[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology General Let's All Take A Moment To Unbunch O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 59

File: image.jpg (76KB, 650x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 650x486px
Astrology General

Let's All Take A Moment To Unbunch Our Panties edition

This is the thread where we all yell at each other because of the day we were born.

!!!!!REGARDING ASKING FOR READINGS!!!!!: If you want a reading you should make it clear what you actually want that reading to be on(career path/death/etc), most likely if you ask for a general reading or a reading on your love life you will get an eye roll. Please remember that the number of readers versus the requests we get for reading is not proportionate, and if you do not get a reading in one thread do not feel offended. In depth readings take more time than giving you a quick summary of a particular aspect of your sign, and it is more likely to be accurate if someone is actually interested in a particular aspect of your chart. There are links provided below for you to use and research what your chart means.

How do I find out my ascendant/moon/etc? - http://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi

What's the worst sign?: Any water sign, take your pick.

Here are some links for the newbies:

Astrology reports
http://www.astro.com/
http://grupovenus.com/main.htm

Astrological articles, writings and lessons
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/
https://astrolibrary.org/
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/TOClessons.htm
http://astroarena12.blogspot.com.es/
http://hermetic.com/crowley/astrology/
http://freespiritedmind.com/blog/topics/astrology/
http://darkstarastrology.com/

More articles and resources:
http://www.astrococktail.com/planetaryorderIII.html
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rising-signs-2/
http://khaldea.com/planets/merc_type.shtml
http://horizonsmagazine.com/Astrology/RetrogradePlanets.html
http://astrologyclub.org/birth-chart-interpretations/north-node-in-signs/
http://www.dancingwiththestarsastrology.com/chirpara.htm
http://teachmeastrology.com/midpoint-calculator/
http://astroblahhh.com/astrology/aspect_rating_calc_vB.shtml
>>
File: chart.png (219KB, 615x894px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
219KB, 615x894px
I want to know about my career path and my job
>>
>>18306217
Why are water signs the worst? I googled water signs real quick and I am one so I want to know.
>>
>>18306431
probably because we drink too much and/or have a reputation for being emotionally unstable. water = emotions. double cancer reporting in and yes I am nuttier than a fruitcake.
>>
>>18306266
>sun saggitarius
>moon virgo

you're fucked wherever you go tbqhsmdh

>>18306431
they aren't jester just thinks that they're too "emotional" or whatever.

honestly my favorite people to interact with are virgo's. they get a bad rap but in my experience they're the chillest people ever. the fire signs are the shittiest signs if anything

t. gemini

inb4 jester throws a spastic fit that his beloved sign doesn't agree with him.
>>
>>18306442
Virgo is an earth sign
>>
>>18306456
i know, its just jester has a hard on for air/fire signs when they're as hot shit as everyone makes them out to be.
>>
>>18306480
not hot shit*
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-59-47~2.jpg (353KB, 1440x1933px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-02-00-59-47~2.jpg
353KB, 1440x1933px
Career?
>>
>>18306480
Oh, your phrasing must have confused me.

I don't think there is any need for elitism personally, everyone's different and the world is better that way. I'm air dominant and while water dominated people look like crazies to me sometimes, I know they think the same of me at times.
>>
>>18306431
water signs are psychic and can sense thru air signs illusionsary bs. it just triggers them
>>
File: image.png (611KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
611KB, 960x640px
>>18306217
I recently started reading up on astrology because yet another person guessed my sign. Decided to check out my sign, libra. Read about it and some things did match some didnt but there was so much more that was mentioned nowhere. Found it pretty interesting and found out my time of birth. Got my natal chart and saw what else i have going on. Turns out i have scorpio ascendant with both mars and pluto in scorpio and pluto in the 1st house and i have capricon moon. Read about it and literally everything that i read was true.
Yesterday i watched a 16min video of a guy talking about scorpio rising and in 16min everything he said was true.
>"intense" dark eyes uncomfortable to look at directly (i've been told this by other people many times)
>some sort of magneticism
>strong "aura"
>thick eyebrows
>strong jaw
>dark hair
>very private
>very quiet
>feels peoples emotions and knows whats going through their head
This is something i figured out about myself a long time ago. That no one can bullshit me and that i kind of, feel peoples moods even if they try to hide them. I feel the undercurrent of every conversation, every word and know its true meaning. I cannot describe how this works, i just feel all this stuff. I know when someone is lying to me, telling the truth, it they like me or not, their motives, everything.
>know how the world works
>everything is black and white
>extremly vengeful
>very keen memory
>interested in the supernatural
I was always fasinated with this stuff, long before astrology
>appreaciate loyal and thrustworthy people more than anything
And much more.
These kind of things make me actually believe that there is so much more to the world and now i wanna go explore it even more.

Now i know this is going to sound like bullshit to a lot of people. Especially jester because i saw her bash scorpios in every thread but its true in my case. And i god damn love it.
If there are other scorpio rising in this thread please tell me about yourselves.
>>
>>18306431

i don't know many, but i get along fine with the ones i do know but they're almost all scorpios so i don't know a lot about the other 2 signs

>>18306441

i'm a virgo and i can't imagine someone drinking enough for me to have an issue with it (i had an alcoholic roommate who i liked much better when she was drunk, leo though)

i don't usually drink a lot myself, but i like drugs and can't remember the last time i spent a full day sober

besides nearly everyone i spend time with is a sag (i don't intentionally seek them out, they just always seem to like me and vice versa), and all of them are into partying, drinking too much, and drugs moreso than any water sign i've ever been around

i did learn how to drink all day to be drunk without puking from a cancer though, and they're one of the least emotional people i've ever been around (at least outwardly) but other people's emotions don't bother me so that's a non issue anyway
>>
>>18306217
>>
>>18307223
Oh sorry i was wondering about life in general i guess
could you go over love life carrer etc
>>
>>18307172

i have pluto in my first house, which is supposed to be fairly similar to having a scorpio rising, and most of that is true about me

except i don't tend to think in black and white terms (most things are somewhere in between, multiple sides to everything, everything is subjective anyway and so on) and i don't hold onto negative feelings long enough to care about vengeance (i get over things fairly quick, i can be angry enough to explode and then five minutes later i'm over it like it never happened)

but i'm a virgo sun/libra rising/aries moon (only sign i have in scorpio is pluto) so while a 1st house pluto is supposed to be strong it isn't going to be as strong as yours
>>
>>18307248
Youre that way because of your libra rising i think.
I got libra sun and a fair amount of planets in libra and capricon moon which gives me a lot of self control.
when i get pissed at something its also short term but after 10 min its all good. But if someone fucks me over real good i will remember it forever and i sure as hell will get my revenge one way or another. And ill make sure it fucking hurts.
I have moments where i fucking want to fucking explode and kill someone but i bottle it up and manage to control myself.
Its kinda true about water signs being emotional and i dont really like that but i learned how to control myself after a lot of years.
Its also true that water signs "feel" other peoples emotions and all that. And i have pisces in my 4th house which apparently just enchances that. And i have to admit its true.
Im scorpio rising and I have both rulers of scorpio IN scorpio so it intensifies everything and i honestly love it. It is such a great placement to have for so many reasons. But my favorite one is the ability to read people like a book and just see the full picture like that and feel emotions and moods.
But as i said it kind of comes with a price because everything you feel is so intense and if its a shitty feeling its not very comfortable. But i learned to hide it.
>>
>>18306504
you could be a cop dude. you dont want to hurt anyone, but youd be good. you have a concern for people's safety and you need to explore peoples hidden motivations, and secrets. also you love analyzing situations; although, perhaps you want a more relaxed work environment, in which case administrative jobs would be good for you, especially jobs that deal with and incorporate traveling. i hope the sex life is ok m8. cheers
>>
>>18307223
hey man you're gunna want to find out your birth time for specific info pertaining to your life
>>
>>18307172
hey m8--would you agree that you have two conflicting urges? one being that you desire balance, asthetics, beauty, comfort, and other peoples company; while on the other hand you need intensity, intimacy, and deep emotional connections? i would imagine you temper some of that emotional intensity w/ your cap moon, since it desires for you to maintain with integrity and to fulfill what you sense as your duty; although, ive noticed that cap moon's are intense in their own way, insofar as they tend to brood and sulk bc they feel life demands so much of them, but if they dont do it, they have not only failed in this life, but existentially as well. so i guess the main question im asking is--do you like to just meet and interact with a lot of people, or do you prefer fewer, deeper interactions? or, and this is my guess--do you like to meet and interact w/ a lot of different people, but you have one or two people you are truly intimate with? also with you saying you know peoples hidden emotions and motivations, im not saying you're wrong, but you gotta watch projection. im a scorp moon and feel i can do the same, but it's a delicate balance between reading people and projecting.
>>
read mine pls

if you could focus on my love life (yeah, i know) and carrer...
>>
>>18306431
not the worst, just the most emotional and irrational at heart. the great thing, and source of strength, is when you start to introspect and figure out where these irrationalities come from and how to slowly heal them, so you are not at the mercy of them any longer! everyone is prone to irrationality, yet most dont bother contemplating and healing, thus our gift shines if we take the time and energy. whether air people want to admit it or not everyone has irrationalities! even if you ignore them! and those traumas and undigested emotions affect, drastically, the logical process! you cant have complete logic w/o digesting all ones emotional baggage. the emotional mind landscapes the logical. and values and beliefs landscape the emotional mind
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 639x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 639x632px
>>18307387
I never project. Maybe i did before but i see things pretty clear now and i dont mix up my emotions with other peoples.
And im not really a fan of meeting new people altho it can be interesting. I have a circle of great friends but honestly there is not one person in my life that i ever told about myself and "revealed" myself completly. I dont have a single true friend who i can share everything with. I got burned a few times when i was younger and it made me become a shut in and not share anything from that point on in order to protect myself. I love talking to people about deep, more intimate stuff but i will never reveal things about myself in situations like that. Maybe some minor things just to keep the conversation going but never something major.
The circle of friends i have is really great and they are all great people in their own way and i respect them all and trust them but i will never reveal myself to them in any aspect of that word.
The only person i imagine i would tell about myself is a girl i would spend my entire life with and know that i could trust her completly and unconditionally.
And i generally prefer meeting women. Especially beatiful women, i dont really like ugly people as shallow as that may sound. I met a few women that blew my mind and made me feel so many things. Men cant do that (probably since im not gay) but i generally prefer male company in groups but womens company 1 on 1.
Dont know if that answers your question, but i tried.
Pic related is one of the girls that made me feel so much shit and it drove me mad
>>
>>18307404
You are one filthy race mixer, I don't know if there was at least one occurrence of you having girlfriend from your gene pool... just joking.
It seems that you will travel a lot to advance your career, work in foreign lands or something like that, soldier maybe...
>>
File: 1478452501283-569600849.jpg (83KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478452501283-569600849.jpg
83KB, 500x600px
I used to useastrolabe alot. I sent birth charts to peeps in msn messenger
>>
>>18307430
how can you be so sure you dont project? sorry to hear about the troubles anon. thanks for the response. hopefully youll find that one! they say we attract people where we are at in life, maybe do some introspection to get past girls of that nature
>>
>>18307324

i would've blamed my aries moon in conjunction with the libra rising (i have libra in venus as well, but that's the only other libra placement i have cap mars leo mercury)

it takes a lot to get me pissed, and usually it has to be multiple things over a long period of time and i have to be close to someone otherwise i'm not inclined to feel much real emotion over things

when it happens i'm likely to yell a bit then go have a cigarette or something until it passes

and if someone fucks me over i usually just avoid them in the future and examine what i must've done wrong to be vulnerable to it

i'm not very trusting, and i tend to keep things light and have a fairly neutral emotional baseline

i don't tend to think or react emotionally, but (as much as i hate admitting it) i am sensitive under everything

i just deal with all my feelings by taking a lot of drugs or having sex and whatnot so i don't have to think

i can always tell what other people are feeling (people tell me i understand them better than anyone and can't hide things from me), and it's easy for me to get lost in someone else's feelings which is why i frequently deal with other people's feelings (i tend to be everyone's emotional dumping ground) as a means of avoiding my own (if i focus on other people rather than myself i don't have to think about myself)

there isn't much water on my chart when it comes to planets (only pluto in scorpio and jupiter in pisces), but i have shit like sun trine neptune, third house neptune (along with uranus and mars) and the first house pluto going on

you do seem more emotional than me though, i've got like a softened version of what you have going on it seems like
>>
This thread is pointless. Water sign where? Sun, Moon, Ascendant? Or perhaps Mars? Just the Sun in a water sign doesn't mean all that much, unless other things in your chart fortify it. Moon is your emotions so a water sign there would be more important than the Sun. Do real astrology if you are going to do it at all. Stop the pop-astrology crap which is completely inaccurate,
>>
>>18307498
She drove me mad in mostly good ways but there were bad ones too.

And i know that i dont project, there is nothing TO project. Its pretty hard to explain. I just feel everything when im in the company of people.
One the funniest things that happens is when for example people are trying to hide their true feelings in company or something, and im looking at them without them knowing because i know theyre full of shit and that theyre pretending and they turn to me and look at me for a second and their expression instantly changes and they quickly look away in shame. Its like they feel that i just see right through them. Im pretty sure they do and i find that pretty funny.
Ive been told that im uncomfortable to look in the eyes a few times. And i guess its because people see that i see right through them and they dont like that.
I know it sounds like a load of bullshit but it really is that way for me and i honestly love it. Gives me the ability to see which people are genuenly good and honest and respect worthy and which ones are just pieces of shit.
>>
>>18307430

not them, but i don't think it sounds shallow to dislike ugly people mostly because usually when people are ugly they have a lot of hang ups about it and are hard to deal with otherwise

also it's only as shallow as expecting someone to be funny or intelligent, they're all just traits people either have naturally or don't yet no one says anything when someone passes up a dumb girl who can't help that she's dumb

i dated a girl i wasn't physically attracted to once because she was fun and we had great conversations, but it was a huge mistake she was constantly jealous of every woman (and man, i'm bi) i was around who was more attractive to her and then treated me fucked up because she was extremely attracted to me

never again
>>
>>18307540

more attractive than her*
>>
File: 11102001.png (73KB, 671x471px) Image search: [Google]
11102001.png
73KB, 671x471px
What about love and emotions?
>>
>>18307533
you think that. but everyone projects imo, you just gotta know the pattern of your projections. this is coming from a scorp moon, pisces rising....also knowing someone is full of shit is different from seeing right thru them....i dont necessarily think what you're saying is bull shit, cuz everyone is different, but maybe you just havent realized yet. idk just my opinion..
>>
File: Chartwtf.gif (59KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Chartwtf.gif
59KB, 670x471px
career/death?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161106-131639.jpg (1MB, 1438x1921px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161106-131639.jpg
1MB, 1438x1921px
why am i so sad
>>
File: imageedit_1_7151682253.jpg (403KB, 779x1079px) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_1_7151682253.jpg
403KB, 779x1079px
Hey astrology guys, I have no clue what this all means but it's pretty. Why is everything all in the top half, with one thing spiking down into the bottom half? Is that good?

I don't really know if I need a reading, other than maybe I've just started seeing a woman, and I know it could be disastrous, and so good idea or awesome idea maybe?

I'd be more interested I knowing about some of the things in the chart, if I'm honest. Why have I got two Leos?

Oh yeah, and I'm way too old to be here, I already know.
tll;dr where do I learn about all those spooky numbers and shot at the bottom.
>>
>>18307521
i agree
>>
>>18307674
So basically you're sun sign is your main sing(leo) and what determines most of your personality because it's the most powerful body. It's also what most astrology websites will only give you.

However other planets will also land on other signs and that will determine other aspects of your personality. There are also a few other things like the cusps and the decantes which are modifiers as well.

I'll give you my interpretation based on your chart.

>sun in leo
you're the attentionwhore. very much outgoing and usually the leader of the pack.

>moon in leo
boosts your attentionwhoring stats. you could be vain and arrogant tbqh.

>mercury in leo
jesus christ you're an attentionwhore. probably were the guy everyone loved to be around in hs. were you the leader of your group of bootyblasters?

>venus in mercury
jesus fuck dude you got problems. you want to be loved and are desperate for the L word. IMO coupled with the above isn't really the best thing ever. Probably the obsessive type.

>mars in aquarius
definitely a people person but you have issues with going with the group vs doing things on your own.

>jupiter in scorpio
lucky with women fucKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>saturn in gemini
Your problems stem from either education or being stifled in the sense that you have problems expressing yourself. although with all the stats above you should be fine desu

>uranus in libra
lmao you have wierd fucking tastes in partners. have you now or ever thought it would be hawt to fuck a clown?

>neptune in vaggitarius
youre an idealist. hopefully you'll reconsider your position as the japanese whaling ship tears your little greenpeace protest boat in two.

>pluto in virgo
very practical, things like watching what you eat, changing your oil every 5000 miles, or things like that.

there's also the ascendants but they're wayy too much for me at this point.
>>
>>18307630
What exactly do you mean when you say that i project?
Like if im sad then ill just think others are sad too? Or something like that?
Because thats not the case. As i said i cant really explain it because its not scientific but lets say im just in a social gathering, and someone is talking about lets say a girl and hes talking about how he had something with this girl and acts all macho and proud, i will see right through that and see that he is an insecure little boy and is just doing this to feel better about himself and get an ego boost and get approval from others. And if lets say another guy from the same company likes that girl too but hasnt told anyone i will feel that or it takes just one look at him and ill know that it hurts him even if he's laughing at how this guy did her.
I cant describe how this goes im just so receptive to peoples emotions, moods, thoughts and feelings and i have been for a very long time and before i even knew anything about astrology.
It was always one of the things i was proud of, my ability to read people and see right through them and the true meaning of everything they say.

As i said there's really no way for me to explain this. Im guessing that only someone else who has this "ability" would be able to understand completly but ill try to explain to everyone.
>>
>>18307761
err not ascendants i mean aspects
>>
File: anonchart.png (234KB, 748x1027px) Image search: [Google]
anonchart.png
234KB, 748x1027px
Career focus, please. If there is anything terribly interesting about my chart that isn't in that area I'd be interested to hear that too.
>>
>>18307779
im not accusing you specifically--based off something you said--just saying i think it is inescapable. what i mean by projecting is...you are the vessel perceiving. you or me or anyone is not a clear vessel. we have subjectivity. we have a whole field of context that is irrespective of that person. to say you know them, or see right through someone is reducing a complex human being down to very simple terms. im not saying a person cant read another person--to some extent, what im saying is we have our own subjectivities thru family, friends, culture etc. another person has their own. i think a person can only see what they've allowed themselves to see in themselves, but even then everyone is different, so even then they might react differently to a different trauma or event. inferring that someone feels a certain way based off something they do is not a crazy insight, most people are easy to read. but claiming you can see right thru them is a whole different matter. can you see all their trauma's? can you see their joys and desires and drives?
>>
>>18307761

Holy fucking shit dude.

> have you now or ever thought it would be hawt to fuck a clown?

Yes. Acted on the impulse with an ex who was a children's entertainer. Ended up looking like I was booming heath ledger.

Astonishing how close the rest is to my character.

wtf I believe in astrology now?

So is there a reliable site where I can learn to check this fuckry for myself?
>>
>>18308385
I suggest watching videos on youtube. The reading may be accurate in some cases but i found that in most its just eh.
Videos are far more informative and accurate, at least for me they are.
Dont watch that indian retard tho he just rambles bullshit.
Watch about planets in which signs. Your ascendant, your moon etc
>>
>>18308458
>that indian retard

Which one specifically?

And while I'm asking questions, I know that there's a Vedic astrology, is that different to the kind of stuff in Europe? Or do all the differentt traditions basically agree? I don't really know much about astrology desu, my background in all this mumbo jumbo is tarot and a bit of palm shit.

And in for a penny in for a pound, does my chart (>>18307674) thing say I should carry on with this woman?
>>
>>18307645
please senpai i need to know
>>
>>18306217
What's with pic? Unrelated?
>>
>>18308861
People kept complaining about not getting readings in the last thread and changes had to be made to the copypasta, I assume it's because of that.
>>
>>18306217
any insight on career path and relationships (romantic and with people in general) would be helpful
>>
>>18308385
>Acted on the impulse with an ex who was a children's entertainer. Ended up looking like I was booming heath ledger.

nice. mad respect 4 that.

>wtf I believe in astrology now?
ayy that's my 2nd convert based on my readings(i just started tbqh so i haven't gotten it down perfect tbqh)

just read honestly, check the links, read the books, watch the stars. stargazing is p chill you can make out your sign sometimes.
>>
>>18306504
hah we're like twins. your birthday must be a few days before mine but same time in the day.

looks like you might enjoy being a teacher actually, since you love learning and a good time for you is hitting the books. you seem particularly good at understanding other people's emotions and seeing their true self, but in your early years it might be really difficult for you actually. it's something you'll learn to do well because of how much it'll challenge you.

you want to form intimate bonds with people, to affect and change their life in some way and you'll want to do this through some kind of service. so you like helping people, and seeing as you're a scholarly type person, maybe teacher is the way to go or a counselor of some kind. but your taurus tells me that this may come about in a more hands on way. maybe a nurse, massage therapist or something along those lines.
>>
>>18307192
Damn. You're practically this Virgo friend of mine I know. I'm a social drunk Cancer and I think he prefers my company more when I'm drunk because I'm more outspoken (as long as I don't start acting like an asshole he doesn't give a fuck how obnoxious I get). He also doesn't drink much but he's a pothead who dabbles in other drugs as well.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i1CpuOQj3o

>t= 1:05:15
>everyone in this thread is wrong about their sun sign
>>
>>18306217
Bump
>>
>>18307645
hey man, i got class rn. ill do yours tonight. cheers m8
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_john.61691.16843.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_john.61691.16843.gif
51KB, 670x471px
Thoughts?
>>
>>18309942

yeah i tend to prefer a lot of people when they're drunk or high because it loosens them up and makes everyone more outgoing

but i prefer being high to being drunk, and i do a little more than dabbling even though i'm mostly a pothead

i don't actually hang out with any other virgos, never been close to one, so i've never gotten to see how similar i am to someone else with my sign
>>
File: wat.png (574KB, 900x934px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
574KB, 900x934px
I want to know my career and if i will ever find true partners to adventure with
>>
>>18310817
Honestly just a general reading will be awesome if anyones want to put effort.
>>
Preferably career path or death. Doesn't matter which
>>
If someone is willing to do a career or just a regular reading I would appreciate it.
>>
File: chart.gif (135KB, 748x1038px)
chart.gif
135KB, 748x1038px
>>18310946
Oops forgot to post the chart.
>>
>>18310817
>all dem squares

you have lots of work to do i suppose. midheaven, venus, mercury and sun in scorpio so if you wanna career advice you might want to research what those mean. i'd say you could make an excellent investigator or something of this sort. maybe a good hooker too
>>
I want to know how to get out of the rut I'm stuck in.
>>
File: 20161108_195809.png (330KB, 719x963px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_195809.png
330KB, 719x963px
I'm unsure about where to go with my life. I'm very attached to my family and I don't know if I would be happy far from them. I also don't know what carreer I would have sucess with. I was thinking about going to art school or cinema lately but I'm scared.

A little ps - some sites says my ascendant is taurus. I have two friends who are starting to study this too and they've both said taurus sounds more like me
>>
>>18308231
Anyone interested to do a career reading?
>>
I was wondering if I could have a reading done on my upcoming wealth in the next few months
>>
File: imwithdonalls.jpg (223KB, 748x1028px) Image search: [Google]
imwithdonalls.jpg
223KB, 748x1028px
>>18314365
dis2
>>
File: astro_2gw_04_h.24117.56916 (1).jpg (197KB, 748x1025px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_04_h.24117.56916 (1).jpg
197KB, 748x1025px
Anything that pops out would be great.
>>
>>18310556
bump for a promise forgotten
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_sander.2680.9764.gif (90KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_sander.2680.9764.gif
90KB, 748x1102px
can i get a reading? i want to know about my career future.
>>
File: graphic.png (28KB, 750x562px)
graphic.png
28KB, 750x562px
Can anyone give me a career reading? Im planning on continuing masters but have quite a few branches open.
>>
File: squiddab.jpg (18KB, 389x389px)
squiddab.jpg
18KB, 389x389px
>>18306431
There are no worst signs. It's just banter or shitposting. I've heard as many people jerk off to my sign as shit on it. The same can be said for any.

Anyone here play with the modern planets often? I would like to know their exaltation.
>>
Anyone here do secondary progressions?
>>
File: _20160910_175326.jpg (273KB, 1080x1426px) Image search: [Google]
_20160910_175326.jpg
273KB, 1080x1426px
Currently in a psychiatric hospital. Starting believing in astrology.

Can someone help me interpreted this ?
>>
Some background, i always felt empty, . Sadness or happiness left my life 12 years ago. I feel a major change incoming.
>>
File: htrhdrthdrthtr.png (165KB, 519x700px)
htrhdrthdrthtr.png
165KB, 519x700px
Hello
I just met a boy, he is a Scorpio, his birthday is on November 16th

Im not good at relationships at all. I want to know if this is any good, or if my chances for the future are any good, who would I be good with? Anything related to this, thanks
>>
>>18321659

there's more to compatibility than someone's sun sign, and you can't have a chart without a time, date, and place of birth

charts are maps of the stars and planets placements when someone was born

and there's more to compatability than sun signs, people can have incompatible sun signs but still be drawn to each other

>>18319944

what are you there for? you have one of the most lopsided charts i've ever seen
>>
File: astro.png (223KB, 610x651px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
223KB, 610x651px
literally first time looking into astrology, anything would be appreciated
>Sun sign scorpio
>ascendant leo
>>
>>18321659
If he is a scorpio and you have scorpio ascendant i believe that you two will get along really well.
I have a strong scorpio ascendant with both mars and pluto in scorpio first house and i get along great with every single scorpio i meet. There's just some magneticism and you can understand scorpios and they can understand you too.
You both cherish loyalty and people who are honest and trustworthy. Show him you trust him (if you do) and he will like you more. Talk about deep stuff with him and such.

thats my advice. Take it or leave it. I dont guarantee success
>>
File: Anunnaki.jpg (264KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Anunnaki.jpg
264KB, 960x720px
Do birthdays in between signs (August 22nd) mean anything in particular?
>>
>>18306442
M8 fact check yourself before you fact wreck yourself
>>
>>18306431
i'm scorp with leo ascending
i am absolutely fucking cancerous
i will die early of a stress induced heart attack because i'm pissed nearly every minute of my life about everything. shit that doesn't even affect my life in any way gets me going on hour long rants
>>
File: astro.gif (63KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
63KB, 670x471px
Looking for readings regarding a future career path. I completed a dual major and contemplating between the two (STEM and business), any insights would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: novojogo.png (103KB, 676x472px) Image search: [Google]
novojogo.png
103KB, 676x472px
career and love pls
>>
>>18324109
those are cusps, i.e a mix of both the signs, and they have specific names; yours is the cusp of exposure for example
>>
>>18325240

people born on a cusp only have their sun in one sign, i'm leo/virgo cusp and my sun is in virgo on an actual chart

cusps just mean that you need a chart to find your exact sun sign
>>
>>18319944
>that chart
holy shit
>>
File: cgart0.gif (155KB, 748x1102px)
cgart0.gif
155KB, 748x1102px
Me and my Pluto love each other
>>
File: chart.png (95KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
95KB, 670x471px
I've been told I have some difficult placements, is that true?
>>
File: astrochart.gif (103KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.gif
103KB, 748x1102px
I think this kind of stuff is so interesting but I know hardly anything about it. Pretty much all I know is that I'm an Aries that doesn't match the Aries description
>>
>>18325225
>bump
>>
>>18327849
Going by sun sign only is a mistake a lot of people make when they don't quite get astrology.
There are a lot of aspects that make up a chart that can manifest in someones personality.

For example, you have Mercury in Pisces in the 5th house, which could show that you are poetic and imaginative but sometimes gullible and easily confused. You're probably good at telling interesting stories though.

Your moon in Scorpio predisposes you towards occult interests (Go figure) You may be secretive and mysterious, internally protective of your deep feelings.

Your Libra rising probably lends you good charisma or at least you come across as outwardly charming or likeable. You might be less decisive however and perhaps a little shy at times.
>>
>>18327913
Holy shit that's way more accurate, thanks dude. I got tired of reading mainstream horoscopes because I was tired of reading about how confident and outgoing Aries are.
>>
>>18325225
Venus in Gemini in the 9th house
You may find love during journeys and travel, you might be more drawn to exotic people. You have a lot of charm but your may over-analyze relationships and distance yourself from emotional contacts without facing real issues.

Pisces in the 7th house You "need to be needed" and may be drawn into relationships where you're trying to "fix" or otherwise help your partner. Beware of co-dependent relationships or falling in with people who are very troubled.
You might yearn to find your soul mate and once you believe you’ve found the ultimate love and sex partner you’ll go to great lengths to merge yourself with him or her. If Pisces is in your 7th house you might also be easily confused by your partner and especially vulnerable to deceit.

Gemini midheaven (10th house) You're quick and smart but might have trouble settling on one single career.
10th is also an empty house so you may either over-achieve towards career goals, or ignore them entirely. (I'm still learning about empty houses, forgive me if I'm wrong on this one)

Chiron in 2nd, Your family may have been hurting financially during your childhood. You may have felt guilt, as though you were a burden? Beware of too-strongly connecting your self-confidence with owning things of value.
You worry a lot about your financial situation
A good exercise to empower a 2nd house Chiron, is to try relinquishing some possessions, especially when you struggle with lacking them. If you have few money, try to give some away to someone who has even less. The best way to energize Chiron is through symbolical demolition of the archetypes that cause pain. In the end, you will understand that these traumas are just leftovers of the past; they do not offer you anything precious but fear and stress.
>>
>>18327988
Glad to help!
>>
File: astro.gif (145KB, 748x1049px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
145KB, 748x1049px
>>18327993
could you say anything particular about mine?
i can't quite figure out what to do with myself. so many ideas and directions i end up stuck
>>
>>18328049
Mercury in Pisces might make you gentle and soft-spoken (Your moon in Pisces adds to this) however you can go back and forth and sometimes be quite talkative when the mood strikes.
You may come across as dreamy and indirect. Much of the brashness and directness of your Aries sun is considerably toned down with Mercury in Pisces.
10th house in Sag - You may not dedicate yourself to any one job, and have several different careers in your life. You may be drawn to jobs that involve traveling or teaching.
However with Neptune in the 10th, there is always the search for something more, something that will make your life-goal feel more important. A perpetual dissatisfaction with your career might haunt you frequently.
Beware of building up your "dream" job into something unrealistic to avoid the dissolution that comes later when it's not everything you made it up to be in your head. With this placement you might also do well in artistic fields.
I would say that this Neptune in the 10th combined with your Pisces rising and Sag midheaven are what gives you your ever-changing career issue. You'll probably have many jobs.
Try to lead and initiate, you have Jupiter in aries which brings good-fortune when you do so.
Chiron in the 3rd speaks of early childhood issues surrounding communication, problems facing misunderstandings in schools and an overall hostile atmosphere that you connect with communication. Either ridiculed by peers/teachers or simply ignored.
Try not to be afraid of expressing yourself. A great Chiron 3rd house activity that can help you heal yourself is using your hands for creative reasons. No matter if it is writing, painting, creating sculptures or anything else with your hands, your natal Chiron will be empowered.

Sorry I got a bit rambly with this one.
>>
>>18328120
my bad, when I said "your moon in Pisces adds to this" I meant rising in Pisces
>>
>>18328120
>ridiculed by peers/teachers
yes to both. stupid chiron
>>
>>18328141
I know, Chiron really has a way of giving us some shit lol
>>
>>18327821
bump
>>
>>18327992
thank you!
>>
File: sooowutnow.jpg (203KB, 748x1030px) Image search: [Google]
sooowutnow.jpg
203KB, 748x1030px
>>18328120
Care to shed some light on mine?
Anything regarding how to improve life path, current mental state, relations/future would be great, thanks in advance
>>
Anyone here doing readings at the moment? I posted yesterday and if anyone could do one for me it would be greatly appreciated. My post from last night is >>18325220
>>
March 18th, 1989. 2:27 AM CST
Chicago
>>
>>18330977
>>
>>18330981
>>18330977
General interest. Not looking for any specific advice. I'm more interested in themes that may be apparent to an adept.
>>
>>18328780
You are no stranger to depression and feelings of worthlessness, both inwardly felt and inferred from how others treat you. You may oscillate very strongly between an outlook that is confident, positive, even boisterous, and another that is keenly aware of the worldly and personal imperfection. As much as you relish sharing your opinion and generally expressing yourself, you of all people need time alone to nurture your fragile self-esteem and recharge your batteries. You are very sharp intellectually, very quick at grasping new concepts and eager to share your knowledge with others. Be careful to not overextend yourself in this area, slow down and learn to listen to others. You may be rather argumentative, especially on things for which you are passionate, which may be quite a few in number.

Advice: never rely on others as a gauge of self-worth or validation. Learn patience and acceptance. Look into expanding self-knowledge through meditation
>>
>>18330981
these transits are stale, i'll look up your current transits
>>
>>18330977
>>18330981

Natal chart interpretation: You have a peculiar air about you, one that is inquisitive without being overtly so, and unconvinced without a sense of rejection or combativeness. One could say you were born wise; you may have never really been a child in this life. You have quite a bit of tact and reserve, but that does not mean you don't know how to let loose and have fun. You enjoy being social and you are probably quite likable. You really care about people in a way that is sweet and non-possessive. Your intuition is sharp and you people sense is rarely wrong.You conduct yourself in a way that is civil and socially adept, but you there is an animal inside of you that fears exposure and destruction. You have strong survival instincts and you may hold the emotional reins very tightly, never wanting to reveal signs of weakness. You are called to higher ideals and are not satisfied with the status quo, but it may be hard for you to behave in a way that you think will isolate you from the people you care about.

Transits:
Pluto has recently conjoined the ASC, saturn, and neptune simultaneously. The past years (roughly 2-3 years ago) were a time of of heightened intensity when you were forced to redefine and reevaluate how you contend with other people, what your priorities really are, what you believe. You may have been forced to let go of established habits and behaviors, it may have been a very lean time. A kind of pressure cooker situation, one that left you forever changed, hopefully for the better.
Right now neptune is trining MC, so you may be a bit more idealistic when it comes to your career, maybe dissatisfied with it now if it does not have intrinsic meaning to you. No other transits I feel like mentioning.
>>
File: astro.gif (65KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.gif
65KB, 670x471px
Is there anything interesting about my chart ?
>>
>>18334383
no
>>
>>18334383
You're a pretty light-hearted soul, fun-loving, open, playful, and inquisitive. You have natural confidence and enthusiasm, maybe a bit too much at times. Very much a people person, you're as much a friend as you are a sort of social scientist. Solid intellect, you may be a bit of a know-it-all. You may enjoy argument for argument's sake. A strong need to stay busy and active, mentally, socially, and physically. Love and friendship are one and the same for you, you don't want romance that is too heavy or constraining.
>>
Career and death pls
>>
File: wat4.jpg (3KB, 85x126px) Image search: [Google]
wat4.jpg
3KB, 85x126px
>>18334381
Even still, after everything I've seen, it astounds me how accurate astrology can be.

Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_2627.jpg (251KB, 748x1102px)
IMG_2627.jpg
251KB, 748x1102px
Hi! Is somone interested in doing general reading for me and also about career and love life?
>>
What does this mean ?
>>
>>18334480
you're quite welcome, best of luck to you
>>
>>18334448
can't tell you anything about your death, what do you want to know about your career?
>>
>>18306217
So what's up
>>
>>18334598
If you have to specific, I'd like to know about my mental health.
>>
>>18334489
Oh god. You're a quite a handful, mostly in a good way but still, a very strong presence to be sure. You conduct yourself with a great deal of confidence around other people and you relish the spotlight. You have a communication style that is blunt and matter-of-fact, probably a great sense of humor too. You are rarely at a loss for words, you know just what to say because you speak impulsively. You may be rather attractive, well proportioned to say the least. What makes you a handful though is not your strong presence, but your combative, control freak streak. To put it tamely, you can be rather severe and forceful when it comes to getting your way. You operate under a constant state of inner strain that can lead to volatile outbursts. That being said, you know how to channel this inner tension into productivity; you are quite capable, dependable, and resourceful. You may enjoy work for work's sake, either way you need some way to release inner pressure. You may be quite competitive. In love you can be very controlling and subtly manipulative, but you are capable of a great deal of loyalty and devotion to the right person.
>>
>>18327849
Can I get some advice for self-improvement and my career path?
>>
>>18334603
Keen mind, lots of depth, good deal of focus and concentration, capable of discernment. Pretty active. Your issue is that you can become fixated, even obsessive, and you are plagued by doubt. It may be like there are questions that really, really need answering, but you won't allow yourself to believe any one thing. You are suspicious, guarded, and mistrustful by nature, and you prefer to hold yourself in a way that is aloof and out of reach. As for advice for your mental health, spend time looking for answers but learn to accept that few things in life are certain, and that that's not necessarily a bad thing. Learn to let your guard down, learn to trust in the mystery as much as your can, as impossible as that seems.
>>
>>18334655
strong need for sex, propensity for sudden mood swings. You can be a bit of social rebel who resents the constraints of socially normative behavior and you may occasionally act in a way that some would deem weird or awkward. You may be rather self-conscious in applying yourself because you hyper-analyze everything; It's a bit like walking while staring at your feet. That isn't necessarily a bad thing though, as you can act skillfully and with precision if you you're doing something that matters to you. You probably tend to scatter your energies on superfluous things unfortunately as you are a bit of a perfectionist. You notice the fine details and nuances of everything. Your active mind can be focused and astute, your opinions mostly well thought out and even-handed.

Advice: curb your neurotic and nervous streak by focusing specifically on perfecting something. You have a good critical eye, use it to make the world more perfect. As for career, I don't know what to tell you. I would say do something that helps put people at ease like cooking or decoration, your tastes may be a little out there though.
>>
Can I please get a Reading? Thank You for your help.
>>
>>18327821
This is me, just wondering if someone could take a look at mine, I'm mostly interested in career stuff &/or the difficult placement question. Thank you
>>
>>18327821
nothing too difficult as far as placements, though that Saturn on the MC leaves little to be desired. Let me take a closer look
>>
>>18334960
Thank you, I appreciate it!
>>
>>18334919
Thanks for the reading and advice! That's freakishly accurate lol
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (219KB, 686x836px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
219KB, 686x836px
>>18306217
im new here, what does this mean?
>>
>>18334964
You're a very nice person, and you naturally make a good impression with your warm and open-handed personality. You're a good friend to have around: loyal, eager, and full of pep and enthusiasm. You are a social butterfly who attracts unique and interesting friends with your fresh and optimistic outlook. Though you generally remain true to yourself and are the very face of honesty, I should still warn you not to lose yourself in too much socialization. You require a physically clean and orderly environment more than most; you take good care of your things. You are prone to anxiety and sudden, inexplicable changes in mood; you may have found that busying yourself and being productive brings emotional catharsis and a calming to you nerves. You take your responsibilities seriously and you are capable sustained focus and effort. Which actually is a really good thing, because to get ahead in this life you're going to have to work tirelessly: don't expect any lucky breaks, you're really going to have to show what you're made of to get anywhere. All in all you have a pretty well balanced chart, nothing at all to worry about.
>>
>>18334984
thanks for the feedback, good luck to you
>>
>>18334999
you're too young, sorry man
>>
>>18335006
too young as well
>>
>>18335019
Thank you, you're right about a lot there. Glad to hear that my chart is somewhat balanced!
>>
>>18335037

Too young? What are you looking for?
>>
>>18334883
>>18334598
>>18334603
Thank you so much! You're a big help.
>>
File: Birth Chart 2.jpg (242KB, 748x1030px)
Birth Chart 2.jpg
242KB, 748x1030px
Hey anons, long time dabbler here who still doesn't quite 'get' it. My experience is basically limited to those 'free' interpretations that leave you scratching your head. If any of you fine personages had the chance to look this over, any insight (career, education, dare I say love) you could offer on it would be wonderful.
>>
>>18335074
astrology is not a game. Wait until you're older and more settled and then look at astrology for reference
>>
File: 123123.png (33KB, 508x658px) Image search: [Google]
123123.png
33KB, 508x658px
umm, what does it mean
I want to know all
>>
>>18334638
Thank you for reading! Also dou you have any tips you help me with selfimprovement and making progress in my spiratuality?
>>
>>18335090
When it comes to relating to others, you are more keen to focus on what you and who you are not rather than who are what you really relate to. You are not overly affectionate by nature, you need space and freedom more than most, and you may be rather choosy in both love and in friendship. You need people to be at least interesting, and in love you may need conflict to keep it appealing. You have a lot of room to be choosy, as your natural charm and social grace make you magnetically attractive. I caution you against throwing people away. Your intellect is above most and your understanding is sweeping and comprehensive. You are a not a blind believer in anything, and you may be prone to combative skepticism. You are nevertheless attracted to the mystery of life and have a strong need to expand your intellectual and experiential horizons. When it comes to getting your way you may have initial problems with self-assurance and confidence that cause enormous frustration for you now, but as you get older this may become more of a realistic and grounded approach to new situations. You may keep yourself overly busy in an effort to prove your own abilities to yourself. You may have some difficulty really relaxing.
>>
>>18335199
sure, if I could get a little honest feedback on my interpretation please

my advice would be to not be so forceful, to learn to leave well enough alone, and most importantly to learn to be satisfied with yourself and others. I see a need here to learn to let loose every once and a while and have fun, to not take life so seriously. As with anyone I would suggest time spent alone to do self maintenance.
>>
File: pol.png (65KB, 1087x479px)
pol.png
65KB, 1087x479px
>>18306217
can someone do a general reading for me? thanks in advance
>>
>>18335299
I must say that you were pretty accurate about my personal. Honestly I'm seriously amazed at what you could read from my birthchat.
>>
>>18335299
Maybe that bit about liking to be in control of someone I love isn't quiet right because I like when someone is controlling me, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>18335102
Zany, impulsive, unpredictable, and occasionally chaotic character.
Your social presence is combative and provocative. You love to ruffle people's feathers and may get a rise out of pissing people off. You behave impulsively, sometimes erratically, always doing whatever you please without regard to others. You may resent authority, either way you don't feel compelled to pay it any mind. Your rebellious behavior goes hand in hand with your self-assured confidence and hot-blooded emotions. You may not be particularly truthful and are not above flat out lying if it suits your interests. You are not an openly affectionate soul, and if you do pursue love it's with a surprising amount of sobriety and reserve. You may be rather short-tempered. That all being said, how you behave does not always do justice to a side of you that can be rather pensive and sober. Your mind has a quiet, intuitive understanding of the world that is not obvious to others. Dark thoughts and a dreary outlook may come naturally to you.
>>
>>18335400
yes I do, thanks for the feedback
>>
I dont know much about this, what does this chart say about me?
>>
What does it mean that I have so many planets in 1 house?
>>
>>18335254
That is... disturbingly accurate. Much thanks, based anon!
>>
File: mapa.gif (155KB, 748x1102px)
mapa.gif
155KB, 748x1102px
Hey! After you guys finish with the other anons' requests, I would really appreciate a read on this one, my chart. Career, maybe love? It doesn't hurt to ask. :) I'm more curious about how you work with the information it gives than what this one specifically tells. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18336019
no prob bob
>>
File: ct6ozc1.jpg (70KB, 666x464px)
ct6ozc1.jpg
70KB, 666x464px
>>18306266
you astrology is...like...woman in a bottle

>>18306504
well rounded but you still wear a fedora

>>18307172
the word trebuchet comes to mind. do you have many friends to help you out while you think? just remember to actually think while they help you if you do.

>>18307223
not your calendar

>>18307404
my man 404

trips don't lie

>>18307470
suspected gay.

>>18307553
yeaup. monkey has lots of those

>>18307639
death is an assuredity. I can't read you into immortality. Carreer? expect to sneak by and get some social security if there's any left by the time you're 65

>>18307645
Bcuz you're on 4chan. welcome to the end of the beginning.

>>18307674
nice layout here. waiting for Mr. Right, huh?

>>18308231
get that astrolobe a belt. its...sagging

>>18309672
get a dog and name him comet. you're just too cool for this time space continuim

>>18310605
pick up that sword and fight! you got any fight in you? I bet you don't so you'd best start talking to yourself. talking to yourself is OP so long as you have no shame

>>18310817
you look ready to catch a buffalo

>>18310853
focus. try to focus

>>18310952
okay so you have the scisors. what do you want to cut?

>>18312808
daaaaayum. effin Harry Potter up in ths bisnath

>>18313467
get one of them umbrella hats what's made out of bamboo

>>18314370
grow out your hair then put it in a bun

>>18314390
pic related

>>18315892
yeah, you scrape on through to the other side! good job.

>>18317351
you'll never be president and you know it.

>>18319944
it means you're doomed. even psychiatrists need psychiatrists. get help immediately

>>18321659
who gives a fuck just make some beautiful bouncing baby boys for him and you'll never care again

>>18323183
remember that masculinity comes first. always. shut up. always.

>>18325220
stem sounds a bit...tutti fruity? get a real job. open a hotel with a bonzai garden on the roof and a spa and give me free admissions.

so biz
cont.
>>
File: IrinasFakedDeath.jpg (151KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
IrinasFakedDeath.jpg
151KB, 720x352px
>>18325225
career AND love? someone's been mixing business with pleasure

>>18327794
awe! congrats!

>>18327821
stop questioning me. you're a difficult mofo bitch. stop. you already have your answer. hammer time.

>>18327849
so THAT's where the top of the great pyramid of Egypt landed!

>>18328049
Fedora:the chart

>>18328780
nobody can shed light in there. sun don't shine for a reason and you keep the key. good job

>>18330977
sheeeekaka

>>18330981

>>18334383
there is nothing interesting about any chart except for the way that people use them. you are unfit to use a chart.
>Is there anything interesting about my chart ?
pleb

>>18334448
your life and death will be like a gulp of brandy...smooth at first but then you choke.

>>18334489
this is a good layout. it reminds me of an eagle...but if I were another eagle soaring above and to an angle

>>18334598
>So what's up
inb4 the sky

>>18335006
this'n reminds me of the Death Star getting ready to fire. your next life will be the shit.

>>18335090
*scratches head

>>18335102
pic related.

trust me...you don't want to know.

>>18335327
I see that you would love life in a cave. this is good. caves are good. go dig a cave and you'll be happy.

>>18335646
think of it more as 'what you say about your chart

>>18335757
what's it mean when a playa has a lot of bitches in his crib? it means stfu and party bitches.

>>18336089
your turn
>>
I don't believe in astrology. I was born on 20th March which is the last day of the zodiac cycle. I read about it so it if curiousity but I would like to know what /x/ thinks about me. Tell me whatever about me please
>>
just a reminder Einstein was a big astrology fan.

so if you think astrology is bs you dumber than albert
>>
>>18337368
I don't know if that is true but Albert Einstein is not suppose to be right about about everything he believed in. He was not the perfect human being.
>>
>>18337366
Your a niggerfaggot.
>>
File: image.gif (31KB, 449x449px)
image.gif
31KB, 449x449px
I want to know about my career path.
>>
>>18340383
career path? don't make me lulz,

you mean "how's the job market this year?"
>>
File: jndkjsa.png (119KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
jndkjsa.png
119KB, 957x673px
>>18306217
any advice for being happier? any other general stuff or interpretations are also appreciated!
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (221KB, 742x1027px)
IMG_0507.jpg
221KB, 742x1027px
my dudes what does this mean.

ive been trying to do it myself but ive found im waay to scrub level. so i might as well ask yall.
>>
>>18306431
Pisces mainly.
>>
File: 1446024178758.jpg (24KB, 246x239px) Image search: [Google]
1446024178758.jpg
24KB, 246x239px
>>18335510
this is true
>>
File: astrochart.gif (111KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astrochart.gif
111KB, 748x1102px
Any tips for career?
>>
>>18336994
>get that astrolobe a belt. its...sagging
I don't follow, friend.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.