[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ first time poster. Long time listener. I might be in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469404894505.jpg (13KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1469404894505.jpg
13KB, 352x352px
Hey /x/ first time poster. Long time listener. I might be in a bit of trouble. Without saying too much about what I did, here's where I am right now.

Two friends whom I thought I could trust have information against me that could possibly put me away. If I were to go down I want revenge, so does anyone have any suggestions on any spoopy ways to acquiring revenge?

PS I never caused harm to anyone before, I've always kept my head down but they threatened me after I posted a celebration video on YouTube after the election results.
>>
File: 1471027366242.jpg (110KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1471027366242.jpg
110KB, 736x981px
>>18329873
Kill him
>>
Unkill them
>>
Dog head in the mailbox.
>>
No one has any sigils. rituals. or anything of the sort I could do behind walls?
>>
Yeah when you're locked up for your cp, say these magic words and your friends will die; "hokus pokus alakazam, peanut butter and strawberry jam"
>>
>>18330011
And what do I say when I get locked up for fraud?
>>
>>18330028
The same thing except backwards; "maj yrrebwarts dna rettub tunaep, mazakala sukop sukoh"
>>
>>18329873
Please keep in mind that the sorts of things that tend to help out in these kinds of dilemmas often have high standards regarding who they assist.

There must be a level of mutual respect involved.

That or a barter of some kind, but if you walk up to a man asking for services without having any idea what your money is worth you're bound to be overcharged and these sorts of things can be sticklers about contracts.
>>
>>18329873
Bro, roleplay is dead. We don't do that shit no more.

If you're bored or want attention just get a life, stop lying on the internet.

Seriously, read your post. Does it make you proud that you're lying to complete strangers?
>>
>>18329873
I do. But, I don't know if i should tell you.
>>
>>18330052
This guy is right though. Most of the 'role players' on this board are long gone. Now all you've got left are the absolute crazies and the Christ nuts.

Better to just do some research on your own and see what happens.
>>
>>18330073
That or go to /pol/.

That's where most of us went.
>>
>>18330048
I've always had a worldly respect for the occult. I'm of Latin American decent and have always been exposed to "brujos" and "curanderos"

Supposedly, an uncle of mine was driven to alcoholism because of a woman who kept a picture of him in a flower vase with grave dirt or something. Quite honestly I don't know what I have in mind, so I'll take your advice with much caution if driven into the situation I fear.

>>18330052
Honestly, I've tried to make it seem more of a role play than anything in the case anything goes wrong and I could always just refer to the "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact" disclosure.

>>18330073
well, I do live in a good area for that type of research to be done.
>>
>>18330266
>says honestly
>tells more lies

Dude, you have a problem. I'm not going to insult you, just check yourself bro.

Good luck in life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.