[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, so ive never been a hardcore conspiracy person, am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 20161114_230147.jpg (3MB, 2269x1911px) Image search: [Google]
20161114_230147.jpg
3MB, 2269x1911px
Sup /x/, so ive never been a hardcore conspiracy person, am educated and work in science, but in this day and age i don't even fucking know anymore. I didnt even notice he does the same exact hand signals, wtf /x/.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw
>>
Lmao the Simpsons if from a video made in 2015, after that happened.
>>
File: 1364180851947.png (8KB, 157x149px) Image search: [Google]
1364180851947.png
8KB, 157x149px
>>18332830
>educated in science
>does absolutely no research on the subject
>first stop is /x/ to ask the fruitcakes what their take on it is
>>
>>18332849
Not just this but obviously other things happening recently.
>>
>>18332857
Such as...?
>>
>>18332857
like what?
>>
>>18332895
>>18332899
Such as all the leaks that have been occuring, the historically verified documentation of the same five families controlling everything. How elites do move all their money to compounds over seas in case shot hits the fan. Seed deposits in antartica, people in power being all related to each other. In physics, there are no such things as coincidences...
>>
Not OP, but I'm intrigued and confused by this, was this episode made in 2015? And when did the real life trump escalator walk happened?
>>
>>18332920
yes, and 2009 i think.
>>
>>18332917
Fucking thank you. Weird shit is happening lately and its about to hit the fan. I think we're about to start depopulization honestly and im scared as fuck
>>
>>18332917
None of what you said is either strange or recent, except perhaps the "seed deposits", which I'd like you to explain further.

>In physics, there are no such things as coincidences...
That's a meaningless statement, totally irrelevant, and makes me doubt the premise of your OP, assuming you are the OP.
>>
>>18332937
Yup, its been messing with my mind like "okay if luninatti are real, they are either gettin ballsy, slipping, or setting up something..
>>
>>18332938
Antarctic seed deposits of plants ib case some shit happens.

If you go into QM you find that every decision has occurred and everything is affected by previous moments. Time is a wave like everything else, even M thoery notes this and in relativity you have the whole statistics and probability, but no "luck".
>>
>>18332945
There are literally hundreds of seed banks all over the world. I don't know of one in Antarctica, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if one were there. Seed banks need to be cold and dry. One of the biggest in the world is run by Norwegians near the north pole.

Quantum mechanics has nothing to do with seed banks or nepotism among the superwealthy or email leaks. Unless you have something to connect these things to one another, then you have no reason to expect that they're anything but coincidences. And they hardly merit that term, as I can't see any connections being even implied. If you're really scientifically trained then you know this.
>>
>>18332937
You should be you weak mother fucker
>>
>>18332920
http://www.snopes.com/simpsons-trump-prediction/
>>
OP is a janitor @ a labratory
>>
>>18332997
You are the weak one here, not he.
>>
>>18332830
Which episode does the sign come from? Was trumps sign designed before or after?
>>
>>18332997

Fuck you, 400 pound neckbeard. Try walking 50 feet without feeling tired, then we'll talk weak, you piece of shit.
>>
Trump has openly and publicly discussed running for President many many times over the past 30 yearsvor so. It's not a bit mysterious that the idea was pushed in a popular cartoon long after he started doing this.

https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

The first few seconds of this video show him talking about it before most of you were born.

Hillary had already attempted to murder literally millions of Americans through the implementation of her health care plan back in 1993. The slaughter house was already built before the NSA got involved and helped congress avert the plan. If you don't understand how serious the threat is or where it is coming from then you cab be played with and mindfuked in so many ways. It becomes a sad joke to those who would bring the truth to you, that even your very idea of truth has been defaced by these sinister and malicious propagandists.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Thousands of American intelligence assets were killed during the 8 year Clinton regime/administration. The remnants just pulled Americas head from the noose.
>>
>>18332917
>>18332830
>>18332937
>>18332996

You weren't educated in science OP, you're educated to be a worker drone. You know little about science besides factlets you memorized for a test. The fact that you say that you "work in science" leads me to believe that you are some laboratory beaker bitch or the equivalent. Your use of quantum woo shows that you are a complete faggot.

Moreover what you're spewing is the social and cultural form of creationism: just as creationism posits that there must be agency behind natural design, conspiracy theories often posit that agents are at work behind society and culture, designing, controlling, and planning everything. In reality society and culture are evolutionary systems, and things that look like they are planned in retrospect aren't at all.

Just as the creationist looks for anything to confirm their presupposed notion of intelligent design, so you too will do for your conspiracy theory. That isn't science, it's being retarded.
>>
>>18334691
Psychopathic Churchstain (member of the Constitutional Party, LOL) tells lies in order to peddle his religious agenda. He was never a director of the FBI, merely the head of a city office. Literally nothing to see.
>>
File: meme.png (1MB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
1MB, 1300x800px
>>18332830
next truthbomb

earth is flat - space is fake
>>
>>18334796
I don't have any evidence that either he nor you are telling the truth. Can you provide some substantial proofs to your strange claim? His statements do seem to be much more credible. I will research him when I get off work.
>>
>>18334798
I'm currently convinced that whoever is pushing the flat earth crap is doing so to misdirect and confuse. While it is sad that anyone is dumb enough to fall for the ruse it is clear that a large portion of the population is below this threshold and are the prize being fought over with this seemingly insignificant bit of disinformation.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.