[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /x/. I work in Central City Colorado which is outside of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (83KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
83KB, 600x397px
Hi, /x/. I work in Central City Colorado which is outside of Denver. The area is surrounded by Native American land and national parks. I'm renting a place right now but am looking to buy a home.

I was searching around a found a nice home. It's surrounded by woods, mountains, campgrounds, and national parks with the nearest neighbor about 1,000 feet away. There will be about 5 houses in a 2 mile radius from my place. It's going up for auction soon. Apparently the owner is no where to be found. The mortgage is paid off but he hasn't paid his real estate taxes. They couldn't find any living relatives or estate so the government is selling it to pay off the taxes owed and will pocket the rest unless he or a family member comes back to collect. I couldn't get confirmation if the owner is actually confirmed missing or dead.

My question is has anyone lived out in the woods? Is it really that scary? Should I get a psychic or medicine man to check the place out first?
>>
>>18327008
>Central City
Have you ever seen the Flash in person?
>>
Is the house near the Knights of Pythias cemetery by chance?
>>
>>18327019

I don't understand.

>>18327067

Yes, actually. How did you know?
>>
File: red_room.jpg (360KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
red_room.jpg
360KB, 1280x800px
>has anyone lived out in the woods
Yes, in fact, I'm a Colorado native
>is it really that scary
You seem easily spooked, so yes, I'd say you'd find it scary
>should I get a psychic or medicine man to check the place out first
If you feel like it will help your piece of mind, then go right ahead. Won't stop the crazy shit you'll hear most nights (animals fighting and dying, violent windstorms, trees and branches crashing down), also won't stop you from seeing odd shit either (strange lights, figures, weather patterns). That stuff is all part of the package. Good luck.
>>
>>18327114
In DC Comics, Central City is the home of the superhero known as The Flash.
>>
>>18327114

Buying that house will displease the Knights.
>>
File: 1469020054731.jpg (5KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469020054731.jpg
5KB, 280x400px
>>18327067
>>18327114
>>
the forest is scary if you are living in the 6th Century, under 12, or a woman
>>
>>18327141

forest monster like typing detected
>>
>>18327008
Hell yeah city bro. Forest supa scary. Watch out for woolybuggas.
In all seriousness I would have at least a shotgun if your living in the woods man. I'm from the south so I don't know what kind of animals y'all got in the woods but we got coyotes(not really a threat), bobcats(not really a threat), and the occasional cougar in migration( danger especially with cubs). We also got meth/crackheads. You probably have the latter at the least. So arm yourself fool. Hope you never have to use it. Also gun safety. Don't kill yourself anon. Get used to weird sounds. Usually just birds or some other forest creatures. Piss around the perimeter. ( try to do it evenly right along the tree line.) Do this regularly. Walk around the surrounding area in the day time. Pee. Spit. Bleed. Shit. Take the hair from your brush leave it around. Let the animals know your there. They will give you berth I'm sure.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.