[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, let's talk about DisneyWorld and all the creepy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: Walt-Disney-World.jpg (187KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Walt-Disney-World.jpg
187KB, 618x412px
Hello,

let's talk about DisneyWorld and all the creepy things/theories you have. I remember a thread where a former employee talked about the creepy shit she saw. Does anyone have it ?
>>
This one?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17225620/#17225620
>>
>>18324352
Where to start...
Uncle Walt worked closely with Von Braun (one of the many Nazis that infiltrated all levels of our government) so no doubt Disney Land/World got influenced. The Epcot Center seems like a prototype for a creepy Fourth Reich NWO city, and Disney has no problem hiring sex offenders to wear mascot costumes (go figure, they molest their Mouseketeers as part of the trauma based mindcontrol the inflict on their actors)
>>
I miss the original Alien Encounter ride (which is now Lilo & Stitch adventure I think). That shit was creepy as hell especially since I was like 8 or 9 when it opened. People were so freaked out they eventually changed the ride.
>>
Don't ask about Room 33.
>>
>>18327030
what's room 33?
>>
>>18327034

Don't ask about room 33.
>>
>>18324352
I've heard the Haunted Mansion is actually haunted. I think I remember reading about an extra attendant that wasn't actually there... I think a boy running around...
>>
>>18327336

Probably just a dude in the control booth pranking coworkers.
>>
>>18327034
It's a "VIP" pedo room located within Club 33 at Disney World.

Don't ask what happens in Room 33.

Seriously, don't.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 276x183px
>>
>>18327357
What happens if you ask? Do they just tell you to leave or do they kill you since you know about it?
>>
>>18327357
>It's a "VIP" pedo room located within Club 33 at Disney World
Can you post something that proves this?
>>
>>18327357
elaborate faggot
>>
>>18327357
I was under the impression that room 33 was just a place for rich people to go eat and feel special.... But I guess it would make sense for Disney to want you to think that's what it was.
>>
>>18324352

... well, it's filled with fake-happiness middle class families on a normal day, that's kinda creepy in itself tbqh.

Seriously, only went there once but I've never seen so many soccer moms with foundation concealed shiners in one place before.
>>
I want to go, I'd have a ball at disney world,yo. do they have lazy scooters to ride?
>>
>>18327436
>if you ask

What, like.. "Hello, yes 4 tickets please.. 2 adults and 2 under 12s.. and btw.. where is your VIP pedo room?"

No.

>>18327438
There's info out there. Unfortunately it gets buried, obviously. Do I have pictures/links..? No, sorry. Just google, you'll find something.

>>18327454
Pretty much what it says on the tin. A place where rich and powerful pedos partake in a Disney-Pedo fantasy.

>>18327465
It most probably started out that way. Much like Nickelodeons infamous "casting couches".. these things just evolve. Pedos + Money = whatever you want.
>>
>>18327518
Gonna look into this for a bit OP, sounds interesting...
>>
>>18327653
I think Epstein was a frequent visitor. He was even quoted saying how much he loved it there.

Pretty much speaks for itself.
>>
There's a video on YouTube by a Brit named Thoughty2 Who talks about a bunch of stuff like this, he mentions club 33 in one of his vids
Here's the link https://youtu.be/iDeQkGuKbvE?list=PL6M73eHVMlEwe7rqRZMFP6qVvxKjuiawi
>>
>>18324352
I can highly recommend the indie movie Escape from Tomorrow. It's about a family visiting Disney Land, but it's probably the most /x/ thing I've ever seen in a movie.
>>
>>18327676
Thanks
>>
>>18327357
It isn't at disney world you fucking moron
>>
>>18327798
>DisneyLAND.

You're right. Dunno why I said world. Doesn't make me a moron though. Fuck you. Use capitals when writing names of places you moron. It isn't "disney world", it's "Disney World". Moron.
>>
>>18327827
kys, nigger
there is a huge difference between land and world
FOAD
>>
>>18327357
>it's a VIP pedo room
>don't ask what happens there

Doesn't that introduction imply exactly what happens in there to any person with an ounce of reasoning?
>>
>>18327030
Calm down. Room 33 is just a super fancy dining club hidden behind the Mardi Gras area. It's very exclusive but if you have the cash you can get on a waiting list.
>>
>>18327700
This. The behind the scenes story of how they made the movie is cool as shit too.
>>
>>18324352
You probably know this one already.

There was an attraction called America Sings at Disneyland in CA, it had 6 rotating stages with animatronics on them, and they'd all play different styles of music from across the country. 9 days after it opened a a staff member got caught between two of the stages and was violently crushed, the audience she was watching over had just left meaning there was no one who actually saw what happened and no one to help her before she was killed. Luckily the ride closed down in the 80's.
>>
>>18327436
You're missing the point mate. "Don't ask, seriously, don't" is implying Beelzebub himself will assrape me if I ask. What would be the dire consequences of asking?
>>
File: Moloch.jpg (2MB, 2061x5756px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch.jpg
2MB, 2061x5756px
>>18326624
>Mouseketeers as part of the trauma based mindcontrol
I have it on good authority that the trauma induced on the innocence of youth is a greater means of channeling dark energy towards their God.
>>
>>18327518
Theres video footage of it and its just a fancy restaurant type place for rich people. Quit being a faggot.
>>
>>18326635
Is that the one where they accidentally teleport in an alien?
If so it was scary as shit.
Especially when the lights go out and you feel "its breath" on your neck, then one of the actors got torn apart and you got splashed with blood.
>>
File: 1471330562749.png (109KB, 201x203px) Image search: [Google]
1471330562749.png
109KB, 201x203px
>>18324352
If I remember correctly, as much as it was entertaining, the things she posted here got her and her bf problems.
She got devolved in a shitty position and the guy got fired.
>>
>>18326624

Stop with this shit. Disney was a true American who despised the Nazi's and Communists.
>>
>>18334056
Aside from the perverse addiction of the perpetrators, the victims become mentally compartmentalized. This division in the mind as result of trauma, create an easy to program template in the victim. The heinous experiences themselves serve as an ice breaker to maintain the turmoil in the victim as they unwittingly adopt the same addictions as their handlers as a coping mechanism. To belong has its immediate rewards, regardless of subject matter at hand...

It's a self perpetuating cycle, spanning generations, spread from family to family. All that is needed is the institution of trust, to disarm any inquisition from a parent, who of course isn't in on it themselves.
>>
>>18324352

Long time Disneyfag here. Most of the creepy shit you hear about is all bullshit....

>>18326635
This was a legit scary attraction. It was originally designed as an actual Alien attraction (as in the Alien movie franchise) but was scraped at a later date. Without getting to much into it, it's a counter part to The Haunted Mansion, which throws a facade up of being a real spoopy haunted house only to later on have faggy ghosts just fucking around and partying. Alien Encounter started with a faggy and lame pre-show, with terrible humor and acting, only to evolve into a truly terrifying experience.

>>18327030
>>18327034
>>18327039
>>18327357

Club 33, and it's nothing but a members-only restaurant and bar for rich people to dine at Disneyland. Nothing secret at all about it. I've been to it a couple times (a buddy's dad is a member). Also, it doesn't exist at Disney World, only Disneyland, so this faggot >>18327357 is LARPing. It was made so that Disney could wine and dine high-profile guests such as dignitaries, politicians, celebrities, and businessmen. It's also the only place in Disneyland proper you can get an alcoholic beverage.

>>18332987
This is all true

>>18327336
The story goes that after a young boy died, his mother asked Disneyland if she could spread his ashes around the Haunted Mansion, because that was his favorite ride. Of course Disney say Fuck No but she did it anyways. There's been rumors of an apparition of a small boy who hangs by the exit waiting for his mom to get off the ride but it's mostly bullshit.
>>
File: ae alien figure boxed.jpg (76KB, 288x531px) Image search: [Google]
ae alien figure boxed.jpg
76KB, 288x531px
>>18335512
I dont remember how young I was when I first went to Disney, it was the year they started removing the 20,000 leagues ride. I remember this because it was my mother's favorite ride and was disappointed I didnt get to ride it. At any rate, I remember the Alien Encounter ride very fondly. I was pretty scared of it at first, but after going on it once I was obsessed with that alien. It was the happiest kid that they sold figures of it at the souvenir booth. Went on it probably three times. I still have a shirt that somehow kinda fits from it and the figure. Looking up the alien on google images seems it has be repurposed as a lava monster at Tokyo Disney.Loved haunted mansion too of course and made sure it was the last ride I went on before we left. I try to keep that a tradition whenever I visit.
>>
File: 8524929242_bbca699080_z.jpg (117KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
8524929242_bbca699080_z.jpg
117KB, 640x426px
>>18335733
Picture of the animatronic in Journey to the Center of the Earth at Tokyo Disney. Cant find any clear images of the alien during its original use.
>>
>>18327700
I might stream this on youtube tonight if anyone is interested, please let me know, if i get no responses im not going to do it. Would be fun to watch and chat about
>>
>>18335771
Do it, I'd watch it again. It's cool as heck.
>>
>>18335771
I've been wanting to see it since it was announced but haven't had a chance to. I'm interested
>>
how do i get into club 33 please someone tell me
>>
i bet you anything room 33 was a secret pedo room because it was a secret room at one point later becoming a resturaunt i mean look at it, its creepy and looks like its for rich pedos.
>>
>>18335771
I'm also very interested. Make sure to post the link if you do decide to stream it.
>>
>>18336069
First, be rich. Then, give Disney >$30k to be put on the waiting list. In 15 years, you can become a member of the club.
>>
>>18336121
my boner wont last 15 years
>>
Tom Sawyers island is supposibly haunted by two kids who his there and then tried to swim to get into the park and got sucked into a tube or smth and drowned.

Pirates of the Carribean has an actual human skull in it.

Not sure if this one is fact but apparently some kid stood up on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and got decapitated.

Also last year I saw human shit smeared all over the ground and watched people just walk right through it and track it everywhere.

Disneyland is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>18336082
it is. it's common knowledge now that disneyland is or at least was a front for super rich predators to traumatize and brainwash mk ultra victims. all the weird private suites and shit like room 33 were main spots.

here one lady gives her account of her experiences undergoing mk ultra conditioning and trauma at disneyland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW2H0UbQgd0
>>
>>18324352
I wonder if Walts head really is on ice in the subterranean tunnels beneath the park.

It's a real thing that the rich do and the company is called Cryonics. They freeze their brains for such time as they can have a new body cloned and their consciousness transferred into it. Money buys immortality.
>>
Was that image that supposedly shows an employee hanging at the top of a ride ever get confirmed?
>>
>>18327518
Stop calling paedophiles "pedos" fucking yank.

Pedo is Latin for "feet". You are calling child rapists foot fetishests.
>>
>>18327336
People sneak peoples ashes into the haunted mansion so often that it has its own codeword.
>>
>>18334674
I don't remember any followup threads where she said she got in the shit.
>>
>>18335512
Hi Walt.
>>
File: 1476592236736.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476592236736.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>18338006
>>
>>18338006
Stop calling Yankees yank.

Yank is English for pull. You are calling Americans pulls.
>>
>>18338044
Well duh, they are so fat they have their own gravitational pull, yank.
>>
>>18338047
Yeah well I haven't had a nightmare since I was a child so put why don't you put that fact in your tea and drink it
>>
>>18338047
And pedos have feet, fag.

And it's fitting that a fag is a piece of wood, because you're as thick as a plank along with being a raging faggot.
>>
>>18338053
He enjoys his tea with two teaspoons of fresh sperm.
>>
File: IMG_5451.png (312KB, 579x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5451.png
312KB, 579x394px
>>18338057
i thought fags were cigarettes and faggot was a bundle of sticks
>>
>>18338073
It is, that guy is just a moron.
>>
>>18338057
>>18338068
Ah yes, the old get called out and resort to shitposting. A true favourite of scoot'N'shoots.
>>
>>18335771
falls off completely in the third act. was bretty cool but by the end they had no idea what they were doing
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.