[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did the reptilian meme start and why i mean, ayyliums

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: a reptile.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
a reptile.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
where did the reptilian meme start and why

i mean, ayyliums go back and appeared in pop culture since the late 40's

the reptilian meme didn't start until like 2010

why did people start this meme
>>
David Icke did it
>>
>>18324503
/thread
>>
>>18324503
so, is David Icke... our guy?
>>
>>18324524
lurk moar retard
>>
>>18324525
i guess i should. i'm rcently getting started in /x/ and it's hard to detoxicate from all the memes of 4chan

what would you recommend?
>>
>>18324500
some one had seen that old tv show V and they did a remake. the remake became a meme

it was actually a racist satirical take on the world at the time and the reptiloids were asians. they eat pets and look human but are not humans
>>
>>18324503
he only popularized it

reptilian abduction stories started in the 60s
>>
>>18324565
I am from Britain and when I first heard Icke making these claims they certainly came across as a critical analogy

i.e you call politicians scum it means they behave as such

or a snake tongued devil salesmen, i think it is the same thing. However we cannot ignore the occultism, strange things do happen, would not just discard such things. In a parallel or adjacent universe, dragons probably exist.

I can guess if you don't relate to the mandela effect, that many of them can be misconceptions. I always look for logical explanations.

But every day i am staring at an entirely different version of the American flag i grew up to know. The American flag is shown everywhere on t.v so i highly doubt i am mistaken. I know something is going on, there used to be a dash between the kitkat logo (kitkat)

I could be having selective hallucinations that are affecting a large portion of the population or i could literally be from another, perhaps adjacent (or parallel) universe within a 4dimension, which of course raises many question.

I have thought about it in a way like this. Why for us everything has changed and why for you it has stayed the same, why we seem like the ones that are different.

Think of our universe as a 2 dimensional universe.

Now think of that universe, a flat universe, upon a 3 dimensional rubiks cube, with each face being a seperate 2dimensional ''universe''

If we are to turn one side of the rubiks cube, we could be in analogy ''shifting the inhabitants of one univers, into another''

For simplicity let us assume in this case that each face prior to the shift is a whole colour. We shift a green edge, into the universe of a yellow face. To the (2d) people on the green side being shifted, it will appear as if their entire universe has changed colour, from green, to yellow. Whereas the yellow inhabitants will observe only a portion of their universe as green.

Pic related, this is how traffic lights look like in a different universe. No joke.
>>
>>18324712
>every day i am staring at an entirely different version of the American flag i grew up to know
> I know something is going on, there used to be a dash between the kitkat logo (kitkat)

That was hilarious

Altho you should seek proffesional help
>>
>>18324789
google the mandela effect that's all i'm saying. i'm not the only one having the same memories of the exact same things being different. Not even talking about the minor changes like movie misquotes, I mean i saw star wars ONCE. I remember that as 'Luke I am your father' but what do i know about that? Not much. I saw it once. Not something to reconsider ones comprehension of reality for.

When things like traffic lights have changed, or things in your daily life that you have noticed to change (I actually remember the day that ''FEBREEZE was no longer spelled with two e's), which you, as every average critical thinking individual would do, chalk it up to a brand name change. When i saw kitkat no longer being spelled: KIT-KAT, i thought they had modernized the logo.

Once all traces of such changes can't be found it leads to three conclusions:

1: I am remembering many things wrong, which i have fabricated visual hallucinations for, throughout 20 years of my life, which have radically changed withing the past 5 years, for some reason.

2. People are replacing google images, redesigning maps, altering all the information in reality for the purpose of fooling the public.

3. I am remembering these things from another timeline and/or dimension.

4. Unspecified, room for any other theory.

Professional help is formed upon the norm of society. Psychiatrists will relate to their own perspective. They have no firsthand experience of the mandela effect so they dismiss such as a disfunction of the brain or in any case: an abnormality.

Unless you are talking about, FBI level professional help, or help from any other government organisation that would be able to assist in such a case. I would doubt so. Somebody has got to know what's up. Cern knows. There is a lot of evidence pointing towards that. They said themselves that they ARE looking for other dimensions.

so would it be far fetched to say that they might have succeeded?
>>
>>18324500
>2010

no. the biggest pusher of the reptilian alien invasion theory has been david icke, and he started this in the early 90s i think. he used to be a football player , suffered a head injury, and then started writing about reptilians. he used to show up on art bell's show here and there.

the reptilian thing is probably older than icke, though.

like >>18324582 states, in the 60s there were lots of bizarre accounts of aliens that came around before pop culture settled on reptilians and greys as the mainstays.
>>
>>18324551
Just lurk more, any thread can get interesting, even things that seem retarded or hard to believe at first, it's an user based imageboard after all.
>>
AREYOUFUCKINGNEW

Germans had beowulf
Polish had lizard men since 1700

The shit is in the bible only called serpents
>>
File: 1475774863986.jpg (116KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475774863986.jpg
116KB, 780x497px
>>18324500
>>18324503
>>
Stuart Wilde was into reptilians as well. But he was psychotic. He 'saw' reptilians in human form, pretending. I read a very sad description by him of one of these so-called reptilians and it was just some poor woman who was obviously having a hard time and was depressed and a bit neurotic.
>>
>>18324712
>In a parallel or adjacent universe, dragons probably exist.

of course they do the real question is whether they can fly in and out of this one and probably yeah they can
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.