[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The show people of earth on tbs really pisses me off. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

The show people of earth on tbs really pisses me off. I've watched an episode of the show and I feel it makes a mockery of people who feel they've been abducted. Whether this phenomenon is real or not the people experiencing this are in great pain. This is ruining their lives and putting them through immense psychological torture. What are your thoughts on this show?
>>
>>18332283
I haven't seen it, but you can be 100% sure any form of reality TV show will sensationalize and mock the people on it. Think Intervention.
>>
Pretty much the same as you. I'm slightly put off by the whole concept. I hope it gets cancelled. I hope the cast actually gets abducted and taken apart.
>>
>>18332296
Cast is basically Spacelizards, so nope no Abduction needed...all just Brain Wishy Washy on TV
>>
>>18332283
its to normalize aliens and to get the common man to accept different alien species by putting humour behind them
>>
#Triggered
>>
It shows their experiences as legitimate and actually take the piss out of reptilians. Nordics are shown as sensitive and the grey is a smart ass little shit.

It's got fun characters and isn't what you think it is at all. Try watching more than 10 minutes of it.
>>
File: 1471951287285.jpg (7KB, 185x160px) Image search: [Google]
1471951287285.jpg
7KB, 185x160px
>>18332283
I like it and think it's funny. It seems like they make a lot of 'in' jokes that people into the phenomena would get that a lotta other wouldn't. It seems like it isn't really making fun of them a whole lot, yeah they seem crazy, but then again, it turns out they're right in the show. I hate south park for making fun of Whitley Streiber, he got harassed over that damn anal probing episode, but this doesn't seem like they're making fun of the experiences much. More like they're making fun of the entities. Which even experiencers admit, they're really odd beings. I don't think they're even extraterrestrials, they act so damned batty and irrational, they are not critters from another planet flying here with advanced technology. Anyways. I like the show. Don't be so sensitive. If you're an abductee try to laugh at the phenomena. It seems sometimes like it feeds on fear, I've read a few stories of people making fun of the aliens/laughing after being scared of them during past abductions and it seems like it pisses them off and interrupts whatever the hell they're doing. Maybe if we all view them as silly tiny ayy lmao little shit elves they'd have a harder time scaring us into submission.
>>
>the people experiencing this are in great pain

They're pretending, just like they pretended they were abducted and anally probed. They just want to share their anal fetish with everybody.
>>
File: 1470028733358.jpg (83KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
1470028733358.jpg
83KB, 500x398px
>>18332761
People generally don't get PTSD from pretending. Not many abductees who get interviewed by psychologists seem like liars. Maybe delusional. But not lying or pretending.
>>
>>18332733
South Park is one of the worst shows on tv. They are not funny and they not only joke but beat a dead horse with jokes about things that are beyond offensive and should never be made fun of. I know someone who has commited suicide via gunshot to the head over going insane from having these experiences. Hell, I even attempted suicide and had to be put in psych because at that point I was having these visitations multiple times a week, sometimes even several times a day. I lost my job, my girlfriend, all my friends, and I dropped out of school because this has been such a disturbance in my life that I can't take it anymore. The South Park writers are twisted scumbags that deserve to die by being mauled by a large animal. They can all burn in the worst part of hell
>>
>>18332733
whitley streiber is a douchebag, guy freaked out on c2c because a caller wanted him to talk about his movie and seemed curious about the whole idea of it
>>
>>18332916
#Triggered
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.