[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boys over the past few years ive had various dreams and visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Boys over the past few years ive had various dreams and visions of an etheral blue stag wandering in an endless pine wood. This wood is also covered in snow and the stag has had an unearthly blue glow about him. Pic related is what it is ive seen in my dreams. (Hand drawn) Have a feeling that its a calling to walk the less tread places of the world on my own.

I think it may be Cernunnos. Ive prayed to celtic gods and the olympian gods. Yet none have struck me as real as this. Anyone else out there with a strange attachment to the stag?

Can decribe the recurring dream if you all like.
>>
>>18306967
Describe the dreams
>>
>>18306969
Pitch black at first and all i can feel is my breath.

The wood slowly begins to glow a faint blue in the distance. The light is coming from him. He wanders around forraging aimlessly and hopelessly in the deep snow.

The wood is fucking dead quiet. Like its about to snap in two. A twig snaps and his eyes look right at me. Another crack and he bolts off leaving only darkness between the trees. I always follow.

I swear ive seen him at least once while im awake.(Could be just me though.)
Certain hes been in my dreams though.
>>
>>18306967
>>18306976
Tl;dr

Has anyone else ever seen pic related?
>>
You're Harry Potter.
>>
>>18306967
OP, I think this might be your Self, or soul, the stag is a metaphor for the very best of you which you are trying to access and express. The 'tell' is the blue light which often refers to this. You're in a barren cold place in life at the moment, with the promise of something magnificent but at present fleeting and hard to catch. A very positive dream, which says, keep on.
>>
>>18307012
Ok thanks man. That seems pretty bang on :)
>>
>>18307023
Id say your spirit animal is even more profound then that.

In shamanic cultures the personal spirit guardian (shaped like an animal) is the most meaningfull thing one could experience.

i can recommend "The way of the shaman" by micheal harner to get a better understanding of how tradional cultures view spirit animals
>>
can be so many things, probably is Cernunnos, the Horned God of the witches

follow him but be careful as he is taking you into the woods

he is the Beast, as opposed to the King

the Enki to the Enlil, he will awaken your deepest desires as opposed to your moralistic aspirations, be sure you are pure of heart before you follow
>>
>>18307084

who are you? share with us more of your teachings
>>
>>18306967
Stags in Iberian culture appear throughout as symbols that can lure individuals to their death..
>>
>>18307158
what would you like to know?

I'm a hereditary witch with Freemasonic ancestry and have been an unwilling part of government Babalon workings if I'm completely honest
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.