[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you've seen a shadow person before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1349728949350.jpg (28KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1349728949350.jpg
28KB, 500x318px
What does it mean when you've seen a shadow person before while conscious and also in sleep paralysis; then you catch little flicks of shadows out of the corner of your eye followed by a cold light touch on the back of my hands and tops of my feet?
>>
It means you need to lay off the drugs for a bit and come back towards the light.
>>
>>18331899
Seriously?
>>
>>18331908

Yes, you are straying from the light.

It's a delicate balance.

All in moderation.
>>
>>18331913
Hmm I suppose this applies, thanks for the reminder. I love synchronicity.
>>
It means you've got a sleep disorder and could benefit from a sleep study, or you have the typical prodrome of schizophrenia. I'm so sorry if it's the latter.
>>
>>18331966
I'm 26, a little late for schizo? I think it has to do with sleep disruptions. But I do believe there is something supernatural going on.
>>
>>18331982
I thought the same thing, 26 is a little late I thought, I thought it was that like 18-24 area
>>
It means you are blessed. Chosen. Savor their touch, and the mere sight of them; they will save you
>>
Shadow PPl are nothing do be afraid of...they sometimes creep the shit out of you but they are just curious and scared of you at the same time. Just beware those who pretend to be Shadow PPl but simply aren't, those men buisness...the fucked up kind of buisness.
>>
>>18332547
Elaborate on the business
>>
Well I saw a shadow person once in the middle of the night. That fucker had a crooked stance too, super creepy.

Friend I was with saw it too, those fuckers are real.
>>
I've seen little shadows before while sleep deprived and/or while using drugs like DXM too often. Little shadows in the corner of my eyes that move quickly. I tried Diphenhydramine when I was around 19 and saw clear shadow people all around my house. I was also with a fellow who was tripping on the shit one night with some friends. We were all walking down an abandoned road by an airport and he was seeing them that night. He got attacked 2 times and had claw marks on his back both times.. Not sure how he'd fake it either, as he was wearing a leather jacket and was standing in front of me each time.. The scratches disappeared when we got back to the apartment, too.. weird fucking shit.. Apparently they are drawn to fear and negative emotions, and diphenhydramine is a deliriant that produces such emotions naturally in high doses. Impending doom is a common feeling.

Though, I saw the hatman and another shadow person at age 4 in my doorway one morning and passed out a few moments after staring at them. I can't explain that. I didn't even know hatman was a thing until I was 19, and I had always remembered that experience.

Freaked me out a bit. I had chills and the feeling of being watch, heard rattling doorknobs, and even felt a straight up push of a hand on my leg one night while in that same house, too, and at age 10 before I moved at age 11, I saw a shadow hand reach over my shelf and knock over some things. I had panic attacks and would think about death and all kinds of other horrible things almost nightly for months after.

Nothing like that happened again when I moved, except once when I was sitting on the computer and I heard a knock on the door late at night while sitting on the computer in the hall right by it, but the screen door hadn't been open and nobody was outside. Both of my parents claimed to have sleep paralysis as well.. My mother saw shadows all around her bed, and my dad did as well, and his bed was shaking. I've never had it though.
>>
>>18332705
Looks like they would rather be unseen.
>>
>>18332712
I suppose, but anytime I've seen them or somebody else I know had, it's been during states of tiredness, delirium, or when one of us has felt fear. I used to be afraid of the dark when I was a kid, and I always believed in ghost and shit. That's when I'd always experience those things.

All of the experiences involving substance use except the one with the guy getting scratched, I rule out as nothing more than my senses and perception being out of wack. I forgot to mention, that the the attacks occurred on a road said to be haunted and where apparent magic/satanic whatever shit has occurred in the past. We all felt a sinking feeling when crossing the train tracks to get there, and we ended up being gone for 3 hours, which only felt like 30 minutes. Though, I do believe altered states of mind could possibly make one more vulnerable to negative entities/energies.

They definitely don't have an interest in us unless they can feed off of us in vulnerable states. Otherwise, they stay away and become angry when provoked.
>>
>>18331894
stop doing meth
>>
>>18331894
>"what does it mean when you've seen a shadow person before while conscious and also in sleep paralysis"
It means you experienced a common symptom of sleep paralysis. It's scary what your brain can create to rationalise not being able to move

as for the rest of it, I'd say that the sleep paralysis and what you saw scared you, so you're actively searching for it, which is making your brain manifest things for you to see

This is all really simply psychology, Anon. Do some research instead of relying on /x/
>>
>>18331894
I had this. Felt so real. I'm 16 and smoked too much weed. had psychosis and deal with intense depression cuz of my child hood . Can barely feel emotion.
>>
>>18331894
Change your sleep position by lying your body on your right side. Stay in that position till morning, if possible.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.