[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it physically, spiritually, or mystically possible to "see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Is it physically, spiritually, or mystically possible to "see through someone else's eyes"? I don't believe it is but it gives me anxiety that I could possibly be sharing my vision, possibly consciousness, with someone else. Doesn't help that the fear-mongering schizo freaks online claim that there is technology capable of accomplishing such a feat. Now I'm not fully deluded or schizo enough to believe all that bullshit to be true but very shitty anxiety means I'll cling on to the thought of it regardless of how bullshit it is.
>>
>>18312861
Metaphysically, yes. It's fairly easy to get a sense of how someone is feeling, getting stronger visual impressions is harder. Actually seeing through someone's eyes I've never tried. I guess the speed at which the subject's visual input changes if they're waking around would be very hard to track.

There aren't many people who can do this kind of thing. One of the first times I did it, after realising I could, was to join in having sex with a housemate who I could hear fucking in the next room. Blew my mind. I'm a bit more careful and respectful now.
>>
Being John malcovich
>>
File: Ohm.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ohm.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
>>18312861
Not without them noticing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_%28quantum_physics%29

The rule in physical reality is that the only way to observe a system is to introduce a change in that system, and then trace the changes that occur as a result throughout the system. So, in order for someone to tap into your sensory perception, they would have to first block out your nerve signals from your own soul.

Likewise, channelers who wish to become an organic telecommunication device must learn to become nothing, that others may more easily connect through their own nerve tissues. This is completely different from digital computers, where you can copy the same information as many times as you want. Unlike digital signals, when you copy organic signals, their amplitude is divided equally between all the channels it's split between.

If you're concerned that you may have body hijackers, the best thing you can do for yourself is to right now, this moment, (don't wait) go outside and start jogging. Feel your body. Feel the sensation of the burning in your lungs after you run too hard, too fast. The more you know your own body, the less probable it is that others might be peering through it

In physical reality, consciousness streams are mutually exclusive. That is the defining feature of physical reality, and perhaps part of the reason your soul chose to incarnate in this rugged terrain--to get some freakin' privacy! Or as the mystics say, to experience a reality in which you're not automatically unified with source consciousness.
>>
>>18312861
It's mentally possible for sure. With practice you can see through the eyes of others too! Visualize shapes numbers etc, then look into a mirror and see yourself from there ( the mirror). Once you've got this down you should be able to "see" from anywhere you can physically see. Fun and easy!
>>
File: moire1_anim.gif (627KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
moire1_anim.gif
627KB, 256x256px
>>18313827
I should add--there is a way to link neural configurations between bodies. I guess you might call it "psychic." I mean, really anything you do with your mind is psychic, but you get what I'm driving at. Really interconnecting yourself with other beings.

Although it's still true that quantum signals, and therefor organic signals by extension, are mutually exclusive, you can sort of bypass this restriction by oscillating the signal between divergent spatial locations. So maybe it spends 50% of the time in body A, and 50% of the time in body B, with no way for either body A or body B to perceive its precise location. And this is called entanglement.

So long as you don't ask the question "Wait, whose thought was that?" the signal remains entangled. The moment you aggressively pursue an answer to that question, you will enter a frame of mind in which it was certainly always only one of yours all along. That would the waveform collapsing. Ergo, it is not needing there to be answer to the question "who am I, exactly?" that allows you to interweave your thought based signals through physical reality.

And the rest is just finding some way to mix energy. And by energy I mean literally the power under a curve of motion, multiplied by its frequency. At the end of the day, your body is just a set of physical motions with a frequency equation. And although unscrambling all that to produce a coherent signal is mind numbingly complex, it still does it, and the result of that is your thoughts, or vice versa depending on how you want to look at it. Either way, yes.

There are ways to mix souls. How else do you think babies happen? Accomplishing the same feat with technology, or even just intentional skill (magic? I guess?), whatever you want to call that, is not impossible. It's just NP computationally difficult.

But so was learning to throw a basketball.
>>
>>18313827
>>18313951
good posts
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.