[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sons been telling me about his imaginary friend, he used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Capture+_2016-11-06-19-24-39.png (669KB, 1409x856px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-11-06-19-24-39.png
669KB, 1409x856px
My sons been telling me about his imaginary friend, he used to talk about seeing shadows in his room and stuff. It's always been creepy but his new best friend is extra strange. He says shes a "nice monster" and her name is Ahbi Kahbi. She has ten fingers on each hand with hair hanging off of them and is small, he says her size so probably less than 3 feet tall. Anyone ever heard of anything with that name? It's starting to make me feel extra weird because he's only 2, the fact that he's saying whole coherent sentences about this thing is not normal.
>>
My wife's son*
I meant to say, sorry.
>>
>he's only 2, the fact that he's saying whole coherent sentences

No worry /x/ believes they can remember their birth, could read at 3, wrote cursive in kindergarten, and went on hikes with rifles to hunt monsters at 7.
>>
There is a place.. not far from here at all, that you can see when you are not focused on your physical body. The beings there are not so different from us but they are subject to an entirely different set of physical parameters of reality. If you want to know more, know that the movie " little monsters " is a CIA production. Know that "neverwhere" is written by someone who knows. He also contributed heavily to the movie "nightmare before Christmas" and wrote "coraline". Don't let him do full transfer and you will be fine. He will grow up and forget.. just as you have.
>>
>>18308722

Sounds like your son has schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1467675311012.jpg (22KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
1467675311012.jpg
22KB, 600x577px
Could be worse

When I was a kid oh man I thought of such horrors
Would have been nice to have a cute troll girl to protect me tbqh
>>
>>18308744
I was reading at 4. First time to have to deal with alien beings was the year before. First interactions with the CIA were the following year. And by the time I was 7 I just wanted to run away and live in the woods. After trying every direction I found a path into deep woods by the time I was 9 and would walk to a lake about 17 miles straight into them with alligators and marsh being my reason to turn back toward home. The following year I had to return to Europe and MK dumbshit.. that is, until an unusual interaction with a landed UFO caused them to treat me very differently. At 21 years of age I began interaction with the beings with full conscious awareness of this. The beings went out of their way to demonstrate that they are physical but their technology extends well beyond our concepts of what this means. Only when quantum computers are nano scale and integrated into our bodies neurology we will begin to understand the path they are on. I quit working with the beings from the stars so that I could become experienced in this matter. I can access anything with my mind, cognitively. There exists an electronic technology intended to be able to prevent this that I first encountered in Nov 2001 while viewing previous events at an airport. I'm probably not your average guy but in contrast with the beings I have been around I feel a bit like koko, the ASL fluent gorilla, returned to deal with less experienced beings.. as if existing as a link between the other more advanced beings and those of this mundane plane.
>>
>>18308854
OMG, me too.
>>
>>18308854

Check this out, more /x/ bullshit about their youth. Implies his mom gave him Caligula and Salo for Christmas as a child.

see: >>18308915
>>
>>18308891
I appreciate your sense of humor.. It is an isolating condition to be aware.. How much easier it would have been to never examine the truth, to simply indulge in the illusion. Even the vedic scripture praises those on the other path.
>>
>>18308960
Beautiful. I have never seen my writing turned into pasta. Its got potential to go far. But I'm real and this is my truth.
>>
>>18308960
When I referenced having stopped working with the beings from the stars to study this matter, I was referring to the topic of my first post in this thread. Other than that being taken out of context the rest makes for some nice high information density pasta.
>>
Sounds like a character from that Disney or Pixar or I don't fucking know movie. Trolls or something. I think your kid is already making OC's, sadly.
>>
>>18308722
sorry OP your kid has autism
>>
>>18308725
You should have waited longer before attempting to pass as the OP.
>>
Kid is already making deviantart OCs
>>
>>18308722
Children are more prone to see shit like this. Everyone was, but we just don't remember it. So no, you don't have to worry as soon as you know 100% that your son and household are alright, if you wan't to, you can recite a prayer or an exorcism just to be sure that it isn't a demon or other being trying to use your son.
>>
>>18308963
Alien don't exist you fucking moron. /x/ should be occult only, and not some retards trying to write in their fanfiction.
>>
I searched for "Abbie Cabbie" and a Sesame Street character with a similar name came up. Most of the Sesame Street puppets are often referred to as monsters. And they're small.
>>
>>18310179
>Believes in ghosts an unseeable force on earth
>doesnt believe in aliens in a probably endless universe
>>
>>18310560
Now you understand why alliens don't visit us.
>>
>>18310179
Scientifically speaking, you're a goddamn ignoramus that knows nothing of the probability of ETI's existing
>>
File: Abby-standing.jpg (58KB, 333x371px) Image search: [Google]
Abby-standing.jpg
58KB, 333x371px
>>18308722
Your child needs less sesame street
>>
Ok well On here, haven't looked at the thread since posting it because I wanted to give it enough time to get some interesting answers, but I see X has degraded heavily since the last time I needed help with anything. Also the first reply wasn't me, I didn't mean my wife's son because my wife doesn't have a son, my son was with a different woman. Anyways thanks for the "help" and now I know not to come back here.
>>
>>18308722
He literally read a dr Seuss book lol.
>>
>>18310293
Came here to say this. My daughter is almost 2 and loves Sesame Street. First thing I thought of.
>>
>>18308722

Assuming you've never posted this thread before that's actually super creepy. I remember seeing a thread like this about six months the ago with a child of the same age and similar description to what you just described. It didn't end so well for him... I hate to break it to you anon, but your son is definitely gay.
>>
CALLL THE FEDS NOW!
>>
I also thought it might be "Abbie Cadabbi" from Sesame Street. This explains the hair hanging from her hands. He couldn't explain that she holds a poofy looking wand and has poofy hair
>>
>>18308744
If you went to school in the 90s and weren't learning to write cursive alphabet at the same time you were learning to write in print, you went to a really shitty school...
>>
>>18308722
>he used to talk about seeing shadows in his room and stuff.

Classic sign of high perceptiveness to other energies. Does he hear voices saying HEY and stuff when he's alone?

If it's just stuff like that, he's a little medium. If it's all kinds of shit he's just got a mental condition
>>
>>18310646
This is a bit unfair of a judgement considering the election and how many from /x/ who are now in /pol/ talking about the content of the wikileaks releases. If you are gone from your own thread I would view this as a lack of thoroughness and considering the subject is your son this may be a true sign of things to come in your relationship with him.

Although my answer may be off target the best method to further evaluate your situation would be an articulate effort at communication with him to gather further details. One friend of mine once made such an effort and was surprised to find extremely detailed stories of the little beings passing through the walls as they came and went each night. When he asked if his son thought that the beings were real the boy immediately said "they can be". Don't presume yourself to already know all our universe contains. The truth will isolate you though.. so few are aware.
>>
>>18308722
Fuck, every half-assed parent out there thinks their kid is some special snowflake. It's a kid making shit up like all kids fucking do. Get over it and stop making a big deal out of every little thing your kid does.
>>
>>18308722
is this a photo of yr kid op?
or did you post it cuz you think he looks the same as any other kid
>>
>>18310799
underrated dubs
>>
>>18308722
Definetly a demon. Kids, dogs and cats can see them. Why kids? Their soul is 100% pure. This purity decreases with age and that's why we can't see demons freely. You can increase that purity back of course, with praying and doing good stuff, and keeping yourself distant from sins.
These things can't directly harm the kid, but be careful! It might try and trick the kid to kill himself (jumping off a 2nd story window, playing with knives etc.)
>>
>>18315552
please don't listen to this twat..... most kids have imaginary friends, and almost all of them look strange. There was an artist ho had kids draw their imaginary friends so he could make them more life like. All where pretty disturbing looking, this guy is just a superstitious twat
>>
>>18312788

checked and checked.

The worst fucking thing you can do if your kid has an imaginary friend is act funny about it. They're exercising their imaginations and testing their ability to bullshit people in a safe and normal way.

The kid probably saw a trailer for a horror movie or something.
>>
>>18315574
>Imaginary friends
Can you be more blue pilled than that? A 2 year old doesn't have the mental capacity to imagine a grotesque looking thing like that. That can only mean the "imaginary friend" exists outside the kid's mind.
>>
>>18315592
kek okay bub
>>
>>18315592

Yes they do. Your imagination only gets weaker as you age because you stop exercising it.

Never heard the expression your eyes play tricks when you were a kid?
>>
Get a priest or splash some holy water on him and invoke the name of Christ. By the description that is certainly no angel, and you should want it GONE.
>>
I'm intrigued. Can any drawfriends draw OPs daemon
>>
>>18315857
>Can any drawfriends draw OPs daemon
I like this idea

>>18308722
OP, has your son ever drawn a picture of Ahbi Kahbi?

>>18308854
hey X,
am familiar with you from what you've shared in the Project Monarch thread(s). Just happened to check out this thread and see you here. I wanted to ask if you have a blog or personal webpage? if not, would you consider it?
I only ask because, basically, I'd be interested in hearing (more) about your life/your memories. That, and instead of getting a part of your life here or there from random posts on /x/, the stories from your past would all be in one place for /x/files like me to read (and even comment on). Have you made your threads here at all?
>>
>>18316055
>Have you made your threads here at all?
typo -
Have you made your own threads here (on /x/) at all?
>>
>>18311982
Ya this sounds like a coping mechanism from being regularly molested. Hairy fingers symbolizes a male figure. I conclude you molest your son, >>18308722 . Turn yourself in
>>
>>18316058
Haven't made any threads lately. No time. Always busy. It helps to keep the information somewhat compartmentalized by joining into threads that are already focusing on a single subject. The reality is that the categories are interrelated, in many cases I would not know of one subject without knowledge of another, but it gets a bit tedious trying to explain how in specific detail. It would take a book to express my personal knowledge in thorough detail. You happen to know of an interested coauthor?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.