[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, how can you tell if you can see the future in your dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (123KB, 1279x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1279x667px
So /x/, how can you tell if you can see the future in your dreams or are a prophet of God? Strange coincidences have started happening to me a few months back, like very specific conversation topics lead to some other corresponding event in media.

For example: my brothers and I were talking about hurricanes for a while in a car ride and then right after we stopped talking about it, the song came on the radio that goes "here I am, rock you like a hurricane." A couple weeks later, a hurricane pelted Haiti and the East Coast of the United States and claimed many lives.

For my dreams, 2 nights ago I dreamt of an earthquake happening and a woodpecker drilling at my leg. Last night, an earthquake shook my apartment in Oklahoma. Earthquakes are quite common here but they rarely get felt in any place in particular, but this one shook the ground here in Norman. Also, in my homework I learned about woodpecker finches as if to be nothing but a message saying "yes, I talk to you in your dreams and you see the future."
>>
File: image.jpg (493KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493KB, 2000x2000px
Last night I dreamt of me failing at football and not being too interested before something came. A modern day Mesopotamian or Babylonian army came in full force here and everyone went to hiding. They wore blue and white masks, some with elephant features. We went down into some trenches or mines or whatever they were and a heavenly voice spoke to me as I saw a vision of water breaking through the earth nearby. I rushed upward to escape as more and more water seeped through the Earth and flooded the area. I saw other people and my brother I believe and I tried to rush up the stairs to escape as I saw water starting to flow down the stairs as the entire field we were playing on and all visible Earth around me was flooded.

Then, my alarm made one extremely loud beep, louder than normal to me, and then normal beeps to wake me up.

What does it mean? I hope some of you have more info on premonitions
>>
ask a psychiatrist
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18310529
A psychiatrist will think I need medication. This is serious anon, I can go into more detail about these coincidences to convince you if you wish. I have tried to keep a level, rational mind for some time now but these things keep happening.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1047x1869px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1047x1869px
I have to go to class. I can shed more light on this if anyone is interested or has any thoughts on these premonitions
>>
Coincidence, that is all.
It happens to literally everyone, you're not a special snowflake with powers or a purpose.

Think about all the things you talk and dream about that don't immediately happen in reality.

You're obviously a young kid so stop believing in stupid shit like this before you become even more socially inept and ruin your whole life. Get off this board and this website while you're at it. You'll grow up and look back and laugh like everyone else does.
>>
>>18310580
Go for it
>>
>>18310592
Fuck this guy. Never be afraid to take a chance.
>>
>>18310621
And don't be afraid to follow your beliefs. No matter how crazy they may be.
>>
>>18310592
There are no coincidences.
>>
>>18310596
>>18310592
I will when I have time
>>
>>18310631
>>18310628
>>18310596
>>18310621
>>18310580
For instance, there was one day when I was watching Lain on the episode where it mentioned the real life scientist who experimented with psychedelics and sensory deprivation. I believe it was John C Lilly who talked about the Earth Coincidence Control Office and made some code about how these extraterrestials or higher beings he came in contact with told him about these certain things. Here is the list
You must know/assume/simulate our existence in E.C.C.O.
You must be willing to accept our responsibility for control of your coincidences.
You must exert your best capabilities for your survival programs and your own development as an advancing/advanced member of E.C.C.O.'s earthside corps of controlled coincidence workers. You are expected to use your best intelligence in this service.
You are expected to expect the unexpected every minute, every hour of every day and of every night.
You must be able to maintain conscious/thinking/reasoning no matter what events we arrange to happen to you. Some of these events will seem cataclysmic/catastrophic/overwhelming: remember stay aware, no matter what happens/apparently happens to you.
You are in our training program for life: there is no escape from it. We (not you) control the long-term coincidences; you (not we) control the shorter-term coincidences by your own efforts.
Your major mission on earth is to discover/create that which we do to control the long-term coincidence patterns: you are being trained on Earth to do this job.
When your mission on planet Earth is completed, you will no longer be required to remain/return there.
Remember the motto passed to us (from G.C.C. via S.S.C.U. "Cosmic Love is absolutely Ruthless and Highly Indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not"
>>
File: image.jpg (731KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
731KB, 1536x2048px
>>18310698
Anyway, at the EXACT same time this was happening on my television, talking about this man, my roommate was having a conversation with my other roommate about how he took LSD and came in contact with an alien

That's all I have for now. This is one crazy coincidence, especially since it involves "Coincidences"
>>
File: image.jpg (710KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
710KB, 1440x2560px
>>18310705
I have time in between trials of this experiment to put this. I also had a psychedelic experience almost exactly 1 year ago to the day where I came in contact with higher beings I believe before seeing/opening the gates of hell for myself and seeing ruthless torments for hours on end. I learned to be a much better person, give to the needy and be honest and true in this experience out of fear of such damnation. My roommate told me how he learned to do likewise, but in a more gentle way.
>>
File: image.jpg (346KB, 1263x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346KB, 1263x1600px
Does anyone else here feel like they have premonitions? I'd like to know your stories and experiences
>>
LOL THAT'S NOTHING, CHECK THIS OUT
>be 14
>elder brother and i take stepdads car on a joyride
>car breaks down
>start swearing and cursing god
>still pissed off, i turn on the radio
>"I'M ON A HIIIIIIIGHWAY TO HELL!"
>"HIIIIIIIGHWAY TO HELL!"
>turn the radio off
>>
>>18310957
I feel like things like this have happened to me quite a number of times over the past year
>>
>>18310927
Only to the extent of having an annoying habit of finishing people's sentences for them, all the time.
>>
>>18310515
Just cuz you're a prophet doesn't mean you're getting your stuff from him. Looks like you in particular are though. This stuff should come more and more naturally to you, knowledge and all. Could take years or happen in days though. Just be all like "Yo God come and give me a sign I can't deny" etc. I'm in class rn and have things to do so I won't be interpreting those dreams.
>>
Yeah happened to me too. Had a dream in february 2014, in which i was walking down the street, simehow knowing i was in the city of Donetsk, with few bodies nearby and a big hole left by a bomb in the middle of the road. Just think that stuff like this has the probability of happening from time to time
>>
>>18310528
These aren't premonitions man. Premonitions literally depict the future, these are vague and aren't exactly precise.

I do however know what you're probably going through. Which it's most likely a form of mental illness. But if not, then I can help shed some light in the supernatural sense.
>>
Look up synchronicity

Whatever feels right probably is right Opie. I think it's good practice to trust your intuition (You suspect that these are prophetic, trust that), but do continue to be logical about it.

I think the woodpecker might've been a guide or a spirit animal, do you have a connection to them?

If you trust in your intuition and develop that then you will be able to see much more I think.

My gift to you is clarity
>>
>>18311570
What if it's some combination of supernatural and mental illness? This particular dream may not be a premonition that has to do with me but I did certainly see certain things that would happen at a later time, even just a day later, in other dreams like the one I mentioned first. It could be that not all my dreams mean things but certainly some do, which is scary because I don't have much of a sure way of knowing which is which
>>
>>18311575
I don't think I have a connection to them. I am looking up synchronicity though, seems prefty relevant to me
>>
>>18311581
It is possible for it to be both. I've noticed that humans produce frequencies of their own. Some people almost act like a radio tunning into things that they don't understand.

Most cases it destroys the person as they're constantly bombarded, by things outside of their understanding. Alone and lost, they literally delve into madness. Your case might be such a case.
>>
File: 1457234229519.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1457234229519.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>18311589
I hope you find what you are looking for, friend.

>>18310631
>>
>>18311601
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 750x1334px
As an update to the dream I had last night about the floods... This was front page news for the area.

>>18310528

Anyone else convinced? Tomorrow I will post my dreams under a certain Trip, probably Coincidental or some shit like that.

Good night all and be safe
>>
>>18311553
Anything else? That's heavy.
>>
You are under control.
You can escape, but to very limited success as to your current intentional endeavors.
Your intentions have been mired by the fact that 'they' (posing as "we" in the psyop of it all) have incepted you into believing you deserve this and it makes you "good", "bad" or "ugly" based on a series of preset neuroleptic loops.
You can escape from this continuum, but you have very little hope -- I can tell from your desperate cry, even though you're conscious it's as if you're begging for a ride on a railroad to The Underground.
Who do you think you are?
From there, explore.
No more correspondence.
>>
>>18312336
Well shit
>>
File: 1463833015761.jpg (64KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1463833015761.jpg
64KB, 512x384px
Observe, do not quantify.

Take note of what you see and experience and try your damndest not to come to conclusions yet. Believe me, it's tough, but once you start concluding is when you start getting shit wrong and filling in the blanks where you don't have enough information to proceed.

Basically just keep track of all the bizarre goings on but don't do anything rash or stupid. If you have to proceed, proceed with extreme caution.

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>18310592

Fuck off you know absolutely nothing, you are not worthy to be alive. You are here because you need to commit suicide and are trying to bring others down to your low frequency.

Op don't listen to dipshits like this person, soon they will be gone.
>>
>>18313139
>>18313145
Thanks for the advice, it helps
>>
I get some pretty serious Deja Vu here and there - used to get it in school, watching TV, in the car or even playing games. I'll be honest, I thought I was a bit crazy but I started to notice that these events would be almost a direct mirrow of what I now assume to be dream or day dream.

Honestly, I just play if off as mostly being stuff that happens twice. It was pretty basic shit like a conversation regarding a topic or just being sat in class looking at a certain person or being given a sheet of paper by someone stood in a specific spot (teacher ect).

I do think sometimes things like this when happening to me, can be put down to a bit of a brain fart or something. Certainly not in the same catagory of some people's 'foresight' though xD
>>
>>18310515
It works like this: you find a correlation between two things that happened, such as hurricanes. Due to the sheer amount of things that you are exposed to in a given time period, there's bound to be a coincidence, and you don't think about all the songs you listened to that didn't relate to anything.

This in turn reinforces the habit of trying to find meaningful relationships between events that aren't actually related because your criterion (God is talking to me, I are psychic / synchronicity) allows for any vague correlation to be meaningful.

It isn't the result of mental illness per se, just ignorance and stupidity (lack of critical thinking skills and self-skepticism.) You may possibly be a little retarded, OP.
>>
>>18313172
Well there's an issue with that explanation. For as far back as I remember I have excelled in schooling. I never had a problem with acing anything from elementary school to about 6th grade and nearly went to a regional spelling bee if not for a brain fart in the school-level spelling bee (at a fairly American school). After that, I put in minimal effort in normal and AP classes and got on the principal's and superintendent's honor rolls several times and easily got into the college of my choice where I maintain about a 3.7 GPA.

If this happened only on one occasion, or less specifically, then I could rest with believing it's all in my head. But where I am I cannot deny the possibility of legitimate premonitions.
>>18313158
I get deja vu all the time if I don't get enough sleep lol. Used to happen very often in high school
>>
>>18313578
I meant fairly large American school
>>
File: DSCN0058.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0058.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>18310927
Years ago when I started taking Buddhism and meditation seriously, I started experiencing increasingly vivid and lucid dreams that I kept a journal of. One of those dreams involved an automatic door sliding door, and a cyclist that rode through them, and then out another sliding automatic door. The next day, I walked to the library which has a door similar to the one in my dream, and on my way to the library I turned a corner and somebody almost rode their bike into me. I had always wondered if that had been a premonition. Since then I have fallen off the wagon in terms of spiritual things, but I'm getting back into it with this book. Pic related.
>>
>>18313623
It very well may have been a premonition. Perhaps everyone has the ability but only some have it enough that it's recognizable, or perhaps not. It is hard to tell what is merely coincidence if anything is
>>
>>18313623
its a dream of the future boiii what do you think dejavu moments are??? they are you being in the moment in reality at that very time remebering/reconnecting to when you had seen it in a dream before it happened
>>
>>18315514
Are you sure? Why does it tend to happen when I'm tired?
>>
>>18310712
Just believe in Jesus and his blood covers your sins!
>>
>>18316345
It's hard for me to hold on to this these days
>>
>>18310515
I believe you are a channel op. Channeling isn't just about talking to spirits or aliens, though with practice you can learn to do those things.

Its like telepathy. Telepathy isn't just about thoughts. You know of the Fibonacci spiral right? It goes down into something really tiny, or spirals out into something huge. You can follow that spiral down to molecular or subatomic places, or you can take it out and see constellations and galaxies.

Your mind is unlimited in its ability to focus. Its a skill that can be honed. With enough focus you can see with the photons hitting your skin almost as well as using your eyes. Not just your skin, or eyes, but your mind itself is the most sensitive organ. You can become aware of the energy that passes through your body and around you. Its the energy of the universe.

There are spirits living throughout the universe, maybe some of them have noticed your awareness and have sought to contact you. We all have some parts of ourselves that are not physical, traits we haven't brought out into this life. You wanna get those parts working together with your conscious mind, then you can begin your magical journey of love and discovery.
>>
>>18316606
How would I go about this? Meditation perhaps?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.