[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am and was a heavy weed smoker. Daily smoking. Gram a day maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: shadow people.jpg (204KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
shadow people.jpg
204KB, 1024x682px
I am and was a heavy weed smoker. Daily smoking. Gram a day maybe two.

I know it's not good for you and messes your mind. I work, am a normal person and people don't know I smoke except friends of course.

First time I remember seeing those things I was at my friends yard and a fucking cat like dark creature shadow going really fast from middle of my eye sight to the left and disappearing in a distance of 10 meters. I was stoned as fuck.

Then I've seen them few times and last time was so horrific. I was sleep deprived and stoned since morning on a fishing trip in a middle of nowhere and it was a human sized shadow middle of the forest. I got so scared and froze. Just kept staring where I saw it for a maybe minute.

I've been thinking I smoke too much and have some mental cracking going on inside my head.

Now I read about shadow people. What the fuck. I've been seeing shadow people. There is a term for it and it's quite a popular thing.

/x what the fuck is going on. Anyone here with more experience?
Shadow people they say. I don't believe this shit anymore even thou my mom is a really spiritual person and says we have some gifts in the family.
>>
Marijuana can cause innate/latent schizophrenic tendencies in peoples who have a familial history of mental problems.

Schizophrenia runs in the boys of my mother's side of the family, and I didn't start showing any symptoms of it until I started smoking pot.

the frequent dissociative effects triggers an odd state of mind i think, and being high more often than being sober upsets the mind.
>>
Marijuana does have slight hallucinagenic properties when used in high doses, and paired with sleep deprivation it's not surprising that you might see things. Nothing particularly paranormal about it.
>>
I remember only once in my life of hearing voices. Cant really remember what I heard. It was only for a moment. It was like 15 years ago.

Then I have these shadow people thingies I always think are demons from an event in my life I can't forget even if I try.

So there is a change of mental illness with me. I think I'm going to think this over. Thanks.
>>
>>18310936

What is paranormal? The time when I was like 10. Woke up from a nap, went to my mother asking if everything is ok and passed out on the floor. Saw my mom holding me in her lap and was kinda levitating above then woke up.

Was that paranormal?
>>
>>18310904
Op refer to >>18310924
If you're under 25 it's more common.
>>18310936
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>18310945
Yeah just quit smoking then.
>>
>>18310945
>>18311105

Try yoga and eating right while you're quitting too and it will help.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.