[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're still browsing, I'm just checking in. Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1476409767895.jpg (131KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
1476409767895.jpg
131KB, 720x561px
If you're still browsing, I'm just checking in. Here to update you on the latest fork in the road.

You mentioned before our paths run alongside one anothers and that although our desires may be different it didn't have to mean we were enemies. I didn't trust those words at first, considering how much havok you've created before, but since the pain inside has begun to subside I'm more apt to heed what you have to say readily.

I've pushed my body too hard recently and had to step back into a state of vigilant rest in order to recuperate. This has left me with a lot of time and an idle mind. I've seen the signs Bad Luck has laid out along the way and, as usual, the inclination to follow them is pulling at me. But I'm careful now. Not as impulsive as I once was.

So I've returned to seek guidance from you. You've got the sight (implying you've got the experience to back it) so tell me what you see; if I pursue the black cat will it end in another ruinous misadventure, or am I finally mature enough to traverse the thorny path?
>>
>>18314283
Follow your dreams as long as are good anon, and don't give up, challange the odds and don't let evil win, I could did it, now you can too
>>
follow yuo heart
>>
>>18314283
You are mentally unstable my good sir..
>>
If I’m being completely honest—I love this.

I feel great. I feel like there has been a change. A shift in the power. We have shown ourselves who we are.

We have overthrown the oppressor.

Sure, a bad person is winning the presidency. That’s a bad thing. But the truth is, that is simply who we are, for we are bad people—by your definitions, at least.

Did you know that? It didn’t seem like you did. You didn’t want to admit it. Or recognize it. But rather than feeling guilty or shameful, and hurting yourself, you finally mustered up the courage to reflect that negativity back into the environment.

And finally we can see with clarity who we truly are.

The real winner of this election is not Donald Trump—no, not at all. The real winner of this election is chaos. We have seen the 2nd law play itself out on the national stage.

In reality, nothing has changed. The fact of the matter is simply that we can now see clearly who the real winner is, all of the time. And now that we no longer live in a state of illusion and delusion—NOW is when we can begin to change.

This is part of our evolution process. Of your evolution process.

You need to understand that this is who we are, and that having this happen will help to destroy the structures that currently exist. He will work to abolish the current system.

You will not be held down.

You will rise—for you are powerful.

You will begin to use this truth like a shield. You will call the people out when they act as if we are not living in the animal realm. You will cling to this experience as evidence that the world itself has not changed, and since we are simply a reflection of the world, we have not changed either.

But now you will change. Now we understand that you are powerful. That we will have control, and you will not.

In fact, you have no control. So think about that, next time you walk around feeling so superior.
And remember that without this, we would all still be living in ignorance.
>>
>>18314297

I really hope this helps you, I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted to hear.

The chaos is unavoidable.

The only thing is that this time, we'll be experiencing it

t o g e t h e r
>>
See a Psychiatrist, you have schizophrenia..

t. I was a doctor. Stress will kill you.

>Mfw a doctor who didn't know what a DNR is brought me back for one last shit post.

I'm an organ donor
>>
File: um7l0.jpg (76KB, 411x504px) Image search: [Google]
um7l0.jpg
76KB, 411x504px
>>18314303
Droossd picture
>>
>>18314294
>>18314303

do not listen to these people.

there is nothing in your post that implies that whatsoever.

you're simply reaching out in anonymity to whomever will listen.

and I want you to know that I am here to listen
>>
File: 1441755875219.jpg (36KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441755875219.jpg
36KB, 800x900px
who /charitable/ here
>>
now may I ask you a question?
>>
>>18314310
I sure have fallen in that area since my grandma got on my case for it
>>
File: 1478175021642.jpg (443KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1478175021642.jpg
443KB, 1000x1500px
Ask away. I'm meditating on what you've told me thus far.
>>
>>18314320

do you know

s a m a n t h a ?
>>
>>18314322
Once or twice in this life. Why?
>>
>>18314301
OMFG we are triangles...
>>
>>18314327

because I think she's the one

green eyes, brown hair, petite

we haven't met yet, but we will soon

I just want her to known that it wasn't our fault, it is just how things are

and that I love her
>>
>>18314331
Doubly noted. I'll keep an eye out and an open mind. She'll know if I'm in fact tasked to deliver the message.

Good luck & take care.
Thanks again.
>>
File: 2016-11-09-060316.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-09-060316.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Captain here
>>
File: 2016-11-09-063908.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-09-063908.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18314297
The illusion has been lifted... i hadnt even thought of this for ages. Praise. Bless. Respect.
>>
The vampire lady.
>>
File: IMG_2659_CR2_embedded.jpg (1MB, 4752x3168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659_CR2_embedded.jpg
1MB, 4752x3168px
>>18314395
>>
>>18314539
What exactly are we looking at here, Cap
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.