[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm hearing the hum right now. It's a deep pulsing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jkh.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jkh.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
I'm hearing the hum right now. It's a deep pulsing sound, almost felt rather than heard.

What should I do?
>>
I doubt I could record this sound with any equipment that I have. Too low to pick up.
>>
I'm still hearing it, tell me what to do before it goes away
>>
>he can't harmonically resonate

Nothing for you to do.
>>
>>18331612
Chant om in the lotus position for an hour
>>
I have a little story about this. A few months ago I also heard the hum, sounded like a diesel engine with morse code like pulsing sounds inbetween. It was 2 AM and the sound was loud enough to interrupt my sleep, so I checked the window to see its source. The outside is pitchblack with only 2 lanters illuminating very small circles.

Went back to bed attributing it to my fish tank in the other room. I was laying awake, listening to the sound, when it suddenly started getting closer.

Whatever is making the sound has moved into the courtyard. I live in a rather forested area, and my window faces inside a large courtyard full of trees, a soccer field cage and a sandbox. I peer out the window to see a figure standing near the sandbox, about 50m away from my window.

Its basically a black silhouette, but I can see its holding a tool much like a metal detector, but its pointed straight up. The hum is really loud. The dude walks really strange with his tool, holding it up and then flipping it around to scrape the floor. He heads over the some benches, and I notice something large on the bench. The figure fiddles with it and the hum stops.

Whatever was making the hum was a separate machine to his tool. He pitches his tool into the sandbox and stands completley frozen for about a minute, then does a weird walk back.

I run to get a camera, but by the time im back hes gone.
>>
>>18331612
What can you do? You can't investigate it because it's everywhere. Yeah, I've experienced it once to and it's a very ambient, odd-as-fuck phenomena to be sure.

The "felt" part is so true. To me it sounded just like a diesel engine but it pulsated somewhat like Brighter Death Now's noise track "Innerwar"
https://youtu.be/Qj6xUzvlvNg

I didn't even have to look outside to see what it was. I "felt" what it was. I've heard trains and people with extreme bass in their car stereos, even industrial trucks outside my house or miles from my house and this definitely was nothing like that. The noise was actually all up in my house but it felt like it not only came from outside but everywhere at once. I thought I was going schizo but I've only heard it once during one quiet afternoon so that wasn't it either.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.