[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do weapons that have killed people become haunted or have a sinister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: gun used to kill lincoln.jpg (303KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gun used to kill lincoln.jpg
303KB, 1024x768px
Do weapons that have killed people become haunted or have a sinister energy around them?
>>
>>18324111
Sick trips.

And for that I would say yes.

Certainly any powerful event creates an ambient energy. The power of death and all its emotional power must go somewhere and with the right situation a weapon used to kill will gain that energy.

Of course if the death means nothing by that weapon, donnot expect it to gain any energy.
>>
>>18324111
Probably not
>>
>>18324111
No.

I still have a .357 that my uncle plugged himself with. When the investigation was complete they offered it back to my aunt. She gave it to me about 5 years later because she was afraid of using it and was moving

No spooks or skellingtons
>>
Only if you shoot a liberal, he will think that it was the weapon that killed him.
A conservative will haunt the person who pull the trigger.
>>
>>18324202
Don't you mean "unplugged"?
>>
File: 1476581897173.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476581897173.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>18324232
Underrated
>>
>>18324202
I've actually always been curious about this subject but never knew who to ask (especially without sounding like I'm planning a crime).

So after cops are done with a weapon, and it makes sense to do so, they give it back? Like what about a stolen gun used to commit a murder - after it's all wrapped up and they verify the original owner didn't commit the murder, do they still get the gun back?
>>
>>18325780
I work for the coroners office, I know how it works (drive the meat truck)

A stolen gun used to commit a murder for instance the gun would stay in evidence until the cases involving it are closed. A lot of the time stolen guns or guns used in murders (sometimes even justifiable homicides) the guns are kept in evidence for decades until they are sure they haven't been used in any other crimes then destroyed. Most guns in justifiable homicides are returned and suicide guns are always returned to families (given they are lawfully owned, otherwise they are destroyed)
If the family doesn't want them (they usually don't) they are auctioned by the coroners office. We do it about once every 5 or 6 years where I live.

The people buying them sign a form acknowledging they know were used in suicides or justifiable murders
>>
>>18326967
also let me clarify

Why they keep stolen guns is because there is no "round counter" that can tell how many rounds were fired and where they landed from when the gun was stolen to when police or the coroner seized it. So at anytime that gun could've been used in a homicide they are not yet aware of

The chief coroner only has to say that weapon might be involved in special circumstances to keep it in storage for further ballistics testing.

For instance, Kurt Cobain's shotgun is probably in storage for many reasons.

1. It was someone famous so there will be conspiracies surrounding it
2.The gun was bought second hand from a pawn shop that did not keep correct legal records and the gun may have been used in some type of other crime
3. see number 1

Same reason Lincolns gun, or the guns used in columbine are still in existence
>>
File: costanza 2.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
costanza 2.png
201KB, 500x373px
>>18324111
No, dumbass, your dad's hunting rifle didn't make you shoot your high school maths teacher.
>>
>>18326983
In my State (Washington) the only county official who can arrest the sheriff is the coroner. is that true of yours?
>>
>>18328283
Yes. Also true here in Colorado
>>
File: 1449194210891.png (108KB, 340x368px) Image search: [Google]
1449194210891.png
108KB, 340x368px
>>18324111
Guns don't kill people, retard.
>>
>>18326983
What if a round counter is installed by the manufacturer secretly
>>
>>18328659
You do realize gun owners take apart guns to clean them? Like fully disassemble? It would reset the counter every time and yeah right 'secret.'
>>
>>18328676
Oh okay thank you
>>
Does lightning that kills someone become haunted?
>>
>>18326967
That's really nice of them that they always return suicide guns to the families
>>
>>18328706
It's the law, not a personal decision to traumatize the family. The chief or deputy coroner doesn't just show up with a gun covered in blood to your mothers house and say "oh by the way, here's the glock your son shot himself with".

A large part of this job is compassion (even transporting like my job) and only very late after the investigation is personal property brought up and what/if anything the family wants returned to them.
>>
>>18328722
Oh wow, yeah was just saying I thought that was nice of them.... was not intending any alternate type of communication or intending cynical implications
>>
>>18328751
For the record
>>
>>18328751
Oh. I apologize. I thought you were being sarcastic

My apologies
>>
>>18328621
I've made that point before also. OP's example was used from close range, so it might have picked up something.
>>
>>18324111
I'd dare to say that in most cases, specially handguns, these objects do not carry any negative energies with them.

Now, for more "personal" weapons like knives, I believe that it depends on your intentions with the weapon. If it was specifically designed and used for occult rituals, then yes, the knife/dagger will have energies associated with it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.