[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In my teens I saw the baphomet. At the time I didn't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Baphomet.png (41KB, 299x439px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
41KB, 299x439px
In my teens I saw the baphomet. At the time I didn't know what it was and only started searching the description of my memory 15 years later. What could this mean? There was no drugs or mental illness involved inb4
>>
it means you're a larping faggot.
>>
>>18311686
Expand on this pls
>>
>>18311686
Like in your dreams or He/She just passed by and said "Hi!"?
Is your family part of the Elite? Ask your parents, it might be time for your initiation ceremony.
>>
>>18311717
>▶
Sat on the sofa, end of a normal day. I lay my head back resting and look up to the ceiling. Smoke appears and from inside the smoke
baphomet appears really quickly, comes straight out of the ceiling right up to my face. Scared the life out of me. No skin, constructed of bare white bone and the huge horns. The only difference between any depiction through research and what I saw was that it had a set of four huge teeth, like a vampire kinda thing but longer?
>>
>>18311731
Not in dreams, was wide awake probably 4-5pn but I have real crazy dreams too. They come and go, sometimes have forseen death and things. Didn't say anything to me, just showed himself, like it was to instill fear. I do not think my family is part of the elite, it's never been talked about. What is this initiation ceremony?
>>
>>18311686
it means you're a liar because baphomet isnt real
>>
>>18313339
Nice try Baphomet!
>>
>>18311686
OP you probably have a witch ancestor(s)
>>
>>18311749
Thats weird. Did you have any prior knowledge of baphomet before you saw it? Also are you going through exceptionally hard times? Your guardian demon may be trying to contact you. You're very lucky.
>>
>>18313339
Baphomet is sucking my dick right now.
>>
>>18314491
Am not!
>>
if hes real ask him to kill trump
>>
>>18314387
Wtf, "Guardian demon"? I didn't know there are such beings. Explained please
>>
Baphomet is lucifer, the light-bringer, a symbol of temptation and also transforming darkness into right, which you can see in the image you posted. The book The Path of the Spiritual Sun explains the symbology pretty well.
>>
i had a dream where i met the devil and he was a cool black man wearing a cool suit, like 1/2 way between a businessman and a pimp style

and he showed me around his kingdom (which was an altered version of the town where i live with all sorts of machinations going on)

he didn't offer to contract my soul to him but it was pretty obvious, i declined because the way the devil appeared to me and showed me his kingdom to me in this manner was laughable to me like i am so fucking retarded he had to show me this retarded shit

so after this condescending attiture of course i wasn't going to sign my soul away for a little purpose in life (i'm at a point in my life where everything feels pointless), i suppose nihilism

:sigh: appearing as a swanky nigger lol
>>
>>18314936
Luciferian Satanists use divination for other purposes than to simply connect to a spirit. We use it for guidance from Satan his demons. Many people believe that in very rare circumstances a demon will cling themselves to you to guide you and manipulate your dreams to show you what to do when you are in a rut.

I know people who have used ouija boards to find their demon and have even been able to draw their demon's sigil after communicating with them. It's very fascinating. Satan has demons that he employs to help his most devoted followers but that doesn't mean all demons are helpful and friendly, not by a long shot, that's why trying to contact demons is very risky. Without proper protection of course.
>>
File: baphomet nightmare.jpg (141KB, 700x740px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet nightmare.jpg
141KB, 700x740px
>>18311686
>>
>>18311686
>What could this mean?
Autism
>>
>>18315210
what would proper protection be
>>
>>18316882
A protective spell of course. Otherwise you can ask protection from the big man downstairs. I've never met my demon and I've never been hurt in the process.
>>
>>18317448
Wait... You can ask Satan/lucifer/whoever you mean by "big man downstairs" to protect you from his own demons?
>>
File: 1450260427913.jpg (106KB, 886x887px) Image search: [Google]
1450260427913.jpg
106KB, 886x887px
>>18317814
It sounds confusing but not all demons are of Satan. They live only to torment the living. They use you as a conduit with which they can live through you to feel what it's like to be human. They will degrade your mind. That's where we get demonic possessions, these demons are not under Satan's order. But Satan will protect you if you ask.

If you've ever felt Satan's aura he is very calming and warm. A malicious demon gives off a much more sinister energy. In fact, about a week or so ago me and my girlfriend were using a ouija board to contact our guardian demons, well we made contact with something and the room began to feel very cold. We asked if we were talking to a demon to which the board replied yes. Though the board was not giving us straight answers the entire time, which was unsettling to us, I then asked if the demon was of Satan and the board did not answer. The icy cold chill left the room and the board did not move at all after that.

This made me think that the demon had been lying to us to get our guard down. But when I asked if it was of Satan it ran away. Mind you I had preformed a protection ritual to Satan prior to working the board.
>>
I've seen baphomet multiple times throughout my life. Always briefly before something bad happens that is also very life altering

Before my dad beat and disowned me as a teen, before my ex got abusive on me well (unknown to me) developing schizoaffective disorder, before my cat I had for 22 years died, and most recently before my (different than previous) ex had a psychotic break and beat the crap out of me

I'd assume it's either forewarning or baphomet has it out for me, kek

Never says anything or makes noise, I get a very eerie feeling from baphomet it's self but am otherwise calm. Tried reading into it a bit on google but never got much of an answer, so fuck it
>>
Op here, did I mention I have a wiccan bloodline.
>>
Even before I ever heard of him, pictures of his face, skulls like that, masks, etc., always bothered me.
>>
Initiation to the Occult. Baphomet is the image of craftiness
>>
>>18311686

What would you say to someone who belives they are Lucifer.

And when they talk about him they use "I" and "me" references?
>>
>>18318551
That's like saying the son of a President would make a good President, and look what happened last time we tried that!
>>
>>18318716
Rpers git out
>>
>>18318716
Falsely claiming to be Lucifer is actually a more difficult thing to pull off than claiming to be Jesus, because the "Don't put the Lord your God to the challenge" defense can't be used.

So all you need to do is set a challenge that this person needs to perform 3 miracles before your eyes before sunset / sunrise and then you will believe in his power. Don't fall for shitty things like cloud-busting. They need to be stone cold miracles that are a clear sign of supernatural power.

As a plus thing for those of you considering claiming to be Lucifer for fame and fortune, you can get away with it because it's not blasphemy. If you claim to be God, Jesus, Thor, Woden, etc, these can all be considered blasphemy. But if you claim to be Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, or whatever, there is no blasphemy.

So you can just walk up to somebody and say: "Hi, I'm Satan. Give me a dollar or I'll turn your penis into a toad!" No consequences and mucho dinero. Think about it.
>>
>>18318486
Perhaps Baphomet was sending you a message, trying to convey something to you. That could explain why it's presence felt so unsettling to you. It's possible that Baphomet was there so that you would communicate to it. If in the future you see Baphomet again, ask why it is there. And ask what you should do.

And don't forget to share the experience with your /x/ bros.
>>
File: 1477267040420.png (402KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1477267040420.png
402KB, 700x1000px
Goat demons are nice
>>
>>18319083
I'll see what I can do, friend

But if every appearance of baphomet comes before something shitty happens to me, I'm hoping not to be graced any time too soon
>>
>>18319316
he comes before an event. what you did to the event,made it shitty
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.