[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /x/, enough faggotry tell me how to get out of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (7KB, 306x164px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 306x164px
alright /x/, enough faggotry

tell me how to get out of this universe, how to travel to different realms and expand my knowledge and wisdom.

as far as i know, the only way to have the spirit leave the body is to die.. but I am convinced there are other methods to momentarily leave the body. I'm just not sure where to look..
>>
>>18322142
>the only way to have the spirit leave the body is to die

Well shit I don't mean this in a mean way but kys.
>>
File: 1478837228351.jpg (325KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478837228351.jpg
325KB, 1000x1000px
>>18322152
eh, ig i could. ill just have to wait until my gparents die, they mean the world to me and i wouldn't want to hurt them.
>>
>>18322142
If that's what you want just get some LSD, DMT or mescaline.

Whether you believe a psychedelic drug actually gives you the answers you seek or you acknowledge that as a human being you're doomed to never fully comprehend what's around you for a variety of reasons, mainly cognition.
>>
>>18322164
It was just a joke. Try astral travel. You should be able to find some books on it.
>>
>>18322168
aye, thank you for the answer.

honestly the use of drugs doesn't click with me, and you're right, ig the only true way out is death.
>>
File: 1478663727429.gif (552KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478663727429.gif
552KB, 500x500px
>>18322171
ill look into it.
>>
>>18322171
This,OP.
Read Robert Bruce's guide to astral projection and related works.
>>
>>18322142
what i learned from astral projection, is fuuuuck those guys that live in between. Id rather take the express route to heaven or wherever though deaths timeless oblivion.
>>
>>18322142
psychedelics.
>>
>>18322142
>enough faggotry
>spreads even more faggotry
>>
>>18322221
this and merkaba
>>
>>18322142
Sorcery is what you are looking for. You can travel out of body or learn to navigate mental/spiritual realms with no body at all, just using your will and mind to directly see and process alternate dimensions.
>>
File: FigP16s3.jpg (39KB, 343x144px) Image search: [Google]
FigP16s3.jpg
39KB, 343x144px
>>18322142
People will say LSD and DMT will get you going, and they're right, espically 3-MEO-DMT.

But to try and grasp it all, and hopefully remember more than a fractal wasteland, nothing beats anesthetics/disassociate drugs for freeing the electrical bonds that hold your soul (presuming you even have one) to your spine.

After several years of heavy use my atheistic ideals were destroyed by repeated OBE with other entities.
I no longer fear my passing, as I have already tasted the total freedom and liberation of leaving this flesh cage and the emotional baggage of the ego.
feelsgewd.iso lotsofspacetomove.rar
>>
Random guy here. My ego is frightened by demonic entities and or succubuses, I've had obe but no objective travel. How may I go about traveling and disconnecting from my so called flesh cage. And what is that picture? Two suns opposite of one another . quite interesting
>>
>>18323790
Any specific disassociate drugs your referring to?
>>
>>18322142
just travel the astral plane, you pleb, it's not that hard
>>
>>18325956

I did lots of ketamine and I love the k-hole void on non-existence.

It's weird tho, some k-holes are a void of non-existence and in others a whole new reality is made up from scratch.
>>
>>18322142
Hi OP.
No, there aren't other methods, but is simple just kill yourself.
>>
this post is shit.
>>
>>18326312
>>
>>18322142
>enough faggotry
>tell me how to get out of this universe, how to travel to different realms and expand my knowledge and wisdom.

fuck off
>>
many men are as restless as puppies when it comes to the charitable treats of knowledge, of which they will pant on for more and more until the bag is empty.

no matter what truths are conveyed, no matter doses of dmt you take, or how many bibles and codex's you read, you will never be able to escape the ties that bind you from conception to entombment. you are utterly hopeless in your vain attempts to exit this universe and go far beyond it because it simply isn't possible for us humans. to achieve such is to shed every last ounce of humanity that clings onto you like skin. growl at me all you want you crazy buffoons but you better spend your remaining years well away from arguing with truth.
>>
File: 1418338744210.jpg (970KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1418338744210.jpg
970KB, 2448x3264px
>>18322142
First stop building illusions on other illusions.

You talk about a body, a spirit and a Universe. These are all constructs of the mind.

The Universe is only out there s, here,makes sense.

You say you want knowledge and wisdom, I say you're playing games. You don't want it really
>>
>>18322142
>>18326514

Additionally, as others have said, these states of consciousness can be reached quite simply through the use of Dmt and other psychedelics.

But what you want to know can't be translated into language and shared. Only experienced, or remembered.

If you are serious about going down that road, I hope you're a well grounded individual. Or you sir, will loose your shit.
>>
>>18326466
On some level I know I care. I also know how much I care is equivalent to how much I don't, so that is a moot point. Were we designed to never find answers? We are fragile, so very fragile. So is our existence, so many things happens in so many places it would kill us to think about it. What was the point if any? Gods will? The Universal law?

Why did I bother to live if Death made it moot?
Why bother to create so something can decay?
When you move far enough into the depths Time becomes tangible and traversable. So will this charade repeat and I continue to do the same thing over and over again? I'm not sure it matters either way.

Satisfaction, realization it is all a sham. The Universe is an endless gray mushy pool that I want to play. So will somebody please give me the fucking pale and shovel to do some stupid shit already? If it is all pointless I might as well enjoy it in the most extreme sense.
>>
>>18326547
You are enjoying it in the most extreme sense. You're here.

Im not the guy you were responding to but your questions make you sound partially ignorant. You must have read some books and watched some youtube flicks telling you how you're the "Universe".

But you know, there has to be people who are ignorant to all this and don't remember. Makes my life more pleasant.
>>
>>18322142
>kill yrself
>>
>>18326564
Explain.
Even quantum physicists are talking about how it could be very likely that our Universe is heavily influenced by our perception of it. Consciousness and Cosmology are slowly but surely becoming tied together. Technically, according to them, the Universe doesn't exist in the state we perceive it when it is not under observation. I want to manipulate this.
>>
>>18326584
You are manipulating it. You're never not, but don't mix your ego in with that which proceeds it.

Everything you think and see, which is the same thing anyway is being manifested by thought.

The Universe isn't a thing "out there" its a thought.

As for what is causing all this, as in if we were going to try label it. Utterly useless folly.

You don't need to understand. Your ego has no pull nor does anyones
>>
>>18326584
It can't be comprehend whilst in this reality because it would break reality apart, which results in something along the lines of what people call death.

If I were to show you, or If icould show you beyond a doubt what it is, it would consume you, you would be on the floor crying like a little girl.
Once again, you forget this "truth" in order to not feel alone.
>>
File: smells_like_blue_futurama.gif (490KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smells_like_blue_futurama.gif
490KB, 500x375px
>>18322142
What you seek, sits silently and faithfully in your kitchen, anon.
>>
>>18325956

Last Saturday I drank a 5th of scotch, took at least 4mg Xanax and possibly more, 1800 mg Gabapentin, and sometime during the resulting blackout and psychotic meltdown, I apparently decided to start snorting Benadryl for some reason--all I know is that when I woke up the next morning, I had a bunch strewn out on my desk, and some crushed and cut out into lines, for some reason.

My friend and his wife came over right before the blackout, which was fortunate because I'm certain I would have ended up in jail, the ER, or possibly dead had I been alone. I was sitting there talking to them one minute, and the next thing I know, I awake in my bed, freezing to death (I had the ceiling fan running on high) and for some reason I was punching my head board with my left hand, which I assumed was why my knuckles were sore, and throbbing. I felt pretty good actually though. No hangover, or sickness at all, and this was the first time I'd drank in about 2.5 years. I finally motivated myself to get up, and that's when I began to learn that I'd really, really fucked up badly.

First of all my house was fucking destroyed. They'd actually been trying to clean it up most of the night, and into that morning. When they saw that I was up they looked terrified, and immediately started trying to calm me down. I was very calm, which I could tell was a huge relief to them. Then they began to explain the living hell I'd turned my home into.

Apparently It began with me deciding to start throwing anything that I could pick up, punching picture frames and mirrors, waving firearms around, headbutting walls and doors, trying to go next door to beat the shit out of my neighbors, attempting to go driving, ranting and raving deranged, incoherent shit, growling and screaming like a banshee. He said it was like I was possessed. I can't remember shit about it. It's like the part of me that is me had left, and only a feral husk full of rage and hatred remained. Do not recommend trying.
>>
>>18326598
The "ego" sense of self, is part of three parts. All part of one mind. Each weighing one on the other. It is proven, that through practice, you can manipulate this. Since it is a thought, it can be moved or changed.

>>18326607
This post is self satisfying. It provides no useful input other than
>U cn't nooe (Which still isn't useful.)
>>
>>18326630
I think its better if I stop there. Every once in a while I find myself back here talking to random anons about things that usually don't make for good conversations in nla normal.social situation.

But with all due respect, I care little to nothing about your thoughts and beliefs. I wish you all the best regardless. Have a good one anon
>>
>>18326625
Holy shit if you're an adult act your age. If not, grow up. You put other people at risk when you act the fool.
>>
>>18322193
care to expand? what guys and what in between?
>>
>>18329194
Lmao
>>
>>18322142
Just the way you post this. Tell's me NO.
>>
File: 1477799657292.jpg (2MB, 2990x2966px) Image search: [Google]
1477799657292.jpg
2MB, 2990x2966px
>>18322142

This is everything, and nothing.

Be careful.

If you wish enlightenment, look back to the texts of the four sisters of Alchemy (especially cleopatra), they were the last beings allowed to ascend on this plane.
>>
>>18322142
Try this.
>>
>>18329474
This will be useful to augment my entropic reality fulcrum.
This post seems to anticipate my response, however.
I decided to say thank you, but it was all so... forsooth.
Expand on "be careful" with this particular time machine, if you would kindly.
>>
>>18329555

It will open doors that cannot be closed.

But that does not necessarily entail terror/fear, unless you intend it.
>>
>>18329565
Studying its memetic architecture to me suggests that the doors have already begun to burn.
This conversation likely has already occurred... mimesis, methexit.
What is your suggestion about its use? This device seems like an upscale eschaton or collision reverser. Any primers?
>>
>>18329614

>What is your suggestion about its use?

That is not my place.

>This device seems like an upscale eschaton or collision reverser. Any primers?

Your image is more akin to a history book than a mechanism.
I will leave you with a final thought:

If the observer observes himself, where does his perspective lie?
>>
>>18329630
I see. I will be careful. Thank you.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.