[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, how long can someone be dead before they can be resurrected?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7995.jpg (21KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7995.jpg
21KB, 236x346px
Hey /x/, how long can someone be dead before they can be resurrected? I have a relative who died in 1924, and I feel that his advice today is urgently needed.

Some useful information that might help:
>Died aged 53 after a series of strokes
>Lived in Russia, then the Soviet Union
>His body has been preserved to some degree
>>
>>18312831
Well the medics usually stop the CPR after about 1 hour has passed since the heart stopped because by that time you lost enough brain cells to be outsmarted by a tomato.
>>
>>18312850
I'm talking spiritual shit man. Even if I could talk to his ghost or whatever, that'd be fine.
>>
>>18312867
Just go to Toy'R'Us and grab an ouija board (Hasbro has some really good ones).
You can use it to contact any spirit you need.
>>
>>18312831
Just kill yourself and find out.
>>
>>18312867
According to Gurdjieff, you can only communicate with their soul for one year after they've died; not only that, but you need to have done a certain preparation with their blood or flesh or literal part of them beforehand, which, according to G., was the actual occult meaning of the Last Supper --- not Christ's body but his soul was resurrected in basically a seance whereby they all took in a part of him (literally ate of his flesh and drank of his blood) before he died so they would be able to talk to his soul after death for a year; however, after a year, the soul leaves the atmosphere of the earth and goes to other places unknown. This makes Christianity far more complex and profound by actually being a story of how death is not the end --- a soul exists in us after it.

Also, it's likely your relative was just an automaton like other people and never had a soul to be resurrected anyway.

Then again, why should you listen to Gurdjieff? Study it yourself and find out.
>>
>>18312831
Just light a candle and set a glas of water on a white cloth, and offer it as offerings to your ancestors. Once the candle burns and you offered it, keep talking to your ancestors and especially the person you want to communicate with.

He will hear you.

Or use one of the countless ancestor rituals from the internet
>>
>>18312975
This is plain wrong. Shame, I'd heard good things about Gurdjieff.

I met my grandfather in a dream about 7 years after he had died. This wasn't an ordinary dream, more an astral projection. He was undergoing the review period which some systems describe. I also know a couple of other people who have had contact with people 6 or 7 years after death. There seems to be a settling in period in which the newly dead don't want to be disturbed.

Reincarnation usually takes about 30 years, although can be quicker for younger people or more advanced souls.

But yes, the wisdom of the ancestors is available to us if we ask respectfully.
>>
File: 734.jpg (19KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
734.jpg
19KB, 500x265px
>>18313464
>a theory
>about fucking goasts
>wrong
>>
>>18313469
Goasts
Someone hasn't been going to school.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.