[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay this is a fucking long story but trust me its worth it i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (21KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21KB, 267x200px
Okay this is a fucking long story but trust me its worth it i will green text the main stuff
>be me
>be 8
>mum tells you this story at your grandads house while he is ill from cancer so you have to stay and well look after him
>mum says that my uncle once went to get wood near where the house was in this derelict house (there was a log storage shed unused nearly fully stacked)
>he takes the wood back and uses it on the fire thinks nothing of it and goes a few more times because fuck it why not free wood
>skip 2 weeks later 2 nights before my grandad is back from work (he used to work as a singer on a ship)
>uncle goes to sleep but feels alot colder than normal even though he is used to the cold as the house didnt have any heating apart from log burner
>he wakes up and sees a women who looks like his mother(my grandma)
>he asks why she is in his room as its weird that she would be
>the women doesnt respond but walks closer makes a crying sound then walks out
>my uncle is fucking scared and hides under the covers never goes back to the place with the wood
>tells my mum about the women
>mum doesnt think much of it
>grandad gets back home late at night about 12
>sees the same women walk down the stairs
>"jill" he says
>the women doesnt respond but walks into the toilet
>door closes
>grandad hears crying sound
>asks if she is okay still thinking it is his wife
>she doesnt respond
>he goes to sleep only to find his wife in bed
>gets to sleep tells his wife about it and my mum and son
>my mum then says about how my uncle said about the same women
>they both say what she looks like
>fuckingspooky.jpg
>they get in a preist to purify the house of spiritis
>preist says that my uncle brung back a women from the house he went to
>they goto the house and see a picture of a kid who looks like my uncle but younger
>they learn that the kid drowned in a lake near by
>the women was still heart broken about it when she died and was recorded crying alot and morning her son
>>
>>18331441
>the priest then gets my grandad and uncle to tell a painter what the women looked like
>they say nearly exactly the same thing
>the painter paints a picture and they both say exactly yes
>the priest then explains what happend to the women to them
>purifies them and the house
>nothing said about it anymore neither was the women seen
>skip 40 years into the future
>clearing out grandads house
>see the women painting take it
>5 years later my friend sees it
>asks why she is crying
>im fucking scared we show mum
>she gives it to the a associate of the priest as the last priest died because he was too old
>the priest then brings it back to the house
>5 months later my grandma dies of cancer she didnt have before that
>mum burns the picture of it as she hates it and thinks its haunted
>i dont like that house anymore
>i dont believe in ghosts but i fucking hate this story and that picture
>>
>>18331441
La Llorona.

Nothing to see here.
Don't piss her off, eh? :^)
>>
>>18331538
see we didnt do anything apart from take her fucking wood
>>
>>18331540
You pissed her off.
>>
>>18331736
by taking some fucking wood nah fuck off
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.