[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - It Didn't Matter Anyway Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 77

File: donald-hillary-800.jpg (292KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
donald-hillary-800.jpg
292KB, 800x600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18312032
>>
>>18314691
First to toast in a bread now designated for shitposting by the OP image.
>>
First
Also trading
>>
first post for fuck you, Trump won, I'm drowning in all the Shillary supporter tears.
>>
>>18314698
>not first anymore because of connectivity issues

:^(
>>
>>18314695
>>18314696
>>18314698
First for noticing 3 consecutive firsts :^)
>>18314698
10/10 would buy first round of shillary tears
>>
These connection issues tho. :(
>>
am i following the right path in life now or am just wasting time? got two of pentacles reversed, 3 of cups and judgement reversed. thoughts anyone? id appreciate it
>>
>>18314698
As someone who lives in a Shillary state, I've already gorged and sodden myself in those tears, but I'm still thirsty for more.
>>
>>18314714
You heard wrong friend
>>18314707
>>18314702
4chan is being a shit (probs a shillary DDOS :^) ) and 4plebs archive is down...strange times
>>
>>18314714
And I heard that you're a faggot that sucked off some STD-ridden cocks for your drug addiction in a dingy alley somewhere in Detroit. ... or an alley behind your living location.

Really though, don't go around saying shit that's not even remotely close to truth.

>>18314715
I'm licking it all up myself, it's glorious. Some people here are complaining about Trump winning and how they're afraid and paranoid and just keep insulting him and what not. Oh man, this is just too good of a time.

>>18314720
Ah, explains. I was trying to make a new thread but I couldn't several times. It's not my network that's causing the issues, so I figured it was on 4chan's end.
>>
>>18314732
Yea, I'm playin Overwatch at 28ping so definitely not my end either. Go to 4plebs...They were saying "Go Vote" and not allowing any archive exploration (albeit saying they're still archiving) and now it says "Congratulations Donald Trump."
http://archive.4plebs.org/x
I was gonna do some readings but this connectivity issue is just gonna make it painful. If anyone wants a reading, I'm also in the discord and will happily do some there. Speaking of which, I should swing by the IRC and say hi
>>
>>18314732
You heard wrong though.
im anonymous so how could you even hear that about me?

Now I think you're just shilling and that the person who told me she made love to a black man is more credible than you.
>>
>>18314743
That's what I mean though: thinking that rumors from just one person are true is a pretty silly idea. That also insinuates the fact that I would be fucking someone who's black and that I would be cheating on my beloved, which I take *very* great offense from.

So anon, please, don't go around saying shit like that and essentially doing the equivalent of heavily insulting me. Go and try to start up drama someplace else.

>>18314737
I'm not doing reads like this anyway myself, not that I intend to. 4plebs is probably on overload from having to archive so much shit, and 4chan, well, lots of traffic and activity. It wouldn't surprise me that it would choke up a bit.

Yeah, sure, go ahead. IRC's active right now.
>>
>>18314752
Hello misses black cock goddess.
>>
>>18314737
Can you still do readings please regardless in this thread please? Just try?
>>
Test.
>>
Well it works again for me, I can post fast.
>>
>>18314759
I can try for you anon. What's your query?
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (24KB, 486x486px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.jpg
24KB, 486x486px
Just woke up to a brave new world.

Meme magic wins. Long live the emperor.
>>
Hello, I'm doing readings again.
I need:
>query
>drawing made in mspaint by you

Feedback after reading would be appreciated!
>>
File: lalala.jpg (85KB, 1456x737px) Image search: [Google]
lalala.jpg
85KB, 1456x737px
>>18314832
when will i have romantic relationship?(if there's going to be one in this lifetime)
>>
File: drawing.jpg (25KB, 580x507px)
drawing.jpg
25KB, 580x507px
>>18314832

How are things going to turn out between us?
>>
>>18314858
>Stars, Scythe, Anchor, Tower, Sun

For now I see you stuck and stayed at one point. It will get months for you to get into
some relationship (if not years). It will be very slow. BUT if you try to change something
in your life you will find someone mature and loving. It seems for me like a stable and long relationship.
>>
>>18314859

This drawing is a little terrifying.

>Fox, Woman, Tower, Birds, Crossroad

I see one of you is trying to isolate themselves? She's a probably cheater. I see separation.
>>
>>18314895

I'm not a cheater, but yes, I am trying to get distance. He hurt me pretty badly.
>>
File: 1.png (3KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3KB, 640x400px
>>18314832

What can I do to improve my chances with her? Is there something I better take heed of?
>>
>>18314903
I assumed your gender hastily. I'm very, very sorry!
In that case It means that you're smart woman, decision is up to you what to do about your relationship.

I hope it helped!
>>
>>18314906
>Key, Whip, Mice, Star, Rider

Unrequited love? You're not sure about her? I see some passionate discussions. You're
probably afraid that you're not good for her? Well if you try I see a chance to get into relationship with her. Be more confident!
>>
>>18314932
>You're probably afraid that you're not good for her?

That's fucking it, anon. But now with your reading I feel a bit better.

Thank you for your insight, I really appreciate it. I'll try to be more confident.
>>
>>18314903
Nahhhh ur a cheater
>>
>>18314943
I know how you feel, anon. Just smile and joke a lot if you're going to meet her. Life is better when you stop overthinking for a little moment. I'm glad I could help.
>>
>>18314752
I have been interested in getting a reading lately
>>
>>18314965
From whom? Me or other readers? There's been quite a few popping up here and there of the latter kind. If me, well, in that case just wait until I announce that I do some readings.
>>
>>18314969
Are they free and also personal?
>>
>>18314975
Err... free, yes. Nobody in here charges for readings. As for personal, well, it depends on how personal you want to get with your questions in here. Deem it yourself. If you don't want to ask a reader directly in the thread, then ask for their e-mail and contact them there.
>>
>>18314979
Could you help with a reading by mail? Or know someone who can?
>>
>>18314984

You are anonymous, why afraid of asking here?
>>
>>18314984
I could give you my e-mail if you so desire and give you a reading, but I'm almost tempted to direct you to other readers who perhaps would be more suited or well, erh... I think they'd just be more accurate than me.

Keep an eye out for readers like EmpathAU, Hijinks, Alari, NewHelp, and to the best of my knowledge, well, those three I'd suggest personally. There's others that inhabit the IRC channel for this general, but well, ask them. Overall, just look for people who announce that they're doing readings, and well, ask. Tripnames/codes are generally a good indicator of who's a reader.
>>
>>18314987
Oh alright, I was just interested if you can "read" me and say what you can see. Doesn't matter if its past, present or future.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 490x391px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 490x391px
>>18314832
Will me life keep going up and getting better for the time to come or will i get a break and blow again?
>>
>>18314989
Where is the irc?
>>
>>18314995
Check the OP page for it's always included there, but well, here's a link:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

There's also the occasional reads in Discord, but I don't go there so I can't say much.
>>
>>18314744

Anon are you around?
>>
>>18314992
I'll read you later, okay? I have some things do to.
>>
>>18315024
Thank you.
My work break just ended. Sorry if i dont answer you right away
>>
>>18314698
I don't know why I imagined you'd be anti-trump
>>
Air query or only advice lol.

So...
I like a guy, very much, like in a "he seems like my soulmate" type.
But, another one has been really loving, caring and had had so many and beautiful details I am confused.

I have made a decision already, some time ago... but now I am again in the middle. I just realize my "soulmate" doesn't want a relationship right now and the other one is "all for you".

I don't have issues with being single (it has been two years and something until now), but this loving and supportive guy came back and now I am like... Idk.

I am female, lion... I will really appreciate a reading. Or advice lol!
>>
>>18315065

Pretty much all readers are pro-trump I think
>>
>>18315077
omg, really? Why?
I thought it was clear he doesn't seem to be "skilled" for politics. But... the votes showed me wrong. Anyway, it's still a mystery for me...
>>
>>18315081

Well me mostly because of the nature of my job pretty much makes me republican, the rest for the maymays.

Also Hilary was the elite strongarm none true /x/ poster can support her :^]
>>
>>18315071
If one doesn't want a relationship, then you can force him. If you like the second guy, go for it. See where it plays out and enjoy the time you have together. Not all love is the same, and some builds over time.

Basically it comes down to doing what makes you happier. If this second guy fulfills that, then see where it goes with him; you may be pleasantly surprised. Otherwise hold out. But don't go to guy 2 if you will still be thinking of guy 1; it's not fair. Not a reading just my 2c
>>18315081
Because trump wants what's best for his country. There's a reason, why despite being so different, trump and Putin respect one another; they're both extremely patriotic men who love their country and will do whatever they can to see it prosper
>>
>>18315092
hey empath would you do me a reading?
>>
>>18315092
>But don't go to guy 2 if you will still be thinking of guy 1; it's not fair.
That's why I have made that decision. Actually this second guy knows that I decided to take distance with him because I was thinking in another guy. But now he is here again.

And I do like him. I find him sexy, supportive and he almost got me to fall in love, but the "soulmate" guy returned to chat with me once (we doesn't do anything else, but supporting each other with projects and ideas and talking a LOT) and I took off with this second guy for, precisely, not being unfair.

Right now I am not so convinced about having something with this "soulmate" type, because he is not interested, I don't see him frequently... and maybe we will remain friends, as long as I know. So I am dropping the option. BUT, if he changes his mind and start flirting with me, he have like "all the chances". Gosh, I am driving crazy here.

Maybe I should remain single and avoid hurting other people around lol.
>>
>>18315092
>Because trump wants what's best for his country.
Weird. Hitler wanted the same, you know?

I think there is a slight difference between being patriotic and being like "we are the ones and the rest of the world is shit".

But I hope I am wrong, seeing it from that perspective makes me, at least, understand why he won...
>>
>>18315105
>Hitler wanted the same, you know?
Yes, and he pulled his country from economic ruin to world superpower.
>>
>>18315110
yes, and then economic ruin again.
And, in his way he killed half of the world and now the germans are truly ashamed for that past.
>>
>>18315100
I'm in bed and a little drunk, so depends. What's up?
>>18315102
Yea. Best to remain single (or have a none relationship...uhhh relationship with guy two if you're so inclined).
>>18315105
And you and hitler both drink water. Trump won't fix everything, but he'll at least put her in the right direction again
>>
>>18315065
I sure as fuck I am pro-Trump, and as NewHelp said, a good amount of the readers that post here actively are also pro-Trump. I know a few who support Hillary, but that's largely in minority.

If you really are curious as to why I'd support Trump is:
a. Hillary is corrupt to hell and back.
b. she has far too much bullshit and suspicious stuff going on to actually be a trusted president.
c. I support Trump's entire image of limiting immigration and deportation of illegal immigrants, especially the latter.

That, and well, he has a backbone and says what he intends to say, especially since the media kept shitting on him the entire time during the presidential elections. I'm however liking the fact that he's going to try to curb immigration, because I won't deny, I see the negative sides of mass immigration in Europe and let me tell you, that's nasty. Very nasty.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, EMPEROR TRUMP
>>
>>18315119
a financial and possibly love reading, if you can't nevermind, it will be for later/another time
>>
>>18314992

Clouds, Fish, Book, Ring, Mountain.

Did you had some financial problems? Try to educate in some way, beacause later you can have some problems with getting contract.

Tell me what do you think about this reading. All cards suggest me that are some money and work problems on your way.
>>
File: Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg (251KB, 734x950px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_of_Mankind_by_genzoman.jpg
251KB, 734x950px
>>18315121
FOR THE EMPEROR!!
>>
>>18315121
This

I have no trouble with legal immigration being a Latino myself, but i hate to know all my taxes, money i have worked for go for supporting all the welfare, medicare and obamacare bs for people that doesn't contribute on the slightness to the US

Its specially harsh when you life in Miami, seeing all those Cubans getting here and expecting everything from the government from the start, [some] minority just sit on the streets leaching the country.

I came here a few years a go and not even once i have asked for anything, why should they? I know this position is a bit extremist but believe me it is as bad as it seems.
>>
>>18315114
>he killed half the world
Oh, I get it, you're just retarded.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Kindly educate yourself before spouting bullshit. Wait, nevermind, you were pro-Hillary...
https://youtu.be/3uH2PyZAx-0
>>
>>18315144
dropped trips*
>>
>>18315121
oh well, it's hard to refuse those points.

We'll see what happen then...
>>
>>18315145
Have you been in Germany dude?

I am maybe wrong about "my quantities", but Hitler was the deadliest and worst thing to happen to Germany...

But, as you said, never mind, you are not going to listen to facts...
>>
>>18315144
Oh... maybe I should read more anaylist then. Because his image of hating women, assaulting them and that are not like "good points", but certainly the economy field is always worse for the citizens.
>>
>>18315153
Not that guy, but look at what you're saying.
You literally said "Hitler's bad because he killed half the world."
Other guy came back and said "No, that's not true, here."
"But Hitler was still bad guys..."

Not that you'll believe me or anyone because you're determined that Hitler=bad guy, but Hitler was repeatedly trying to stay away from War.

Short summary: WW1 happened, Germany lost, okay, shit happens. German land got partitioned off to other countries, including Poland. The was an area of Germany then surrounded by Poland, that Hitler tried to negotiate with Poland for the land inbetween the two Germany's to reunite the country. Poland repeatedly refused, and then there were reports of Poland effectively genociding the Germans in the area. Outraged, Hitler intended to stop the genocide, and by having to cross the danzig corridor, that was taken as a sign of "invasion". Nevermind the fact that he offered numerous times, documented by even the more pro-ally, anti-axis propaganda, at peaceful negotiations for the land. Nevermind that he made numerous offers of peace with England, France, Poland, and probably others that I'm forgetting.
You're also forgetting that Winston Churchill was hungry for war, and actively refused all offers of peace, because simply, as it had happened in WWI, the british wanted to see Germany crushed. Again.

So, yeah, Hitler lost the war. The bad guy always loses, because it's the good guy who writes the history books. The "concentration camps" would be in the US had the axis won, unless you forget the japanese internment camps in the US. Only difference was the the US didn't lose, didn't get their supply lines bombed so the prisoners in the camp had to starve, etc. etc.
>>
>>18315153
>you are not going to listen to facts...
Let's review

Someone was discussing Trump, and you brought up Hitler for no reason.
>Reductio ad Hitlerum fallacy

I stated a perfectly reasonable quality about Hitler's role in economic change. If you want a citation, here you go:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/GE24Dj01.html

You then made up a bullshit statistic that was so overwhelmingly inaccurate that it proves that, not only are you ignorant of history, but you also have zero concept of reasonable statistics. When I provided reasonable citations to the explicit contrary, you said I refuse to listen to facts.

You have proven once more why I never take anything anons say here seriously.

>>18315170
Surprise, /div/ is actually a sociopolitical experiment. Ever noticed how people here love slandering and throwing scandal at the readers here? Ever wonder if that happens in politics as well?
>>
>>18315170

Its not going to change too much, dont ovethink things

I dont judge people by their appearance. I am on the same boat since again, i am Latino and i know what that feels like. But that does not mean i want to support bumbs and NEETs regardless of their race or gender. I support work and ambition.
>>
>>18315170
>his "image" of assaulting women
His image, which is painted by the media, which he has repeatedly said is against him.

I mean, look, I'll make a few 'off color' jokes every now and then. I'll call my brother faggot, for instance, and he'll do the same to me. Does that mean I'm homophobic? Of course not.

Now, I'll admit my memory of the woman assault thing is unclear, so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "grab them by the pussy" an audio clip from a private conversation over 10 years ago? Surely you can't expect that to be an indicator of general personality? The man's a billionaire, if he actually assaulted women, lawyers would have a field day going after him and harassing him enough so that they'd get private settlements outside of court.

I mean, the media was almost completely silent about Hillary Clinton referring to black kids as "super predators"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc
so, short version, yeah, media bias.
>>
>>18315121
In full agreeance - MAGA!
>>
Hey do you guys want to use the thread for div related stuff?

I'll give readings or tarot cards.

I will warn you that I'm not going to take all of the queries posed to me.
I'll do the ones I /feel/ like doing.
>>
>>18315187
Read me!! Haha :P
>>
>>18315199
k
10 Swords, Priestess, 5 Cups

oh disaster. Your plans will fail.
>>
>>18315187
But... aren't tarot cards a reading? Or did you mean scrying?
>>
>>18315187
I'll take a reading I guess...? General outlook on my love life.
>>
>>18315201
Now I have to think of what these plans are... haha.
>>
>>18315203
I probably typoed.
idk
idc
So you want a divination or not?

>>18315204
Queen Swords, 4 Wands, Princess of Disks
Conflicting feelings cause unrest.
>>
>>18315180
Neh, I was talking about this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

But some of here are right, I don't know that much about History to discuss it properly, so I doesn't have a good basis now.

And, as someone else say, we should stick to div (more else if I can't discuss lol).
>>
>>18315187
Can I have one love related please?

I'm between two guys lol, one less interested and the other one me not so interested (the first is older and the second one is younger).
>>
File: Everything's gone to shit.gif (282KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Everything's gone to shit.gif
282KB, 650x450px
Hello! I'll be doing three reads. Lets spread some good feelings and happy thoughts everyone!
Here's what I'll need:

>Name, Age, Sex
>Querie
>Describe yourself (personality or looks)
>Link a song that you feel connected to.
>>
>>18315187
Anything big in my life happening soon?
I just feel im onto something here
>>
>>18315139
Im owning some money...
You mean i might have troubles finding a job later?
>>
>>18315212
Chariot. 2 Cups, Fortune

As long as you feel you have a choice you will not commit to anything.

>>18315216
6 disks, knight wands, Emperor
yes, could be a moment to gain momentum and control
>>
>>18315215
C, 21
I'm someone important to her?
Average height, blue eyes, dark blonde hair
https://youtu.be/GJD-im_4xNI
>>
>>18315218
>you will not commit to anything
Well, then I should stop worrying.

Thanks!
>>
>>18315218
I knew i was onto something, thanks!
If i could ask one last question, do you have a clue in what field it will be? (Love, money, social life...)
>>
Io got blacked lol
>>
>>18315209
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
>An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.

So, two things here. You essentially have
>I heard obama killed a guy in peru, now, don't quote me on saying this, but it's totally possible.

Secondly, you have to ask yourself this objectively, if a woman was raped, don't you think she would try to seek justice fairly soon? I mean, yeah, I understand a period of time to cope with trauma or the psychological after-effects, but waiting over. 20. years. And even then only came forward because of the timing of the presidential elections?

Not even getting into how many outright false rape claims are thrown into the system.

To your point, I'm not saying that that did or did not happen. All I ask of you is to look this yourself, and instead of asking "why isn't anything being done about this?" ask yourself "why is this a thing in the first place?" as in, why would someone wait such a long time? Only publicize it during an election? The man's a literal billionaire, if this was true, she could have gotten millions, billions of dollars, or even gotten the guy thrown in jail. But she didn't. She sat on this. And, in my own personal opinion she doesn't even exist, but that's not my point. Just ask yourself what would be the motivations for such a lawsuit appearing now.

The reason I'm even bothering, is because this *is* /div/ related in a sense.

You can have a girl ask for a reading, and the reader will tell her "oh, your bf is totally cheating on you, so sorry", and if the girl believed the reader outright, then a relationship is ruined; whereas a girl who gets a reading, and then runs it through standard mental questions "is this the kind of behavior he's exhibited in the past?", well, yeah. txt field too long
>>
>>18315217
Yes, I meant it. I don't know how much I'm accurate, beacause I'm still learning. I hope it makes sense to you. I wish you good luck with all things!
>>
>>18315220
Hi C!
I think you were asking if you are someone important to "Her" so that's what i'm going with.

>Two of Wands, Nine of wands, Two of Pentacles.
The way things look, you are, she may be stuck between decisions, and she may not want to lose you with this decision, Things look like her compromise never got to come to fruition so she's now focusing on trying to keep things going the way they are without having to make a drastic change. So as a final bit, for sure you're important to her, and she may not be too willing to risk your relationship with her.

I hope this can help you!
>>
File: Japanesegirlfriend.gif (71KB, 416x600px) Image search: [Google]
Japanesegirlfriend.gif
71KB, 416x600px
>>18315187
I'll take one.
What do you see between me and my steam bestie? She shut me down on my interest, but I'm stubborn.
If it helps I can give details, also willing to trade a tarot reading back too.
>>
>>18315187
I'll take a general reading if you're willing
>>
>>18315229
Thank you for a reading. I was asking ealier for a reading, but unfortunately i was too late, so I'm glad I "catch" you this time.
>>
>>18315215

Victoria-23-female

-Will things ever get better for us? Will we get our happy ending sometime soon? Will she ever leave the picture?

-petite, pale, brunette, long hair, hazel eyes

-"For The Longest Time" by Billy Joel
>>
File: Blink.gif (102KB, 587x639px) Image search: [Google]
Blink.gif
102KB, 587x639px
>>18315235
Yeah! i thought I recognized the C and description. I'm sorry but when I list how many i'm gonna do I'll either stick to it and then go to bed or I'll do a little more depending on when I start reads
>>
>>18315240
It's okay, man. I totally understand it and appreciate spending time, energy on this.
>>
>>18315239
Hi Victoria!

>The Tower (R), Seven of Swords (R), Kind of Swords (R)

Okay, so I'm unsure if that's how things are gonna go down or not, It looks like a change could be coming but you'll not be wanting it to after thinking over the consequences. What's best though is to not oppose it, and to accept the bad times for what they are, cause only good times will come after hard ones. Moving forward, don't fuck with any kind of underhanded tactics. Period. Subterfuge will lead you to ruin. Finally, I'm unsure if this person you want things to get better with is a leader type or not, if they are, then be ready for a period of a tyranny from them. If not, then there's gonna be a lot less Ideas and Actions.

I hope this helps you!
>>
>>18315256

Yeah, I've already accepted the bad times. They've already arrived, I was hoping they would dissipate :(

Oh well. I guess I'll just keep a shred of hope. Thank you very much for the reading.
>>
>>18315226
>but waiting over. 20. years
woah, well, it is clear that you don't know about the truly effects that raping could have.

She could have been silent other 40 years man, and it makes sense to me to say it now, because now, with all this fuzz around him, she could be listened and expose who he really is. In any other moment they will ignore her, like the billionaire he is or simply paying her the money and makes her to remain shut.

Actually, this idea of "she is declaring because he is famous now" have protect a lot of rapists in the past,

Anyway, it does exist the possibility that it happened because of the money, but in my personal opinion he have some traits to be the kind of men the women are declaring him to be: aggressive, misogynist and more.
>>
>>18315286
>he have some traits to be the kind of men the women are declaring him to be: aggressive, misogynist and more
I will prefer any day someone who is an asshole to my face over someone who is a snake behind my back.
>>
>>18315291
Sure, you know what to expect.
I suppose the best hope we can have is that he chooses the best advisors, because he doesn't have a clue about politics.
>>
File: IMG-20160911-WA0023.jpg (85KB, 750x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160911-WA0023.jpg
85KB, 750x743px
Requesting a reading..

Modar ( male ) , aged 20.
>>
>>18315349

What you wana know young anon, i might have time to do a few short readings soon.
>>
File: splat it.png (392KB, 641x481px)
splat it.png
392KB, 641x481px
Doing one-three card readings this afternoon, i only require gender and sign.

As always, hope i can help.
>>
>>18315409
Male
Aquarius
What will this new friendship lead to? We used to be friends once if it helps but im afraid of her intentions
>>
>>18315419

>Four of Wands (R)
>Two of Pentacles
>Justice

>But i am afraid of her intentions

Getting mixed signals with this query... i am guessing you do not want love? she seems to do have intentions for you but she is expecting for you to make things clear, she will most definitely wont.

Basically you will get what you put into it, and yes i think she does have feelings for you, or so the cards seem to point out.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18315409
Female
Virgo
Can you tell about my financial and health situation?
>>
>>18315424
I wanted it once, not now. Im trying to do the right thing and be her friend. Thank you a bunch
>>
>>18315409
Male capricorn. What's going to happen with me and N, did I lose my only chance?
>>
>>18315425

>Financial situation

Wheel of Fortune and The Devil

Huh, troubles is someone offering you something you are not sure you want to take? It is advised to stay were you are, luck will turn to your favor eventually.

>Health

>Fhe Fool/SoS/FoW

I dont see any particular theme, i will say you are good. If you have been feeling ill expect a recovery soon.
>>
>>18315440
Hey there!! Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>18315441
Ye
>>
>>18315447
Schweet. I am..
>f
>cancer
Would you mind reading my current relationship? And you don't have to go on with this second one but if you decide too I would just... I don't know I guess, like anybody, want to see if anything good will happen as a result or in the future.
Hope that made sense. I appreciate your energy, thank you for always helping people out.
>>
>>18315447
Female
Libra
Could you tell me what my next step is in my career path?
>>
>>18315447
Male
Libra

Should i move on J?
>>
>>18315430

>Ten of Sword
>Star

Interesting pair, going to admit you are not on a good position, there is some light at the end of the tunnel but dont get your hopes high.

I feel, like i am letting you with the same worry, if i have to be brutally honest i think there is no chance BUT things might change later on.

Hope it helped.
>>
Trading, I have a complex query
>>
female
Capricorn
There is this guy I have strong feelings for, but i'm not sure how he feels about me or if things would work out. help? :c
>>
>>18315457

>thank you for always helping people out

I try, wish i were better but i try, thank you for the kind words.

>Would you mind reading my current relationship? And you don't have to go on with this second one but if you decide too

>I am... F/Cancer

Huh... i hope i am not mistaking you with someone else, although it will not change my reading regardless if :)

For current relationship we have

>Page of Swords
>Ten of Swords

Well you are definitely leaving this one and it will not be pretty. Perhaps you should give him the painful truth and be done with...

New Relationship

>Hanged Man Reversed
>Six of Pentacles Reversed
>Page of Pentacles

Hmm this one is a tough one, there is some sort of victim mentality, something of the spirit... perhaps refusing to get any type of support is not helping you, take it easy on this one... Dont stress out, try to romanticize it and you will feel better.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18315461

>Moon Reversed
>Strenght

Chill i think you will do great, there seems to be a clear path for you that might look unpleasant but you can handle it. Dont deny what is on your face and confront your fears pretty much.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18315517

Emphasis on you will do great tho, seems like you will get harvest season soon.
>>
>>18315463

>Empress
>Strength

Definitely, be loud and clear anon.
>>
>>18315501

>Eight of Pentacles (R)
>King of Pentacles (R)
>Tower

Avoid for now, i think there is something coming up for you soon that will change your perspective on the situation.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18315447
Hi NewHelp, can I get a reading?
Male
Aries
How does she really feel about me?
>>
>>18315485

I am taking you do not want a reading from me....? I dont think i am too good with complex but i could try scrying if you wish.

I do not need a trade.
>>
>>18315534
>Tower (R)
>Five of Pentacles

You two just hit a bad streak or an award moment of sorts, it will get much better in time and with work.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18315533
hello, could you scry for me please?
female, libra
love reading, i like a guy, it's his birthday today.
>>
>>18315539
I'll abstain from asking you, mostly for your sake. It would do some things to your head you would be better off not experiencing.

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>18315545

I need an specific question for scrying :)
>>
>>18315542
If you are still reading can you scry my telepathic abilities? I had a very clear conversation with a cat and what I believe to be my ex's higher self. Thank you
>>
>>18315547
okay, what did he think of me today?
>>
>>18315546
Before I ask any further, is it an occult query?
>>
>>18315554
It's hard to categorize the query itself. It is philosophical, but it is so deeply wrapped in the occult that it might as well be. But who knows if you'll go that deep or not. I just don't want to split poor NewHelp's mind if he tries to scry it.
>>
>>18315555
You know what, let me try it. I won't even ask for a trade, but this is just out of my own curiosity.
>>
>>18315556
Lovely

A new piece of information I discovered today triggered an epiphanous realization that put many things into place for me. While I can understand the current philosophical considerations for me (well, for the most part; I am still processing a few things), I would like to know how it affects its related contingencies going forward.

Thanks
>>
File: 1380065276244.png (32KB, 506x615px) Image search: [Google]
1380065276244.png
32KB, 506x615px
>>18315558
>mfw

You know what, interpret this as you will.

A man and a woman. My vision seems to be quite fuzzy during this entire process, it's as if it was both jumpy and it had uncertain values all over it. I don't see too many qualities of either, but she seems to be very, very amused with something. She puts a red, ripe cherry against the man's lips, and walks away from the entire picture. The man is a bit confused, and while he takes a long look at the cherry with a bit of the stem on it, he doesn't stop himself from swallowing it entirely. This is where it hit both me and him for some utterly strange reason; it had a bone inside of it.

While the stem was in it's hands, something about the core of the cherry just made him realize a thing or two. That there is a center. The bone. Just something utterly simple, but yet it gave him a new, different picture of things. He felt it in his stomach, the cherry with the bone. It drove him forward, to move forward. He looks at his hands, and suddenly there's color. Everything was more than just black and white, it's as if seemingly everything gained just a bit more life, more depth perhaps...

He walks, and he looks around, seeing the world turn slowly more and more colorful along his path. He's eager to move forward with this little ripe cherry remaining in his stomach, and while he walks, some images stick in my mind. Old-fashioned cupboard or some storage object, with all sorts of carved decorations into it, and a white, porcelain teapot of sorts. It looked more like a very nice container for whatever liquid, but I associated it with tea first and foremost. It interested me that I could only see colors and definitions, but not shadows or light. There's still something lacking. More contrast.

1/2
>>
>>18315568
Here he finds himself looking through a window into the ocean beyond. It's as if he's in a house of someone, be it himself or some unknown owner, and I can see a woman standing behind the window in some open space, also watching the ocean. It's a bit dark, and the skies aren't exactly the brightest, but I can make enough sense out of it. Brown hair, large eyes, happy. Holding a child in her hands. He simply laughs, takes a remote off of the table next to him, and seemingly turns off the window. It was... a TV?

With another hearty laugh, he collapses into the chair, seemingly letting his body finally rest. He sighs and leans his head back, as if he's finally getting some semblance of peace after all this walking and realizing that he had to do. It really struck me, that room, with all it's strange but yet comfortable clutter that had this blue tinge. Overly decorated and intricate designs, but it's all old-fashioned. Be it made out of wood or porcelain. Nothing of modern to be seen.

Honestly take this as you will, but that was my try at it. I'm tired as it is, so it may not even be accurate at all, but man, that room struck me hard for some reason.
>>
>>18315555
>>18315546

Well, ill take your advise this time :)

Know that i meant to help and i am glad you have a better scryer like Io giving it a shot.

>>18315551
>>18315550

Give me a few minutes guys
>>
>>18315568
>>18315570
Very good, Io. Very very good.

A good portion of that makes perfect sense to me, and the beach cabin you saw is quite relevant. But do tell me: what struck you about the room?

>>18315573
Of course. But I know how much you hate the occult.
>>
>>18315590
It did feel akin to a beach cabin and at the same time some kind of a... ah, I don't know how to describe it. But the lighting or at least the ambient lighting of the room would feel like something I'd do when I'd be building a house for myself in Creation Kit for Skyrim. Comfy, dark, but at the same time not too dark so I'd be stumbling about brightly.

I suppose the entire scene past that strange teapot. The blue tinge of furniture, the atmosphere, the clutter, just... everything. I saw it far too vividly compared to all of the images beforehand. I suppose I was also recovering from this unknown realization of the cherry :^)

Ya know, that style of hair of the woman was pretty close to what I saw in the scry.
>>
File: 1478458888918s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1478458888918s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>18315590
>>18315570
>>18315568
>>18315558
>>18315556
>>18315555
>>18315554
>>18315546
>>18315539

This samefag RP shit is so lame.
>>
>>18315595
>>18315409
Any of ye, still there? may I request a reading?
>>
>>18315597
y-you too, I suppose.

>>18315599
Nah, I'm not doing anything myself. Just the entire exchange between the anon and NewHelp raised my curiosity and I decided to poke in.
>>
>>18315597
>>
>>18315409
Are you still doing readings?
If so could you pease do this one
Male, Capricorn
Is it too late for me?
>>
>>18315447
F
Libra
Will my relationship with my current partner end happily?
>>
>>18314691
>I am available to do a few tarot readings. Three cards. Provide me your initials, your location, and a word that means something to you along with your question or concern.
>>
>>18315620

europe
melancholia
love reading
>>
>>18315620
Ap
Florida
Mindfulness

Love reading for February
>>
>>18315620
JW
USA
Travel
What should my career be?
>>
>>18315590

I still enjoy divination tho, and slowly recovering from that unpleasant experiences... Still, glad to see you around :)

>>18315597

At least i wasn't included :^]

>>18315599

Sure give me a few minutes to sort thing here, nice dubs btw
>>
>>18315636
Check his last quoted post, New. You're in there with us. :3
>>
File: j47wcQX.gif (605KB, 365x205px) Image search: [Google]
j47wcQX.gif
605KB, 365x205px
>>18315620
MB, Turkey, cats
>query
I was here last thread too. I just wanna have an idea about how things for me and my steam bestie would resolve. She lives pretty far away and... shut me down on my feelings, but I'm acting upbeat and want to have a chance with her.
I think distance wouldn't be that much of a problem... but if she shuts me down again and again, there's nothing I can do about it... It even sounds awkward as I type it down. But I wanna cheer her up, even if it means only giving her abit of my attention.

tl;dr: I wanna know how a girl who I never saw before feels about me.
>>
>>18315620

dg
usa
melancholy
i'd like a love reading as well, at least for the next few months.
>>
>>18315620
Mee
USA
Love
Relationship reading with my current situation and outlook on it?
>>
>>18315627
Hello PO from Europe. Your cards are really powerful today.

Your card is the reversed Hanged Man. Your situation is the reversed Lovers. Your advice is the reverse Death. As these are all Trump cards, and also all reversed, there is a lot going on here.

You being represented by the reversed Hanged Man tells me three things, especially given your word choice and the direction of the cards. It tells me you are in a sacrificial state, it tells me of a disharmony with your Enlightened Self, it tells me of selfish thoughts. You are bound by the work you are doing, but you are not seeing results. Perhaps you are focusing too much on yourself. You are standing upright when the Hang Man is reversed, but your hands are behind your back. This passive state is not the way to "Free" yourself from whatever is blocking or hindering your spiritual growth.

Your situation as the reversed Lovers echoes the call of the Hanged Man, and speaks of emotional disharmony and values that are "upside down." Reconsider what you are doing if you are avoiding responsibility. Are you at war with yourself?

Your advice of the reverse Death is a message saying that you have stumbled upon the way to step forward into your "new" life - the transformation that awaits all of us, but something is holding you back. Perhaps a crisis of Enlightenment. How do you change the way you change?
>>
>>18315620
BF, Planet Earth, friendship. I want a love reading, i want to know if i'm fooling myself with her, basically, i want to know if i should try anything.
>>
File: fractals.jpg (117KB, 661x420px) Image search: [Google]
fractals.jpg
117KB, 661x420px
>>18315645
Forgot my name.
>>18315629
>>18315632
>>18315640

Coming up. Thank you for being patient. Bless you.
>>
>>18315639

Oh i switched to my phone so i couldn't see the (You)

I guess i have some case of MPD that i didn't know about kek. kinda feels cool knowing thag i am also you Io :^]
>>
>>18315573
>>18315551
heyo, please don't forget me :')
>>
>>18315629
Hello AP from Florida. Here are your cards.
You are the reverse Ten of Cups. Your situation is the reverse Seven of Wands. Your advice is the Star.

The reverse Ten of Cups tells me of an upset within an emotional situation. Maybe a break up, or the dissolution of a marriage. This connection card, of family values and sturdy emotional bonds, when upside down suggests a blockage. Are you having trouble communicating, perhaps?

Your situation, the reverse Seven of Wands says you are overwhelmed, especially within the realm of the immaterial. Are you preoccupied with someone else's criticism of your actions. It reminds you to temper aggression but do not avoid conflict. All is Challenge.

Your advice is the Star. A lovely Trump. It is about spirituality and renewal. It urges you to drink the Waters of your Self. You have endured life's challenges, reward yourself with the One. The Star says "Transform!"
>>
>>18315645
that helped a lot, thank you... <3
>>
>>18315654
aye aye dw, I will not. Just busy and I need tor relax for scrying
>>
>>18315660
okay thank you~~
>>
>>18315657

Thanks a lot for the reading, although i was expecting something more hopeful haha

>Transform

I keep hearing this word and still don't have a clue how :^[

Thanks again for the reading! The advice is pretty solid.
>>
>>18315632
Hello JW of USA.
Your card is the reverse Death. Your situation is the reverse Ace of Swords. Your advice is the reverse five of Pentacles.

The reverse Death card speaks of a resistance to a change that is inevitable. Death comes for all things. Death is purification, immortality, transformation, it is a process and not an event.
What are you avoiding?

Your situation is the reverse Ace of Swords. The swords are a suit of the Mind and ideas. Are you confused, or in the dark about a situation? Is there something you desire clarity on within the realm of ideas, but are lacking? Make your judgement clear.

Your advice is the reverse five of Pentacles. The Pentacles is a suit of the material and of wealth, but the five is also about spirituality and spiritual poverty. It speaks of recovery from financial loss when it is upside down. The cards don't know what job you should do in this Material Plain, but they say your Real job is to dispel the illusions you maintain in your mind that keep you in spiritual poverty through understanding the Nature of Transformation. All is Change, Always All Ways.
>>
>>18315478
No it's fine, sounds like there is some hope still there so I will have to cling to that. Thank you
>>
Trading. I do tarot, RW.
>>
>>18315632
>>18315675
>>
>>18315640
Hello, MB from Turkey. It is good to See you again.

Your card is the two of Cups. Your situation is the reverse two of Wands. Your advice is the reverse Lovers.

The two of cups is an emotional union, a card of attraction...the pair is just on the cusp of exchanging their "Cups" with one another in an act of Divine Intimacy. It is a card of yin and yang, so to speak. It speaks of what you said, and how you feel.

Your situation, the reverse two of Wands tells me about a lack of planing, which your question also seems to speak of. It reminds you that things that stay in the Realm of Ideas do just that. Without the Will, Idea is what? Action and Will go together.

Your advise, the reverse Lovers speaks in a negative answer to your question, it suggests you get your clarity of the situation in order, and turn to good planning before acting on impulse.
>>
>>18315664
>>18315599
If you wanna do the reading,
>>18315640
Here I am, my question is the same.
>>
>>18315620
RMG
Brazil
Knowledge
I would like a reading about what I should do with my life, as I am really lost right now.
>>
File: TrumpCards.jpg (564KB, 1000x766px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCards.jpg
564KB, 1000x766px
>>18314691

This is my fortune, what do these trump cards mean?
>>
>>18315684
Como está a vida, anão?
>>
>>18315686

>86
>stop this thread
>>
>>18315687
Ta ó, uma bosta.
>>
File: d023202fc7a28ac1587db5000d83843a.jpg (365KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
d023202fc7a28ac1587db5000d83843a.jpg
365KB, 1920x1200px
>>18315664
The Star is very hopeful. It seems you are experiencing a breakdown in your emotional harmony, but a break down isn't a malfunction, it is the collapse of the rebirth, like a :STAR. Have Hope! Transform by asking first "What Change?"

>>18315641
Hello DG from USA, here are your cards.

You are the reverse Temperance. Your situation is the reverse Nine of Pentacles. Your advice is the reverse Strength.

The reverse Temperance is a card of excess and a lack of direction, particularly in the realm of self-transformation. Temperance is a card of alchemy, and experimentation at the stream of Consciousness. The stream nourishes the grass, and the path to the Crown awaits you when you turn around.

Your situation, the reverse Nine of Pentacles speaks of being overloaded or over burdened with drudgery and work. Maybe you enjoy your job, but you have been ignoring your family and friends for the sake of wealth. It warns against materialism and suggests you "Get Back to Roots" and go into Nature.

Your advice as the reverse Strength is a bit nuanced. Strength is a card of taming one's baser nature through Compassion and Wisdom. When she is upside down, she can be saying two things. One, that you are lacking discipline or self-direction, or two, that you should/are in a period of questioning following a period of setbacks. The card urges high minded thinking and a conquering of the lesser Mind.
>>
>>18315693
>>18315687

How is life there?
You know {?} shit?

Was i right? Portuguese isnt that diferent from spanish :^)
>>
>>18315687
>>18315693
Anões, prazer vê-los aqui.
>>
>>18315675
Ok what is the query
>>
>>18315700
It's something like:
How is life going, anon?
It's shit.
Almost got it 100%

>>18315701
É um prazer vê-lo aqui também, caro anão.
>>
>>18315701

''Loves, a pleasure seeing you here*''

Hah i feel like i could move to Brasil, easy peasy
>>
>>18315700
Hello. It can be translated like this:
How's life going?
A complete shit(in a really informal and memed way)
>>
>>18315681
Oh.... Thank you. That kind of opened the situation for me.
>>
>>18315698

thank you for the reading but it's not very accurate; if anything i've found more self direction and i've been doing more self-transformation as of late.
>>
>>18315707
Anões is a comic translation of Anons, as it sounds similar, but it means dwarf
>>
>>18315716
It's most used by Brazilian channers, Idk if other Latino countries say it like this too.
>>
Trades plox?
>>
File: 380668.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
380668.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>18315659
I am honored to help, Thou Art.
>>18315642
Hello, Mee from USA. Here are your cards. You are the reverse King of Pentacles. Your situation is the Nine of Pentacles. Your advice is the Six of Swords. The reverse King of Pentacles is a card of authoritative dominance. It is also a suit of material. Is someone materialistic or overly preoccupied with the lesser Realm? Your situation, the Nine of Pentacles The Nine is a woman of gratitude and compassion. She is luxurious in her gratitude. She is a card of harmony with what is around you - so much so that you may cultivate abundance.

Your advice, the six of swords speaks of a rite of passage and a necessary transition. You must carry the weight of your ideas in harmony with those you love, otherwise the boat will be in-balanced, and we will fall into the Waters and drown in what could have been a transformative Journey.
>>
>>18315721
Yes I want to trade. What is your query?
>>
>>18315731
Will he ever tell me that he loves me again? I'm female.
What's yours? Just need gender.
>>
>>18315739
3 of Wands
6 of Cups
Ace of Pentacles

It might take some time but I believe he will. Expect it in a year time frame or so?

Female.
Am I ever going to find a guy?
>>
>>18315760
Coming right up. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18315686
>the star
Fucking kek. Thank you anon for making me laugh first thing in the morning
>>
>>18315760
>Judgement, Six of Wands, The Hierophant.
Yes, but it may take some time. Judgement tells me you may go through some sort of trial first, but you will meet a good man with marriage on his mind.
Any questions?
>>
>>18315766
Hi Empath, I need your guidance are you reading today?
>>
>>18315770
No That is nice to hear thank you.
>>
>>18315771
Aye I am, what's on you mind anon?
>I need your guidance
Flattery will get you everywhere haha. How can I help?
>>
>>18315781
I think there is something wrong with my health but I don't know what it is. I don't want to go to the doctor, it cost too much money.
>>
>>18315648
hey priestess, don't forget about me please :3
>>
>>18315781
Empath may I have some of that wonderful guidance of yours as well?
>>
>>18315781
Empath will I ever experience freedom?
>>
>>18315785
Oh shit a health reading. Okay, let me get some food and coffee and set myself up; if I'm gonna do this one for you I want to give it my undivided attention, understandable?
>>18315789
>>18315797
Sure thing anons, as said, give me some time to get some breakfast
>>
>>18315785
>>18315799
I understand take your time
>>
>>18315799

Hey Emphat, i thinks i have got a love reading from pretty much everyone but you.

Can i get a reading on that regard m8? Willing to trade if you want.

>>18315661

Sorry for the delay, give me 15 min
>>
Hey!
I'm Leo/f

How do you see me in a few years?
Should I stop talking with this guy i've met years ago?
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
>/div/ all fucked up over election results
>meanwhile I got so high I barely remember last night

Damn y'all.

I'll read three after dinner. Go ahead and post query with relevant info now if you want.
>>
>>18315827
Female
What is the end of next year like for me?
>>
>>18315816
Sure thing man, no trade required unless you want it for practice purpose; I'm not big for knowing the future, I like surprises.
>>18315827
Kek. How'd that go for you man? I decided to celebrate trumps triumph with a drink; 2L of alcohol later I had ran out and was only tipsy, but the bottle-Os were closed by then. How're you feeling this morning man?
>>
>>18315827
Male, Capricorn
Wil I manage to live in another country?
>>
>>18315827
Atomeve female 26
What can I do to make things right?
>>
>>18315827
female
Has C cooled down with those stong feelings towards me?
>>
>>18315799
Hey Empath, would you do a reading for me?
query related.

>>18315648
>>
>>18315816
it's okay
>>
>>18315827
Lmao

It's good to know someone is truly enjoying life!
>>
>>18315799
Cool, cool...the most important meal of the day, you're off to a great start. Let me know what info is needed
>>
>>18315827
25, Cancer.

Girlfriend broke up with me, am I doing the right thing letting her go?
>>
sluts drunks and addicts supporting trump
truly only the best people
>>
>>18315886
>ad hominem and fallacy of composition encapsulated in a grammatically-incorrect run-on statement
Truly the kind of person to be telling us anything
>>
File: Ghetto Kitchen.jpg (372KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ghetto Kitchen.jpg
372KB, 1600x1200px
Hey guys, I', back. Coffee drank, breakfast smashed, DOMS hurting like crazy...perfect time to relax and do some readings <3

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape Combo
>Query
>Tarot or Empath

Love and good vibes be with you all, you guys mean the world to me <3
>>
File: what I think VS the real world.jpg (242KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
what I think VS the real world.jpg
242KB, 1300x1000px
It seems I'm coming apart at the seams.

I would truly appreciate a reading regarding my near future, because I think living under a bridge is going to become a serious option. I just don't see myself doing anything in life, I don't see myself continuing. Knowing a little bit of a possibility would bring some comfort, even if its grave news.
M, 20, Scorpio.
>>
>>18315909
Just saw this post, sorry, could I please ask for a reading regarding
>>18315910
And the answers would be:
>Johan
>Large stature, copper hair I've been told I'm kind
>White, Heart
Query in previous post

Whichever you feel like doing, something that wont stress you too much.
>>
>>18315909
K
Blue eyes, pale, average height
Yellow circle with two green triangle
My distressful heart want some love reading. Can you tell me if you see some girl?
Empath
>>
>>18315909
Bugs Bunny
Smart, handsome, introvert, anxious.
Red triangle.
I want to know if i should try anything with her, and what would happen if i tried. Or if i'm just a fool.
I want Tarot, if you could do empath i would really like it.
>>
>>18315909
Roderick
5'9, Black hair, brown eyes.
Red Octagon
Will I manage to live in the country I want to?
Empath
>>
>>18315909

Name/nick: James
Desc: Blue eyes, brown hair, average height, underweight.
Color-shape combo: Red pentagon
Query: General reading.
Tarot or empath: empath.
>>
>>18315909
Amelie
Brown hair, pale, average height, female
White cup
Will I make new friends next year?
empath
>>
>>18315909
Hi, thank you for doing this. Posted earlier but ill post in your format.
Red.
Brown eyes, black hair. Anxious about life just trying to get by.
Blue triangle.
Query: Girlfriend broke up with me, am I doing the right thing letting her go?
Tarot please
>>
>>18315909
renee
red/purple short hair
chubby
short
gotta big schnauzer
red triangle
should i message justin about hanging out/is he (or would he be, if offered to hang) even interested anymore?
surprise me? :D
>>
>>18315909
- Anna V.
- Above average tall girl with curly hair
- Green triangle
- Future General
- Empath

thanks!
>>
>>18315909
>Krissie
>Female, Blonde hair, blue eyes
>Blue heart
>Love reading
>Empath
>>
>>18315909
>melier (not my actual name)
>round face, hazel eyes, brown hair
>blue trapezoid
>why did h do what she did to me this summer? how does she feel towards me
>>
>>18315909
henry
>do any of my former partners hold grudges towards me?
5'4'' very shy i get frustrated easily when i cant do something how i imagine my doing it
uhh green rectangle
tarot
>>
>>18315947
>18315947
forgot, empath por favor
>>
>>18315914
>>18315910
>Tarot Reading;Future General
The Hierophant
6 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 6 of Pents
Counseled by 8 of Pents and 5 of Swords(r)

>tfw try something new and it fucks up
Fuck me...Back to normal Recording
>>
>>18315966
Your recording is coming....please bear with me
>>
>>18315968
>>18315966
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0petdP4hSLD
I tried using a local recording program and upload to Vocaroo...and I failed. Will proceed normally now. One moment
>>
>>18315909
ren i care about people pretty quickly into knowing them. which is good but sucks because im also very naiive, getting better though. my shape is a black star. i would like to know if nick an i are still at a good stand point or is he done with me. tarot also.
>>
>>18315918
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xKK3mPUEjX
>>
>>18315976
>>18315968
>>18315966
Its quite fine, thank you so much, this has helped me. Again thank you, makes me feel better. I liked the comparison to an RPG, and your demeanor also helped me relax. I wish all the best to you.
>>
>>18315909
Star
Red hair, white, freckle, averaige height
Small gray puddle
Will I ever meet a special someone?
Empath
>>
>>18315980
Sooo, some time ago (it was months ago) I asked you about girl (I think this is the same energy, beacause I don't know many people). You said that she take me to some places and It was right. You also said this is probably only friendship, but not long ago I gave her a hint that I like her and god damit... She's hard to read. I have some health problems and beacause of that theres more problems and this is probably why I should not get more involved in this... You know, being a burden to someone. Thanks for a reading. I hope you can understand more this read after feedback.
>>
File: dontbeupsetti.jpg (10KB, 209x241px)
dontbeupsetti.jpg
10KB, 209x241px
>quietly judges this thread for its OP

ya'll need some good vibes
>>
File: tumblr_o7paaod1zN1qh15qno1_1280.png (796KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7paaod1zN1qh15qno1_1280.png
796KB, 756x1000px
>>18315909
Christine
ill tempered, long brown hair, love raw fish, impatient
white sphere
Are my spirit guides wanting to tell me something that I'm not asking them?
empath please
>>
>>18315920
>Empath+Tarot;Love Specific
5 of Pents
3 of Cups
Ruled over by 5 of Wands(r)
Counseled by 10 of Cups and Queen of Pents(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s07GnWGAYndI
Apologies, got distracted by Discord discussion. Continuing now
>>
>>18315921
>Empath Reading;Future Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ambOfAQ1PZ
>>
>>18315922
Can I get a specific area to look at? An empath general has so much going on it's all but impossible to garner anything useful. Even just a generic area to look at helps narrow it down
>>
>>18315909
Gabriel
White, brown-eyed, darkbrown/black hair
Black, triangle
Alicia won't talk to me and doesn't seem very receptive. How do I make her open to me and win her love? Also she is a SJW and I am a a Trump supporter, do you see this making hard my relation with her? What I do in this case?
Tarot, please. What is empath?
Thanks.
>>
>>18316064

Yes, of course. Look at my relationships with others, if you can. I mean that in both the romantic and platonic sense. If that's too vague, I can specify more. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18315931
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0uWtJKFje1Z
>>
>>18315909
Very new to /x/ in general, but my unusually vivid dreams about presences and being almost "possessed" have lead me here.
I've been diagnosed as psychotic so I don't really trust myself, but perhaps I can trust someone else for a general reading.

>Felix
>Blonde, obese, I can't stop picking my nails
>Dark green crescent
>General reading
>Empath

Would mean the world to me, thank you <3
>>
File: o-SALTY-SWEAT-570.jpg (50KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-SALTY-SWEAT-570.jpg
50KB, 570x380px
>tfw you came late and hope Empath has the stamina to not stop before he gets to you
>>
File: 1478265947760.jpg (840KB, 2591x3624px) Image search: [Google]
1478265947760.jpg
840KB, 2591x3624px
>>18316090
same
>>
>>18315933
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
Knight of Swords
3 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by Page of Cups
Counseled by 10 of Cups(r) and King of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wB7HJfK6W4
>>
>>18316061
Thanks for the reading and sorry for taking so long to reply.
I'll see what can I do about this energy and thanks for the advice.
Btw your voice is very relaxing.
>>
>>18315934
2 of Cups(r)
Page of Pents
Ruled over by 10 of Swords(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ljFGzhRsmp
>>
>>18316090
bruh
>>
>>18316085
I know I should have pointed it out before, but these dreams haven't been negative. Whatever it is, I think it's friendly.
>>
>>18316119

So uh. If I was skipped, just let me know.

>>18315922
>>18316064
>>18316075
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (394KB, 1518x1567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
394KB, 1518x1567px
>>18314832
Im in my first relationship and im always stricken with paranoia. I'm paranoia a lot actually, but with him it's worst. I definitely help with my paranoia. How can get rid of it?
>>
>>18315922
>>18316075
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02RIihrXtZb
>>
>>18316111
Thanks for the reading. You hit it spot on. This is relationship isn't my first but her leaving is hitting me hard; harder than my first I guess. But yes, during our relationship I've been neglecting family and myself - I've been focusing solely on her/relationship.

Thank you for giving me insight and a bit of closure on the situation. Good vibes to you too man.
>>
>>18315935
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1F5042ZRe0F
>>
>>18315944
>Empath Reading;Love General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MbmTztz0tx
>>
>>18315947
>>18315957
I'm sorry but this isn't something I can do via Empath as per my oath; it'd require going into their energy. Sincerest Apologies
>>
>>18316140
tarot is fine no worries
>>
>>18315952
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16xvhXrWZVF
>>
>>18316130

You hit it pretty well. There is someone close to me in my life who is trying to get me to go about things in a different way than I have been. In regards to the two people who have that "full love without the depth", I know someone with the astrological sign Gemini who fits that.

You mentioned some other things. I know you're very busy, but if you have a moment to extrapolate, it could very well save a life, ha.

From what I've gathered, I should do what the first person is wanting me to do and align myself more with their path?
>>
>>18315979
>Tarot Reading;Connection Specific
The Tower
5 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tDH37ZJy6k
>>
>>18316135
I just have a follow up question for this, It doesn't say anything about her wellbeing at all? If she will be okay in the long run etc? I know youre busy with your other readings but if you have some extra time I could get a follow up on her state with a tarot reading as well.
>>
>>18315829

Looks like you'll be toasting to your own success with close friends.

>>18315831

Eh, I was more of a Sanders man. I can live with Trump though.

>>18315833

The cards seem to say yes, but you'll leave that country eventually.

>>18315834

Keep a hand on practical matters,particularly the finances surrounding the situation, including your own finances in particular. I sense that you'll still end up somewhat distant from whatever the situation is, but you'll be a bit wiser for it.
>>
>>18315947
>Tarot Reading;Connection Specific
Temperance
The Hierophant(r)
Ruled over by Stength(r)
Counseled by 6 of pents(r) and King of Swords
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D95AAQjGxX
>>
>>18316024
>Empath Reading;Occult Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z0cGAMBdrv
>>
>>18316153
this is kinda the vibe other readers have gotten from this question. i feel bad for cutting him off but it was for the best for now, i do hope we can reconnect once school is over. thank you
>>
>>18316144
i ask because things ended sourly and i was curious because i feel as though i have moved on with my life but given the type of people they are, havent...i still have to interact with one occasionally thanks though this is refreshing
>>
>>18316071
Queen of Wands
6 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Death
Counseled by Ace of Pents and The Sun(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fTbkeswWAZ
>>
Out of curiosity have any of the diviners here taken a peek at how trump being elected might effect them at all before or after the election? Seems like something important enough to at least throw down a few cards for, no matter who actually gets elected, although it's obviously trump in this case
>>
>>18316162
sounds like her, she was my best friend not an ex or anything though. just a bad friend unfortunately but i have been passed it, the thought about how i have no idea why she betrayed me whether it be my fault in her eyes or her own personal issues, just wanted some clarity thank you
>>
>>18316119
no youre not the bearer of bad news at all! I wasnt sure if i should get ahold of him because we have a class together so i didnt want to make it awkward tomorrow. he asked me to lunch but i accidentally didnt ever give an answer and im not really up for anything serious right now, so maybe it wouldnt be one-sided for me....for once thanks for your time, always appriciated..good vibes to you man
>>
>>18316085
>>18316122
What exactly am I looking for? I'm kinda confused by this one
>>
>>18315909
Rune girl? You have read me before. Lorena.
5'6'', dark brown hair, eyes dark brown, chatty, traveler, passionate about life, long fingers
yellow diamond
Empath

Can I have a message about my life? Like something I need to do or understand. I feel kind of lost, but not so much, like I need a little guidance (I am crazy about a matter of love, but besides that).
>>
File: 1459869963183.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px)
1459869963183.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
Will do a few reads tonight.

name/alias and question are all I need.
Method is scry.
pic with your post is optional but encouraged.
>>
>>18316182

Eh, you can see that kind of thing without needing to use divination.

I threw a rune to hint at the future we have with Don Juan, for your curiosity and mine.

It was Gebo. The sign of a gift, harmony, and unity. But a gift can also come with expectations of receiving in return. My interpretation would be that he'll be a decent enough president, but some of the things people voted him in for will need to be met with compromise, or the people who voted him in will have to make a sacrifice themselves in order to truly get the gift they asked for.

Interesting.
>>
File: tr.jpg (107KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
107KB, 640x428px
>>18315909
Christian
Tall, athletic build, Brown eyes/Hair
Hexagon, green.
Love reading, want to know what awaits. Life slowly turning around and i believe headed in the right path.
Not sure, whichever you choose.
>>
>>18315909
Susan
5'3, White, Brown hair, average height
Did my ex ever love me or was he just lying the entire time?
Empath
Red square
>>
>>18316203
>>18315843
>name/alias
M
>>
>>18315909
yo! good to see ya empy.

hero
brown hair and blue eyes. a nice dude, probably. my pals say i am. my eyes are also normally pretty baggy due to sleeping problems. i'm very skinny to the point that a few of my ribs even show.
lavender star
will this current project i'm trying to get going kickstart me onto the career path i want? readings i did for myself say yes, but i'd really appreciate another readers input.
tarot
>>
File: DogTouching3a.jpg (26KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
DogTouching3a.jpg
26KB, 400x250px
>>18316223
Here's a pic too
>>
File: leaves theater.png (4MB, 1600x900px)
leaves theater.png
4MB, 1600x900px
>>18316203
scry me up
poptarts for an alias
just curious how my infatuation turned friendship might go.

I feel like it may one day turn back into infatuation or it will fade or it will become a powerful friendship that can be positively impactful on those around us
>>
File: doop.jpg (137KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
doop.jpg
137KB, 540x441px
>>18316203

alias is rey
a love reading, if that's not too cliche
>>
File: pepe.jpg (81KB, 591x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
81KB, 591x400px
>>18316203
ken
am i going down the right path?
>>
>>18316192
Oh that's a relief. Yea, sounds like it's best to let this one pass for now.
>>18316187
Ahhh you're welcome man. Yea, feels like something set her off and she lashed out in a way she thought was best. I wouldn't take it too personal though, but I wouldn't trust someone like that again.
>>18316175
Ahhh yea, it's hard when they're still a force in your life. Good luck man
>>18316169
Sometimes (just like america) you need to destroy the tower and rebuild from the ground up. Just enjoy the now, what will be will be.
>>18316145
Hmmmm That's interesting...I'd say if this person means a lot to you, go and help them, but you will miss these other energies down the line if you do. I hope that helps
>>18316135
You're welcome man. Time to repair that which has been left to rust; pick yourself up first and sort you out.
>>18316115
Dawwww thanks man. I'm glad it helps, I like doing recordings; helps me feel closer to you all
>>18316007
Oh man, thank you so much for the feedback. Yea, get your health sorted first because I don't think she's the one to wanna ride that out
>>18315982
Anytime man. Feel free to add me on skype if you wanna chat and shoot the shit. I'm happy to help out <3
>>
File: 1456560315445.jpg (165KB, 621x878px) Image search: [Google]
1456560315445.jpg
165KB, 621x878px
>>18316203
C
Will I date someone who makes me feel loved before March rolls around?
>>
>>18316203
mel
next relationship please (someone i know currently?)
>>
Who wants their readings made great again?
You know the drill.
>>
>>18316243
MAKE DIV GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>18316243
Love reading for these next two months por favor
>>
>>18316243
when do i get a gf and what will she look like?
>>
>>18316195
>>18316216
>>18316225
Sorry guys gonna take a break and leave it there; I need to get up and stretch and have a shower (35c here today bleh!)
>>
>>18316243
Will moving with devlin work out?
>>
>>18316245
You're goddamn right.
>>
>>18316243
Will love be coming my way soon?

Do you need a song?
>>
>>18316253
Yeah if you'd like. I'm just pulling one cards tonight, since I'm pretty tired after last night's shitshow.
>>
>>18316243
Some advice in the love field, please? Female.
Thanks!
>>
>>18316243
can you tell me about my next relationship?
thanks
>>
>>18316243
Will I find a place to live and work everything out for myself this summer? A place of my own or will I be moving with family again
>>
File: 1477306508151.png (280KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1477306508151.png
280KB, 418x455px
>>18316203
Nick
What should I expect in the next two months/will it be shit?
>>
>>18316246

>The Hanged Man.

I think you need to look inside yourself before looking out for someone else. If you want love you must first love yourself, and all that. You seem to have a belief that a relationship will fix everything, and while it may help, if you are not on steady footing already, you might just make things worse. Take care of yourself and the rest will follow.

No Refunds.
>>
File: 1478738599760.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478738599760.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
>>18316257
>I'm pretty tired after last night's shitshow.
'twas a night to remember for us all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8MzHqkNBwo
>>
>>18316248

>Three of Pentacles

I see you getting one soon, but it won't be what you're looking for. The relationship will be mediocre and not live up to your expectations. It would be best to get out of it as quickly as you got in, if possible. Do not settle, and especially do not compromise your values and morals for a quick lay, as that's really never a good idea.

No Refunds.
>>
File: 1477648924941.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477648924941.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>18316203
>>18316203
nina
next relationship please?
>>
>>18316243
Gimme a look on my love life for the rest of the year. Aw yeah baby.
>>
>>18316213
Hmm. Well you have to expect that much from politics, most politicians are lying sleezeballs anyway. At least it sounds like he's not going to become some horrid death of america. As much as everyone is crying, It still sounds like same shit different face. Murrica chugs on for another 4 years as usual
>>
File: 1474409814189.jpg (4MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1474409814189.jpg
4MB, 2893x4092px
>>18316168
i had no idea about the negative energies
well, i'm depressed and sometimes have malicious voices trying to steer me wrong
idk but could the little energies be the stones i've been buying??
i've been buying a lot of like kyanite selenite and things like that
it's weird that u described the guardian energies as small
because i feel like my protectors are quite strong and large beings
but i think the little energies you were describing are the stones i keep around me in a little bag and my selenite necklace and things like that
>>
>>18316243
Will I live in another country?
>>
File: desktop-1421769805.jpg (24KB, 650x401px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1421769805.jpg
24KB, 650x401px
>>18316168
oh and thank u very much for the reading!!!
i'll try to be more aware of these malicious entities and try not to give into their sway
>>
>>18316194
I think I would like to know if I'm looking too much into things, like my relationship, my dreams and experiences, or if I should just take things as they are and not over analyse everything.

My brain tends to run wild and make connections when they may not really be there.

Am I over thinking things or am I headed in the right direction?
I apologise for not being specific.
>>
>>18316243
If I carry out my Revenge on them, will it work?
What's the outcome?
>>
>>18316243
Will I be happier and healthier by this time next year?
>>
File: 13.jpg (73KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
73KB, 960x960px
>>18316272
Thanks for the reading bro, can you see anything else? why won't it live up to my expectations? Seems reading this i might get into it only for the sex,

And i also believe it might happen, reason being, i've been lifting weights for months and months, making improvements, getting told i look cute by women, got a job finally, making money etc..

And i wont lie i want and need to stick my dick in something.
>>
>>18316243

can you tell me about my next bf, please? thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZYbEL06lEU
>>
>>18316297

I can already tell you.

Is it legit, righteous, capital R Revenge? Like, seriously? Then perhaps, but you could still be fucked because holding a coal in your hand expecting to burn someone else just scorches your palm.

Is it petty? Then no, you'll probably be fucked and made to look petty and deserve it.

Careful that revenge isn't just revenge in your own mind.
>>
>>18316243
How is going to be my next relationship?

How is his physical appearance?

F
>>
Trade anyone?
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>18316223
I see the vison or a machine core surrounded by a large steel cage. IT emits a bright reddish-orange light and makes a dreadfully loud sound as it powers whatever beast of metal it's meant to power. Definately not something you want to touch without being properly prepared. Though if it cools down it'd be fine to approach.

To me it seems to read that at the core this person is a bit self centred and interested in the machinations of things going on around them. This is neightter a good or bad thing perhaps, but rather that in order to be more liked appeal to the sense of usefulness and utility. Kind of a harsh thing to say, but that's what I get from this read. May also indicate that they still need some time for things to "cool down" so to speak. basically give it a little time and understand the situation as best you can and things should go as well as they're going to.
>>
>>18316309
>capital R Revenge
It's justice.
>>
File: 1435931596916.png (236KB, 500x568px)
1435931596916.png
236KB, 500x568px
>>18316230
>just curious how my infatuation turned friendship might go.
Sounds complicated. Even without a read I'm nervous seeing those words together in the same sentence and in that order. Best of luck to you however it turns out.

I see a lone moth illumnated by the streetlights of a bustling city. However instead of aiming for a lmap like any other moth would do it fixes its gaze up to the full moon in the sky. It's determined to get itself to the biggest light of them all. Determination is the theme here.

Basically to me this seems to suggest that the dream itself may be outlandish in terms of final results, but the journey and dedication needed to hold a vision or dream of that magnitude is something to be admired. They're a braze little moth if not a bit niave, but that's kind of admirable in its own way. If they decide to follow through on this dream and take it seriously they'll be all the better for it it would seem.
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>18316203
Chloe
How do I meet my future boyfriend? Thanks
>>
File: 139723659819.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
139723659819.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>18316368
I am right here, bby.
>>
File: 1423956458193.jpg (633KB, 1000x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1423956458193.jpg
633KB, 1000x1068px
>>18316231
>not too cliche
Seems like that's all anyone is concerned with these days honestly.
Nothing wrong with that though.

I see water dripping off the helm of a knight. The helmet is old and scraped up quite a bit. Their war is over, but perhaps still rages on inside the head of whoever once wore that helmet. They say a knight in shining armour has never had a chance to test their mettle, but this is far from the case. It will be victory earned through hardship and personal fortitude.

TO me it seems to suggest that the battle will be won, but still linger. May suggest a rekationship that is solidified, but leaves a sense of longing for improvement or a return to a happier time back when it all began and when things were full of more action and purpose. LIke an old married couple trying to spice up their relationship or something/

tldr; looks like you'll make it, just try not to get bored once you finally succeed and lock something down.
>>
File: anillo rúnico.jpg (32KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
anillo rúnico.jpg
32KB, 570x570px
>>18316203
Laila
What you can see in my love field about this two months ahead? Thanks!
>>
>>18316340
Scrycat have time for one
>>
>>18316365

By what set of laws?
>>
>>18316350
Thank you, I'll keep my distance for a while.
>>
File: 1430253106154.jpg (23KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
1430253106154.jpg
23KB, 582x329px
>>18316233
Hate to break it to you, but as I see things there are no right or wrong paths merely just choices and descisions that lead to outcomes.
edgelord commentary aside sure I gotchu

I see an arm draped in a cloth. The cloth is bright red and the arm itself looks like a man's arm, it's muscualr and looks like it's the arm of someone who works physically. Reminds me of the way a bullfighter or even a fancy waiter wears a towel or bullfighting cape over their arm. May also be a reference on the cloak and dagger imagery. The point is that in this vision one doesn't feel complete without a little bit of cover for whatever task they have in front of them. A small bit of cloth can inspire great confidence in what one will undertake.

I take this read to indicate that it seems you're on the right path if you feel you're properly eqquiped for it. The cloak itself is a samll and simple aspect of the vision, but plays an important role in it all. It keeps the chef from getting burned, the theif from being discovered, and the bullfighter from getting gored. Basically pay attention to the small details and make sure things are in their place if you wish to avoid disaster. Come prepared and it should be a'ight.
>>
>>18316375

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18316251

>Justice, Reversed

Fuck, I doubt it. I feel like you might have a lot of things you're going to have to compromise on. You're not going to get a good space to be yourself and you're going to feel constricted by your life. You'll need to keep yourself in mind if you go through with it. Make sure that you feel you are able to express yourself either emotionally or artistically.

No Refunds.
>>
>>18316203

anon
does my ex miss me
>>
>>18316203
Liz
How does he feel when I tell him that I love him?
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18316366
that basically describes me as a person and is how I continue to evolve and grow.

it may describe my friend as well but I personally relate to this

I'll keep on trucking.
>>
File: 1448259395463.jpg (72KB, 540x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448259395463.jpg
72KB, 540x576px
>>18316237
If you're a cute gal, I'll make you feel loved bby :^)

I see a pinecone falling off of a pine tree. It looks a bit like a grenade being thrown into action, like fast rapid movement and an almost explosive quality. It bursts as it strikes the ground and spreads the potential for a furture generation. Fast paced and explosive are the feelings here. Not sure when it is that pine trees develop and drop pinecones to reproduce irl, but I'd look into it if I were you just in case it has a significance. The area in the vision looks to be somewhere in the northwest usa, not sure why but it has a very West coast feel to it.

To me this suggests that time is a silly thing to be concerned with, when it happens it's gonna be explosive and premeditated. A lot of reproduction imagrey and ideas of intent behind wanting and planning to allow for the succession of future generations. KInda primal in it's own right, but silly talk aside, seems like you'll be alright. Seriously look into that pinecone timing thing. I would do it for you, but I have a lot of reads to catch up with and aren't feeling too great.

tldr; expect a fast paced, sappy, and explosive romance at some indeterminate point in the future.

Curious but what's the significance of March, seems oddly specific.
>>
>>18316253
>>18316267
That song was really intense. Very beautiful.

I pulled The Sun. I see something very nice headed your way. I think you'll find that special someone as soon as you go out and look for them. Don't feel like you're not good enough, you are you just don't give yourself enough credit. I bet you've got this, Anon! The key is to stay positive and remember that you will find them soon.

No Refunds.
>>
File: 1461725114312.jpg (327KB, 900x811px) Image search: [Google]
1461725114312.jpg
327KB, 900x811px
>>18316238

The light comes from withing. Seems cryptic when I word it that way, but I get the vision of a lightbulb hanging above a table or workbench in a small building or shack type setup. It's gonna be the idea of value based on lack of availability. Nessecity of something that may or may not be taken for granted but certainly appreciated for what it does to improve one's quality of life.

Kinda harsh to say, but it seems like you'll be chosen as the best option among given choices, or out of convenience. If you're in a bad place anything will do. IF this sounds concerning to you, beware of gold diggers, or needy peeps looking for a free therapist, if not, have fun and enjoy your one sided relationship. Some people enjoy a one sided power dynamic, trophy partners and all that.
>>
>>18316416
Thank you :)
I'll be on the look out for that lucky guy.
>>
>>18316260
Oh! I'll give you a song. Hope you listen to it before the reading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oYmc9WTdSs
>>
>>18316387
Mine
>>
>>18316393
Thanks!
>>
>>18316431

God speed, and don't try a jump attack. You'll fall in the lava.
>>
File: 1443120742771.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443120742771.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18316264
>will it be shit?
Reading aside, life is always shitty don't kid yourself man. What's it all really for anyway?

Serious read time tho:
I see a missile launching on the horizon of the setting sun. Rising heat, and deliverance. The theme here is piercing the heavens and dawning. New beginnings and new frontiers. A breaking into a new realm of something optimistic. The sky above and the new day.

Basically a rea l simple message here. Looking positive from here on out, or rather the idea of potential exists. A new outlook and a dream for something hopeful and ideallistic. An event appreciated for it's beauty and ideal. A type of movement forward, but still subtly beautiful and interesting in it's own way
>>
>>18316260
>>18316425

Judgement, Reversed.

Woah, what a spooky card. Somehow I see you as someone who may have a choice between possible suitors more than someone who is out searching. I see there is simplicity in decision. You must chose one, and while you will lose the other forever, it is for the best. You have to pick soon or both will be lost. This is key.

That's all I got, No Refunds.
>>
>>18316425
Based taste in music

>Skalat kona postar rísta, nema ráða vel dankni :^)
>>
>>18316443
Oh, soon? Actually it's a hard choice because one of them doesn't feel like a choice at all (like he is not interested).

But I guess why it's so "you will lost the other forever". I haven't think about it.

Now I have a lot of things to think about...
Thanks anon!
>>
>>18316449
oh no! I don't speak the language, even though I love that group (and the norse mythology)...

Hope I can learn it some day...
>>
>>18316463
It was really broken Old Norse based on the poem and some ridiculous neologisms I just through together. I haven't studied ON in like 7 years, so I'm beyond rusty at this point.
>>
File: 1409197787831.jpg (106KB, 850x850px)
1409197787831.jpg
106KB, 850x850px
>>18316273
>next relationship please?
Honoured that you'd ask but I hardly know you. what're your hobbies bby? :^)
(getting real tired of obligatorily hitting of you all jokingly to stay interested in these threads)

Weird one but bear with me, I see alone glass of orange juice sitting on the kitchen counter. Seems like a real straightforward one here, but I really don't think there'll be a "next" relationship" unless some things change. People tend to take that kind of thing for guaranteed, but not everyone finds love or is able to find a significant other. Just a boring old glass of orange juice, the stnadard drink everyone and their mom drinks in the morning. Try and stand out a bit more m80.

Basically I see this as a wake up call of sorts. (OJ in the morning, coincidence?) Basically make some changes if you hope to find a significant other that will be fulfilling. I say these words with the best intentions. I honestly wish everyone could be happy with someone who truly cares and loves for them. To me this vision seems to imply that it may not happen for you unless you make a few changes and open yourself up more to the possibility of letting that happen.
>>
>>18316481
Oh! That's why the translator get like a really traduction! I'm laughing a lot, thanks for that anon ;).

So cool that you know at least a little!
>>
File: grinch.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
grinch.png
94KB, 396x385px
>>18316203
Pepe

Can I get a general reading please?
>>
File: 1448785850610.png (364KB, 504x741px) Image search: [Google]
1448785850610.png
364KB, 504x741px
>>18316368
In an /x/ thread where an anon pretneds to jokingly hit on you only to have true love blossom from a joke. See >>18316370

For real though I see a black widow and a sparrow sitting in a room together. The spider spins a little web, while the bird watches. Hard to tell if the bird wants to eat the spider or is simply mesmerized by the weaving. The room they're in looks like an abandoned building or a basement type something .Very European looking. Getting the feeling of bidinge one's time. The sipder weaves with patience and the bird watches.

Tldr; bide your time until the time is right. Either build something up yourself or look to swoop in and snatch an opportunity when it arises. Either works, but it's all about timing. To me this read seems to suggest it'll be someone you've already met before. Perhaps the waiting is on the part of someone else, waiting to make their move. Regardless best of luck in finding love. Wish you the best.
>>
>>18316489
>really traduction
Really weird translation*, I'm a little sleepy lol.
>>
>>18316291
Song
https://youtube.com/watch?v=u-nFIo4f71g
>>
>>18316489
Google translate wouldn't be able to handle the original poem either. Old Norse poetry is a beast, let me tell you. I feel like I should have gotten more than two units for translating the entire Poetic Edda, but whatever.

>>18316502
Spanish or French?
>>
File: bnUGA1qci12wo1_500.gif (380KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
bnUGA1qci12wo1_500.gif
380KB, 500x350px
>>18316203
jassi
what awaits me if i continue this path and dream?
>>
File: 1467195288396.jpg (134KB, 821x973px)
1467195288396.jpg
134KB, 821x973px
>>18316438
CRAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIII-
Yeah, there is a lot of shit to life. My philosophy is no one really has an overt purpose and they just kind of get dropped wherever and told "Go find your purpose." Like it existed before and you don't have to make anything out of life. People hypin that shit be cray

Sounds good though, very, very different from what I've dealt with recently. And not quite so recently. Does it seem like it pops up in a specific area, like romance, social life, health, money, or just kind of overall things don't suck as hard? Because there are things that I've been trying to do, but gotten blocked constantly
>>
>>18316203
Owen
Should i get some professional help?
>>
>>18316528
forgot pic
>>
>>18316515
Spanish! Yeah, that was a totally hispanic word lol.

Two units? Well... it could have been interesting lol, where do you learned it?
>>
File: 1369263501391.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px)
1369263501391.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
>>18316203
Mercury.

Is there a reason behind these dreams?
>>
File: 1411799474625.gif (378KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1411799474625.gif
378KB, 480x270px
>>18316377

I see a fragile glass ace seating inside it a beautiful figure of art. a Sculpture really. The idea of beauty that is inaccessible, yet admired. Honeslty I hate to see this kind of thing. Unrequited love is the thing I wouldn't wish upon my worst of enimies, yet I see it beginning to forme here. A love and warmth that just cannot penetrate barriers.

Nobody is guaranteed happiness or love, but at the same time it's painful to see someone suffer with the burden of warm feelings that are unreciprocated. Honestly that's what I see here. Detachment and a hope for something desired and a wish for a bettter tomorrow.
>>
>>18316561
I took it in grad school. I was writing my dissertation on something related to Old Norse society, so I took the language to read the sagas in their original. After a final, I saw one of the students discussing a potential small group seminar with the professor on poetry, so I jumped in and invited myself to the seminar. Apparently I was the last one who was needed in order to get it approved by the university, so it just worked out for us.
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>18316397
I see a speed bump in the road. Affect but still a moving on from it all. An effect but a desire to forget and move on. A sordid truth fed to one's self by denying what had happened. Aknowledgement but also a desire to forget the past.

I suggest you do the same man. It's rough but at some point hope becomes foolish. It doesn;t help to linger over lost opportunities and instead you need to look ahead. Not to say you aren't at that point, but as far as I feel and see things it seems pretty over in terms of a meaninful relationship coming out of all of this. People are fairly disposable and there will be more like them out there. I know the opposition that we create where someone says "plenty of fish in the sea and you want to retort "fuck you she was my sea" but at the same time it's sometimes best to seek new horizons and wish for happiness elsewhere, Forget them and look for something better m80
>>
File: 1419198508231.jpg (227KB, 2048x2006px) Image search: [Google]
1419198508231.jpg
227KB, 2048x2006px
>>18316404
Concern and worry that he won't be enough. A simple read but this is the exact feeling I get from looking into this. A worrying and self deprecatory tone behind it all. Work to make them feel worth it and it should all work out. BEst of luck to you. Sorry for the simple read, but this was a real stong answer and I felt a lot of what this dude is feeling and i think it's fixable by all means. Just show them that they're worth it and you feel that way if that's the case.
>>
Doing one reading tonight.

Tell me your age, your gender, your complexion, and the stage you are in life.
>>
>>18316582
How perfect!
That sounds amazing, it was definitively the moment you have to took that language :). And you only studied two units?
>>
>>18316576

So... this year will end with beautiful love only by my side.

Well, very thanks anon!
>>
File: 140437994662.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
140437994662.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
>>18316495
I get the vision of very slow moving semi-soilds. The best analogy I can come up with it trying to pour mashed potatoes out of a pot. It's a slow moving process and takes a bit more effort than it would to move either a liquid or a solid out of a container.

Difficulty becasue of an in between circumstance, being stuck between two options or choices is gonna make things a bit more slow moving and difficult than it would be to be dedicated to merely one option or path of action. Difficulty caused by an indecision or uncertainty.
>>
>>18316592
Thanks. This makes a lot of sense. I've had trust issues and we're trying to make it work again, but he says he's not ready to say it back because he says he'll feel like he's saying he's okay with getting hurt by my trust issues again. Bright side is that I'm months into treatment for it and I've come a long way. I don't want to hurt him anymore.
Thank you.
>>
>>18316602
Damn, sounds about right. Can you give any advice on which path to choose?
>>
>>18316594
Going to sleep. Will offer again tomorrow.
>>
>>18316596
The poetry seminar was 2 units, but I also took several prose and grammar courses before that. I don't remember exactly how many courses I took, but I was able to read it fairly well at a certain point. I think I did a reading in Old Norse on /div/ for a fake query last year for fun, and I sort of remember not struggling too much writing it. I think I've just acquired extra rust in the past year, haha. I suspect I know you. Are you a rune reader, by any chance?
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px)
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>18316516
I see a vagabond wandering around the streets of a small city. He's well known for being "that guy" the town homeless dude if that makes sense. Directionless but also freedom, so perhaps lack of direction is a misnomer here, but the idea is that of liberty through unorthodox means or situations.

To me it indicates a type of change in circumstance that may at first seem like it's for the worse but eventually come around to be a prt of your identity and hope for the future. Basically shit will go south but you'll own it and make it your own chance for something meaningful and life changing.
>>
>>18316594
I can! Are you still here?
>>
File: 1455243449240.jpg (172KB, 857x711px) Image search: [Google]
1455243449240.jpg
172KB, 857x711px
>>18316528
I get the distinct feeling professional help is going to leave you feeling lacking and as if there really wasn't as much help as you hoped there would be. No real imagrey this time just a feeling and a sens of what will come out of it. Like a conversation that ended prematurely. A sense of things being in name only and that it all feels so fake and scripted. That the intent of the help will ruin the potential for it to make a difference. It's worth a try but don't expect a volunteer or paid professional to turn your life around.
>>
File: 1459979473271.jpg (68KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
1459979473271.jpg
68KB, 544x800px
>>18316569
I get the vision of a baseball game, a stadium and all the other stuff that goes with it. THe atmosphere, the popcorn, ticket sales, announcers, the whole deal. However when you step back from it all it
s just a game hypes up to levels of excitement that serve a purpose. The idea is that of appearances and purpose. Of intentionality and design. What is it that these dreams show and reveal?

To me it seems to indicate that these may just be ideas that are being made to seem more important for some reason, to show off the potential effect of them. A sort of movement of your consciousness to call something into your attention. A sentimentalization of themes and thing you may have already known. That kinda deal.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18316203 is sick of his life and hella tired. Gonna crash kiddos. Was fun reading for you all and I truly hope it was helpful, if not entertaining. Best of luck in seeking your happiness. May you all find your worth in the waking world. Nighty Night~
>>
>>18316048
Well, that's pretty cool, it hits pretty close to home, thanks Empath, you got this one.
>>
>>18315816
T-T
>>
>>18316703
Anytime friend <3
>>
>>18316518
What game is that comic based on?
>>
>>18316654
He's asleep.

>>18316620
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18316735
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.