[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live now, not a star in sight. Wtf https://youtu.be/UGPuEDyA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-31-39.png (777KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10-21-31-39.png
777KB, 1280x720px
Live now, not a star in sight. Wtf
https://youtu.be/UGPuEDyAsU8

Live feed: every time I post something it goes through normal. When I comment anything related to no stars it doesn't go through. Wtf
>>
>space
>>
>>18317786
It's because the Matrix needs a graphics card upgrade. We also need more RAM, it's hard to generate liberal butthurt and stars at the same time.
>>
File: 1223.jpg (33KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
1223.jpg
33KB, 510x450px
>>18317786
>>
>>18317786
Limited draw distance
>>
>>18317786
>daytime
>why arent there stars

(You)
>>
Did you know that by definition, 50% of the population has a sub-100 IQ?
>>
>>18317841
>daytime
>in space
(You)
>>
>>18317786
I see lots of stars in that photo, maybe it's just you.
>>
>>18317895
I don't see them either
>>
>ok guys this is gonna be the biggest hoax ever
>this has to be so good it will fool every scientist on earth
>ahhhh shit we forgot something so basic like adding stars

i don't think so op
>>
Can confirm. I just looked out my window and didn't see any stars either.
>>
Cameras are shit. The light of the sun washes out lower concentrations of photons like starlight. That's why starlight doesn't light the planet, it's too scattered and unfocused.

This picture was taken in broad daylight, you cuck.
>>
>>18317935
>that's why starlight doesn't light the planet

These two things are entirely unrelated.
>>
Stars are too faint to be picked up by cameras when the Earth is reflecting so much light to them. Dummy.
>>
>>18317888
Yes it is daytime. Yes, in space.
>>
It's because the atmosphere of earth that you see stars, or even light in the way you do.
I could repeat to you that there are many layers of earths atmosphere but all this nonsense is word shenanigans again.
>>
NASA blown the Fuck out.
You've just been Flat earthed
Bitch.
(Y'all)
>>
>>18317786

Go take a look outside when there's a full Moon. You'll notice that the Moon shines so bright that you can hardly see any stars.

Now, I don't know if you noticed, but in that stream you can clearly see at least one major celestial object that is so bright that any light from the stars would fade. Can you see it?
>>
>>18317786
flat earth proved
>>
>>18318543
Yea, OP please start a flat-earth thread with this shit
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.