[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ So lately I've been dreaming a lot about having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: succ.jpg (469KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
469KB, 849x1200px
Hey /x/

So lately I've been dreaming a lot about having sex, pretty much every night. This has been going for weeks now, and its always with different women but I can never see their faces. The thing is, it feels so fucking real. Like, I always wake up diamonds. Last night it was a girl sucking me off and god damn it, I can still remember her tonge wrapping my dick (her tongue was extremely large). On top of that, I just realized that I've stopped enjoying things that I used to love and sometimes I feel extremely sad, depressed.

Am I being visited by a succubus? What can I do to stop her?
>>
You must be so lonely
>>
Puberty is weird.
>>
>>18333004
Embrace yourself, and don't be afraid of what calls to you.

If you temper your actions with reason, nothing is taboo.
>>
>>18333004
Your brain is just trying to comfort itself in order to cope with a chemical imbalance of some sort. From your description, seems like a dopamine deficiency. See a doc and get some Prozac, you'll be right as rain.
>>
>>18333004
Sometimes you gotta say no. Don't sell out how you really feel about love in order to get sex. It often isn't worth it.
>>
>>18333004
Fuck her in the ass
>>
>>18333004
Set up a mutual agreementhe to make you happy and full of energy, she succ your energy out for free making you feel sad.
>>
>>18333004

just enjoy those dreams for what they are and separate them entirely from your waking life problems and focus on them. plenty of people have depressive periods without sexy succubus dreams. if you really, really, really think the two are directly related and have come to no other conclusion, explore the supernatural route further. also, puberty.
>>
>>18334014

and by "them" i mean the waking life problems, if it wasn't clear.
>>
>>18334014
OP here. You're actually right. I dont want her to stop, Im actually really interested now. Im not 100% sure if my sudden depression and lack of interest in things I used to enjoy is directly related to it but these "dreams" cant just be puberty or whatever you want to call it.(Im 22 ) These dreams felt so fucking real man, like if I was really there,you know what I mean? Ive had lucid dreams before but nothing compares to this.I could feel her touching me, I could smell her. It wasnt real but at the same time , it was! I just dont know how to explain it but Im definitely going to try to connect with her. Any advice? I honestly dont know where to start..
>>
>>18334762
It is my believe that ladies of Venus have been seeking partners lately; the image and idea of the succubus is rampant. I just say be careful and fearless, try to enjoy yourself, and keep love at your core; it is a powerful conception.
>>
>>18334762

If its a succubus you should feel happy during te day, they have this effect. I say you should watch out about this, it may be some kind of other demon using you. Succubus have a code of conduct meant to not give people a negative image of them, still other beings do shit like this and give succubus a bad name by blaming it on them.

A real succubus will always pay you something back, leaving you feeling you got the good end of the deal (even if you didnt, but that is not the point here). If you feel bad or cheated it was something else.
>>
Reverse Anton's method
>>
>>18334917
>>18334939
I'll keep that in mind, but I'm still gonna try to communicate with whatever the fuck it is.
>>
>>18333004
QUICK.
Has anyone experienced succubi But has also never experienced skin to skin sex?

I'm thinking already experiencing sex may have something to do with the sensations.
>>
OP here

Last night's dream was weird as fuck. There was no sexual interaction but instead, this "being" was asking me "Do you want to have sex" over and over again but for whatever reason, I wasnt able to talk or move at all but my body was craving for sex. What does this mean /x/? I dont know what to think at this point and I am getting a little worried
>>
>>18338372

Something changed. I'm well experienced with succubus and similar entities, along with some other occult stuff.

Your energy changed, it looks like your mind has been made up and you are now safe. What it means is left to be said, I don't know - just that this determination will protect you from the tricks of beings like this.
>>
>>18338514
Safe? That shit felt like torture.
>>
File: 1478317336619.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1478317336619.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>>18333004
>people this retarded actually exist
>>
>>18333004
Its your subconscious telling you get off /x/ and go get laid.
>>
File: kill everyone in the thread.png (30KB, 353x296px) Image search: [Google]
kill everyone in the thread.png
30KB, 353x296px
>>18333004
Push away from the dinner plate. Stop eating fast food and drinking red bull.

Visit /fit/

Read the sticky.

Get into shape. Then magically females will find you attractive.
>>
File: 7lIF2Bx.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
7lIF2Bx.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>18342543
madness
is it even possible ?
who would have thought ?
>>
>>18342543
partially right..
they do help you get up and be fit mainly because your chakras needs to be balanced the more weak spots you have the more you are prone to get a parasite latched on them..
>>
File: 1466899335494.jpg (32KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1466899335494.jpg
32KB, 567x561px
>>18334939
>the succubus code
>>
>>18333165
Wow you really know how to spout shit out of your mouth. Prozac is for serotonin moron, as are all SSRI.

Wellbutrin or adderall would be what he is looking for ..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.