risen the souls in purgatory around my neighbourhood and attracted a very powerful presense in my mind that completely erradicated my own free thinking until i went into timeless god of god modes and cycled through around 10 thousand diety logos\

jesus preformed miricles but i have witnessed unexplainable terror torment and stalking and wonder power and most importantly fucking GLORY\\

GLORY over what chose me to serve its twisting will but always fighting and knowing | will never win but always remain a brick in the wall against the regular folk because if what clutches me in its lazer sights got out of me and into one of you, you would kill your self, permenant psych ward, or serious police inolvement\\

3 days ago was remembrance day\\

dont forget the warriors keeping the evil from the front lines

i wired my brain and reality experiencing sequence to essentially function like a quantum computer\\

i have enough education in quantum theory that when my mind created a belief it created that i explore OR AND YES NO, also IF THEN
>>
Well, can you create a means of communicating effectively enough that we know what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
>>18333151
inb4 more garbled nonsense.
>>
>anyway i know how to eat the flora and fauna to gain combat power

so what you're telling me is that you know how to eat. Flabbergasting.
>>
This, ladies and gents, is why you don't smoke spice.
>>
It's laser.
Not lazer.
>>
>>18333120
How much jizz have you consumed today bling bling......
>>
File: Watermark 9gag.jpg (19KB, 297x247px) Image search: [Google]
Watermark 9gag.jpg
19KB, 297x247px
>>18333120
>>
I thought it was cool
>>
This is what happens when autistic kids spend too much time playing computer games.
>>
>>18333120
haven't visited /x/ in a while

this is what I see?

this is amazing
>>
it's okay OP.

as long as you don't kill anybody before puberty is over, you'll make a great entrepreneur some day. in taking comprehending the investments between several different companies at once.

what you are all witnessing here is the rearing roar of a test engine that has yet to be legalized in the streets. they don't make 'em like they used to
>>
>>18333488
Nah, he'll windup homeless in the streets.
>>
>>18333516
namefag get out
>>
>>18333524
But why
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.