[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Precognitive dream thread? Honestly, I didn't really believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: carkeys.jpg (68KB, 650x485px) Image search: [Google]
carkeys.jpg
68KB, 650x485px
Precognitive dream thread? Honestly, I didn't really believe in precognitive dreams until yesterday when I heard someone say something in the exact way I heard it in a dream. Everything was literally the exact same. Same exact setting, same exact time of day, everything.

Now that I realize precognitive dreams are real I also realize that I know exactly how I'm going to die.
>>
How are you going to die then?
>>
>>18312575
Tied up, shot by a suited man in the middle of three suited men.
>>
>>18312587
sounds like the beginning of fallout new Vegas
>>
Similar experience here OP, I get them all the time but they don't help me nor do I remember until it happens irl.

The last time a dream was realized was my worst experience with it.
>sitting in a parking lot with sis waiting for our ride
>now coming up on an hour late, consider trying to get another ride.
>a couple walks behind me and the woman speaks, "I didn't know he would be here, we could have stayed longer."
>I look around me as the memory of the dream I had before I even lived in the area.
>Everything is as I remember, the couple, the lot, the cars driving past.
>Sis asks if our ride is going to show up soon.
>Remember that in the dream I said, "I don't know, do you think we should just get going?"
>Purposefully say something else, even though I wanted to say that.
>I say "5 more minutes." as a black car across the lot stops suddenly.
>Remember walking towards the vehicle in dream.
>Stare at the car until ride shows up.
>Ride stops next to black car.
>I walk towards my ride, coming up to and passing the black car in the process.
Literally ten minutes of perfectly predicted shit in a place I didn't know existed at the time I had the dream.
>>
I have them on occasion. Wrote 1 down once when I was a kid n had a gay little dream book. Still get them.

Used to think I was magic, like a leprechaun or the pope. But nope. I think it's something every1 does but only a few remember.

So yeh, I think dejavu is just a dream that you're subconsciously remembering. No big thing.
>>
File: IMG-20161103-WA0000.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161103-WA0000.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
>>18312565
My girlfriend told me about a dream she had about lights in the sky.

I freaked out because she described the exact same dream I had the night before......we are keeping an eye on the sky from now on

We think they might be coming for us
>>
>>18312565

I have had many of these.

I won't realize until I am there at a later time that I dreamed about the place / events.

The most prolific one I had was about the house that my friend rented where we recorded an album, partied, and generally had a huge impact in my life.

I had dreamed about this place a while before I reconnected with said friend and started back up our music endeavors.

I think that this effect stems from our limitless consciousness that is not constrained by our body's mechanisms of perceiving time.

Our minds are free to view the past, present, and future, however the future is murky due to it's ability to change i.e. not certain. Otherwise, we would have many more experiences of dream precognition I believe.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.