[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say the end of the world was confirmed to happen in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1474580804563.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474580804563.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
Let's say the end of the world was confirmed to happen in our lifetimes, in the near future. We won't bother discussing how it happens, just that it's happening.

How would you cope with that?
>>
File: 1441036775173.png (474KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441036775173.png
474KB, 900x900px
I'd go on a hedonistic crime spree so expansive that even Slaanesh would be like "Goddamn dude, chill".
>>
By finding peace within myself. Being depressed for a long time has given me a pseudo-peace about things, but I've moved from depression to taking things one day at a time and striving for peace. If the world is going to end in my lifetime, then it will end. Maybe we'll all wake up somewhere else.
>>
>>18309817
I'd end it on my own terms by killing myself.
>>
Just roll with it. I'm sure my death would be quick and painless and there would be no use in trying to fight it.
>>
>>18309817
Being realistic, probably it would empower me to decide to live the life I always wanted for as long as it lasts. Wouldnt be that bad after all.
>>
>>18309817
end of the world, or end of humanity? either way, i'd just keep on keeping on. why would knowing change my life, i already know im distend and i live as if it could be tomorrow already. would be pretty awesome to kill some zombies before i die, but thats an unlikely scenario, and i doubt Satan and his daemons are going to rise up so i do think ill get to fight those either. unless its global nuclear fallout i think im pretty right
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
Meme'in' all the way.

I'm not going to let a minor thing like the end of the world ruin my fun.
>>
Depends on the way the Earth falls. Zombie Apocalypse? Challenge Accepted.
Alien Apocalypse? Suicide.
Hell Rising? Challenge Accepted.
Ice Age? Challenge Accepted.

But assuming its just genocidal holocaustic thermonuclear atomic bombs carpeting the planet.

Or space radiation, or what not where civilization just comes to a full end alone with only itself.

I'd probably burn. I'd be a fool and try to make peace with people only to be killed for my opinions.

That or I'd kill someone I hate. Or I'd bang someone else awaiting the end and then kill them and myself.

Or retreat into an underground bunker and hope for the best.

Maybe I'll just give up and join a cult.
>>
the worlds been ending for a while now. people ask me and complain why i dont "accomplish anything" (which was never true) or that i have a "wasted life" (also not true) i just dont do those things now because i knew the end was near. and im not the only one who has that opinion, believe me.

it doesnt bother me at all because humanity deserves the reset. when the world burns nutrients will come through the fires and ash and it will become new again. also, death is not the end. it never was. you never only get "one life" you'll find that out soon.

so ive been trying to spend my last days repenting. i tried to make amends with people even horrible stalkers but in the end some people are just beyond repenting. this is probably the last important post i will ever make so ill end it on this note and scripture (im not religious but many things in the bible are meant to resonate in a good way)

For God shall bring every work into judgment,

with every secret thing, whether it be good,

or whether it be evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:14

this means that no one is safe, and you cant keep your precious secrets anymore. just look around you, leaks have been happening in unforeseen numbers. so i urge you to repent but even if you dont your secrets will be exposed regardless.
>>
You should always see your death as the end of the world and live your life accordingly
>>
>>18309817
If it ends in nuclear fire then I just kill myself cause there's no way to survive that.
>>
>How would you cope with that?

Same way I deal with all of lifes issues, smoke some weed. Were all gonna go out one day, may as well be together.

>Human race is a failing species anyway /edge
>>
File: 5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
5y5qi0gwu2ln9h5241gz1.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>>18310120
>>
>>18309848
>>18309851
Two kinds of people.
>>
>>18309817
I wouldn't. Life and death is a cycle,
>>
>>18310120
That'd mean i'd end up behind bars in less than a week bro what the fuck, that's not how life works
>>
>>18309867
You have finite life that you can live as you want to, yet impending doom of your own mortality doesn't nudge you to make the best of it.
>>
>>18310109
>i knew the end was near. and im not the only one who has that opinion, believe me.
how much near? what will happen?
>>
>>18309817
I've got a list of people I want dead if I ever lose my shit and commit, I'd probably just go after them whilst I had the chance
>>
Eh we will be back. My years on /x/ has taught me that the elites are hyper normies and normies can't learn magic so I'm not too worried.
>>
>implying the world won't end when I'm done with it
>>
>>18309817
The only way you can cope with death, with acceptance
>>
Relief. Not even trying to sound edgy. Slow decay is what scares me. The thought of everything going up in one big bang is kind of comforting.
>>
Sounds like a jolly good time.
>>
>>18309817

It's already happened, anon

2012 passed
>>
>>18309817
What can you do? I'd just kick back and enjoy the vaporization.
>>
>>18309817
OP, strange question. Consider this: the world will end in your lifetime, there is no doubt about it. That is, the world ends for you when you die. And you have no idea when that will be, it might be the near future. So the question really is, not about the rest of the planet, but about you. Your world is ending. What are you going to do? Is it going to change the way you live?
>>
>kill and pillage everything in sight, follow my instincts
>ask God why I deserve this, and tell him to better keep my seat warm up there
>>
>>18309848
Good man.
>>
>>18309817
Have sex with somebody, go parachuting.
>>
File: 1426453153001.png (126KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1426453153001.png
126KB, 750x709px
>>18309817
celebrate
>>
>>18309817
Einstein calculated on his death bed. I would focus my thoughts on interesting problems.
>>
id be actually cool with it since im convinced that i ll die a tragedy in maybe like a year
>>
>>18310404
Wassgood Apollo?
>>
End of the world movies always show people scrambling, trying to somehow survive the apocalypse and out run the end of the world.

Man, fuck that. I'd say just throw the world's biggest party. Burn through all of our natural resources as fast as we can before the end. Everyone dies eventually anyway, It might feel less scary to die if you know that everyone and everything is going with you.
We can put the religious nuts (JW's) and people who want to try to fight it and escape the apocolypse on another continent or something. Everyone would be tooled the fuck up to kill any looters and rapists, but we'd still be having a good time. All production would be solely focused on supporting and maintaining our giant end of the world party for as long as possible, until the end of the earth if possible. Yeah, we'd all be eating freeze dried food and MREs but we still be having fun.
>>
Pray for forgiveness and accept my death. I'd probably go on /pol/ and /r9k/ and hang with them in the final moments
>>
>>18309903
All of your scenarios involve a chance of post-apocalyptic life.

OP's scenario most likely does not. Think 20 km across meteor smashing into Earth. Not immediate extinction but unless we go to Mars/Moon/anywhere else no human life would remain in a few decades, at MOST.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.