[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ok to make my own ouija board? Or must I buy one? Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: board.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
board.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
Is it ok to make my own ouija board?
Or must I buy one?
Is there a cheap one that is ok?
>>
They're all the same. You could make one out of construction paper and crayons if you were inclined.
>>
>>18307253
Ouija boards were originally created with the ideomotor effect in mind, and the whole spirit association came later, when they were mass produced by fucking board game companies.

You can pick a plastic one up for pennies at hasbro.
>>
>>18307253
It's ok to make your own.
It's NOT ok to spam endless ouija threads you fucking cuck. KYS.
>>
Question- has anyone tried using one alone? I need to ask some questions but not in front of anyone I know.

Also would the dead really be able to know about what people are thinking? Or do they only see actions like we do? Because my questions involve wondering how someone thinks.
>>
>>18307290
I'm sorry, these questions were very important to me and I couldn't find an already existing thread on Ouija boards
>>
>>18307266
Are you saying you don't believe in them? I remember playing when I was very young with a young kid who could barley spell, this is the only reason why I believe in it...it was so long ago though.
>>
i dont know why it is this way, but for some reason ouija has the potential to invite some dark shit

on their own there is nothing wrong with it, but unless you are living at an extremely clean, high vibration and have a lot of experience dealing only with light forces i strongly recommend to not fool with it
>>
>>18307307
What's it like being able to barley spell? Do you spell similar to wheat, or is it more like rye?
>>
>>18307253
parker brothers marketing ITT
>>
Do most people on this board not believe in what the Ouija board is said to do?
>>
>>18307343
Whisky business.
>>
>>18307355
Toys are us used to sell them. Try wal mart
>>
>>18307263
But i've heard it must be "santified" in order to summon spiritual entities.
>>
>>18307310
This.
>>
Yes, you can. Write out alphabet and numbers from 0 to 9 and arrange on smooth table. Instead of "planchette" use an inverted wine glass.
It works fine, if not too well. But heed the caution above about inviting in some "weird shit."
>>
Anyone knows if the online ouija board works?
>>
Do the spirits contacted know the answers to the questions I ask them or are they just lying?
>>
people say it's dangerous but other people say it's safe if you know what you're doing and as long as you stop attempts of spirits trying to get out the board and always make sure the spirit goes to 'goodbye' before ending the session, nothing can get out of the board, even if you're interacting with something evil.
>>
>>18307300
Lurk more fag. There's several ouija threads every fucking day because /x/ lacks any fucking imagination.

I bet you want to summon a succubus too? Why not post a thread asking for help, you cancer ridden fuck.
>>
>>18307706
What? And no I'm only visiting this board, I only had specific questions about Ouija boards and I thought more experienced users may be here. I'm not a /x/ fag . Im not planning on doing anything werid like that i wouldn't even think I'd do that correctly. I'm sorry if I angered you this badly.
>>
Genuinely wondering if anyone has been successful with playing alone, does it work alone or must you have at least 1 other?
>>
>>18307802
I heard there's this website called google that you can ask questions and it searches the whole web for an answer, might be worth looking into
>>
>>18307802
that post reeks of reddit
>>
>>18307253
it's a steaming pile of horse shit, OP. don't bother.
>>
>>18307266
Sshh we aren`t supposed to mention the truth here
>>
>>18307253
make one.

with your own blood.

only use spirits that may be connected to you. no names. just ask who.
>>
>>18308102
You want me to cum on a piece of wood?

Hmm... hmmmm...
>>
the ouija board is nothing more then the ideomotor effect
>>
This is like asking "do I have to buy Twister or can I make the mat myself?"
>>
File: ben-franklin-electricity0-1.jpg (11KB, 277x175px) Image search: [Google]
ben-franklin-electricity0-1.jpg
11KB, 277x175px
>>18308120
Did they teach you that at school?
>>
Have any of you played without touching the planchette? I think that's really the only way to test to see if a spirit is there.
>>
Is there honestly no one on this board that believes in it?
>>
>>18307253
You must buy one.
If you make one Hasbro might sue you.
>>
>>18307253
this thread again
>>
Has ANYONE on this board tried using a Ouija board alone?
>>
>>18308664
pretty sure.
But of course nothing happens
>>
>>18308801
Are you saying no one here believes in the paranormal?
>>
>>18308922
thats not what I am saying, no
>>
Don't play with luigi borad
>>
itt: faggot larpers
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.