[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you got Ouija board stories? I'm not sure if they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478663915944.jpg (88KB, 994x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1478663915944.jpg
88KB, 994x1012px
Any of you got Ouija board stories? I'm not sure if they're the real thing or not.
>>
They're not real, as in they have nothing special, it's just a game made by Hasbro
>>
everyone pushing on the piece makes chaotic motion, which can be used to incarnate a personality. personalities can be assumed as similar personalities,because human images of each other are confirmation bias.
>>
The only good one I have is the cliche "My friends and I summoned a demon". But that one was resolved with no death and dismemberment so I guess its not a great story.
>>
>>18324567
No because it's a children's boardgame made by Hasbro.
>>
>>18324567
Sorry to break your illusions kiddo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZpmj-2jiHk
>>
>>18327032
So what? Dark Souls is a video game made by Namco Bandai

That doesn't mean it can't be used to contact the dead
>>
>>18324567
I've always been interested in the whole ZOZO phenomenon but have no stories of my own to share.
>>
>>18329116
It's like those childrens books that would cause kids to have debilitating nightmares

They all came from the same source, and with them, a terrible darkness
>>
Here's a story from my uni days;

Me and a girl were in her room chatting and shit and we think hey it'd be cool and edgy to do a ouiji board.
We make our own board and planchette, because fuck paying for it, light some candles and get down to it
"Anyone there?" Planchette starts moving around in a circle slowly, we help to get it warmed up & eventually it becomes more active and actually answers questions. As we do I'm looking at her face and it's white, she's sure as fuck not moving it because she's terrified, I'm not moving it because that's a bitch ass nigga thing to do and so I'm on edge. All senses have heightened, it's got darker and colder.

The spirit was really quite friendly, always tried to answer when it could and we learnt it was the spirit Of my wife in a previous life who likes to hang around with my spirit to protect me and keep me safe.

We then try to call it out "can you do anything else to prove youre actually here?"

>quick info break: at uni in England and in student accommodation every single for is a fire door and too heavy to stay open by itself and so swings closed invariably.
>we had no windows open as it was windy and we wanted to keep the candles burning.
>There is no one else in the entire flat, everyone out getting pissed on a Saturday because they're not nerds.
>>
>>18329140
> i mention the door because I don't know if this is the same in other countries but it's really important to what happens next;

The planchette moves to "yes" and the door swigs open and stays open for 10 seconds. We shout out to see if it was someone coming back from the party
>no response
We look and there's no one there

We lost our collective shit, and ended conversation, politely but quickly' burnt the board and stood In a salt circle saying goodbye (don't know why but we were in panic mode) and things ended there

I have never not believed in ghosts but I have never 'believed' in them either but I honestly cannot fathom or explain what happened that day.
Funny thing though, before and after that I have never actually suffered 'hardships' never broken a bone, never been In an accident, avoided car crashes by deciding to take the next taxi, twisted 'like a cat' (if I may quote my mother) to avoid breaking my neck falling off a wall I truly have led a blessed life
I don't believe in ghosts yet but I sure as hell believe in protective spirits.

That's my story op, sorry it's not interesting but I swear to heaven and back it's true
>>
>>18329164
All I can tell you is to remember the Alamo
>>
>>18329169
>tfw two seperate gypsie women have told me I died as an RAF pilot in WW2 over berlin
>>
>>18329184
How did you type that post if you're dead?

You should ask that to the next gypsy woman who tells you
>>
>>18329188
You're right to question this
>>
Ive played a couple times. I dont trust the answers from the first time because I dont trust those bitches to be truthful.

The second time was with 1 other person (its so hard to find people who dont shit themselves at the idea of playing with a Ouija board) I got good intelligent responses. As long as he knew the answer he would reply. Ended up hearing a fuckin sweet love story. Asked the guy why hes stayin around and got "She may return" he was talkin bout his wife. He's waited for her ever since he died.
>>
>>18329188
he means in a past life you tard
>>
>>18331344
Joke
>your head
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.