[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a stable, well-adjusted adult with a professional career.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: 1460604294563.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1460604294563.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm a stable, well-adjusted adult with a professional career. Anyway, a decade ago, during a trip "beyond the veil," I learned the truth about the nature of reality and the meaning of life.

In short, the entirety of THIS universe and reality is a minuscule, 4D fragment (or "cross-section") of a higher-dimensional "point" in space. This higher-dimensional "point" contains every possible timeline, every configuration of matter, every beginning and end, and every conceivable alternate reality. "Time" isn't actually real, because this "point" already contains everything that ever was and will be. Our lives and consciousnesses are just fragments of the universe experiencing itself. In other words, we're all just "thoughts" of the universe itself. We're neither alive nor dead in the traditional sense, because the notion of "life" in this context is quite different than what most others think it is.

Anyway, I never talk about this stuff in person, because people would think I'm crazy. But I personally believe it. Have others made this same realization? Or am I coming out of left field on this?
>>
>>18305498
Just one of many interpretations of the continuum shift
>>
>>18305505
OP here. What's that? Like I said, I don't read about this stuff online much.
>>
>>18305498
its a cell u retardo
>>
>>18305498
I'll greentext my opinion
This higher-dimensional "point" contains every possible timeline, every configuration of matter, every beginning and end, and every conceivable alternate reality.
> just like strings I guess?
"Time" isn't actually real, because this "point" already contains everything that ever was and will be.
> time actually is the only way to measure the reality in which we live right? So if there's no time,how come there could be a time-line?
Our lives and consciousnesses are just fragments of the universe experiencing itself.
> Too .. coded,doesn't make sense unless you look for it
In other words, we're all just "thoughts" of the universe itself.
> hard to understand
We're neither alive nor dead in the traditional sense, because the notion of "life" in this context is quite different than what most others think it is.
>don't mean to creep you out,but are you sure you have turned back from your trip? Are you sure you haven't switched between alternate realities somewhere on the realm?
Just messing,drugs give ideas,some good some bad..
>>
if this information cant help starving african children become billionaires overnight, or at least manifest a fucking cooked ham from your "higher dimensional point of space" then fuck it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476929422850.jpg (56KB, 680x675px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476929422850.jpg
56KB, 680x675px
>>18305498
I've had similar realizations via psychedelics and reading of philosophers like Alan Watts and Aldous Huxley, as well as my approach to oriental knowledge. I'd like to listen about the experience that made you look behind de veil
>>
>>18305498
no my friend people all around are learning
>>
>>18305498
You're coming out of left field, sounds like. How did you come across this information? How do you know that's how things really are? What sort of predictions can this hypothesis make? How could we test it's veracity?

If you can't answer these questions and can't provide any sort of evidence to back it up, this is just another bullshit claim. Also, to add;
>"Time" isn't actually real,
You're describing time as it's own dimension (a hypothesis that you aren't even the first to come up with, actually), but then say it isn't "real"? Your logic has an internal conflict, because that would imply that height, width, and depth aren't "real" either.
>>
>>18305498
No, yeah. Pretty much this. Mathematically, the point to which you're referring is called an "Aleph Null," which is sort of an infinity of infinities (I think V-Sauce's YouTube channel covers it in "How to Count Past Infinity" or something... you should really be watching them if you don't already).

Arguably, this synthesizes very nicely with the idea of a singularity, because it suggests that the logarithmic curve of our ability to communicate and process information as assisted by technology is inevitably reaching a point where all information will be instantaneously available to a superintelligence with which we can reasonably well communicate. It also ties into the idea of the Akashic Records (cf. Theosophical Society, Madame Blavatsky).

But yes, OP, I definitely have experienced this "realization," and the greatest difficulty is in describing it through rational means in a language that doesn't delve to heavily into religious metaphor or alienate those who think it relies on some special belief system. I do think that we will continue to develop a framework by which we can understand, though, and I appreciate you sharing your description. It's succinct and useful.
>>
>>18305498
The lAw of One would say you are correct, so yes.
>>
>>18305498
but what's the deal with the hammer tho
>>
>>18305498
I miss my old Pioneer SX receiver. Had some MTX 15" subs and Sansui tower speakers and plugged my effects pedals into the mic slot when the ole half stack wasn't enough to piss the neighbors off.
>>
>>18305498
I had the same realization just days ago. "The universe is not only vast, it is FULL. Nothing can be changed, only experienced. Anything that is possible, happened."
>>
>>18306360
mathematically you're mistaking concepts. First there's different classes, types of infinities.

The first one corresponds to the cardinality of the natural numbers, this is called Aleph 0. There are other sets that have the same cardinality, to find, and prove this just take another set, and if you can construct a bijection with it and the natural numbers than their cardinality is the same. (some other sets are the integers, and the rationals).

The 2nd type of infinity is that of the continuum, Aleph 1. This cardinality corresponds to the real numbers. Other sets that have these same cardinalities are C, the interval [0,1]. As before you just have to construct a bijection.

You can go on and keep defining higher order transfinite numbers.

There are other math things that are wrong, or once again you're confusing concepts.
>>
>>18305498
>stable, well-adjusted adult
>house is a fucking mess
Also what the fuck is a hammer doing on the couch?
>>
>>18305498
OP, we can talk about it if you like. I follow this opinion in my personal belief systems.
>>
File: 1449140446452.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1449140446452.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>18305498
This is pretty accurate to my own interpretation of everything.

But you need to remember that while what you say is very true on both a quantum and universal level, for the consciousness and plane that we humans inhabit, I feel that the reality is a bit different. The energy that is our body, as in all the molecules, cells etc, will break down and become something else in line with entropy. But our consciousness might be a different beast. When the time comes where we can accurately measure quantum fuckery and do so at a big and efficient enough scale, we might prove that the human consciousness/the soul as described in religions, is a form of sinkhole or entrapment for all sorts of particles, that I feel must be the universal consciousness/god. As in; if we really are the universe experiencing itself, all the knowledge, data and experiences must be in some way connected to the ''soul''. Imagine the matrix wire -> back of the skull, but metaphysical.
Now, if information goes out of this connection, it can surely come in, it's just a matter of opening the floodgates. Eat anywhere over 5g's of mushrooms or smoke a good chunk of DMT and you'll know that there's definitely a way to get all sorts of crazy, revolutionary and world changing information hidden in ancient molecules that predate all living beings on this planet. And when you can get such an amount of stimuli and data from the tiniest amounts of molecules, I feel that it is almost impossible to deny the fact that what we call ''life'' and ''time'' are merely a fleeting grain of salt in a infinite ocean of things. And the experience of it will alter but never cease.

TL;DR: Read about the Stoned Ape Theory. Also; Time becomes irrelevant outside of the human body and brain, but the quantum bullshit that makes you experience it, will be reused in some way, shape or form.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 400x300px
Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion?

Or is it vice-reversa?
>>
>>18305498
If time and space are One, and space is infinite as time. Then measurements are physical illusions akin to darkness, which of itself is the illusion of an absence of light. Darkness isn't real scientifically, its just a point in space and time where light is less present. Darkness has no substantile being, it is literally by scientific premise an illusion.

Time is no different, the reality is we do not understand time scientifically, so it falls to others to help understand its nature.

I personally see time as a sort of version of memory, a living thing that self perpetuates itself just to be forever.

Does time make choices? Or is time made by choices?

How does consciousness affect time itself, and vice versa?
>>
>>18305498

And what's beyond that 4D point?
>>
there are many veils!
>>
>>18310309
Can I use some of your words for a novel I'm writing? I like the way you sound.
>>
>>18305547
L2 greentext nigga
>>
File: Order_Chaos.png (49KB, 1110x512px) Image search: [Google]
Order_Chaos.png
49KB, 1110x512px
The shift in thinking is when you go from dissecting reality into smaller and smaller bits of energy, to instead dissecting reality into more, and more specific timelines.

Next, what you can do, is create a mental "file" for each possible timeline. This in effect turns you into a quantum computer, with the functional process of translating different hashing algorithms, where each possibility in a timeline represents a finite cycle. The more specific your list of timelines are, the farther you can see into the future, but the less flexible you are. The broader your list of timelines are, with less depth, the less you can see into the future, but more can you respond instantaneously to change.

This is why, in a sense, the 5th dimension is consciousness. Right now, this knowledge is disseminating all throughout Earth, as people decide where on the Order - Chaos spectrum they prefer to be. Order is when you have a very specific timeline. At its absolute maximum, you know *everything* that will happen before it does, but at the same time so do you lose your ability to ever change the timeline, short of forgetting that you ever knew it. At the Chaos end of the spectrum, *nothing* can be known before it does, but at the same time, anything that needs to be can be found exactly where you are. Beyond that maximum exists pure randomness, which is the most objective truth of all, but functionally useless for consciousness.

If there are additional aspects to the Order - Chaos dichotomy, then I haven't been made aware of them yet.
>>
>>18306360
>>18310273
These posts, OP. You had an epiphany about the concept of infinity and your mind filled in the rest with pseudo-intellectual mumbo jumbo.

Yes, you can multiply our world by infinity and that theoretically would make everything possible. This would mean Puff the Magic Dragon actually exists because even though it is almost infinitely impossible, infinity multiplies that near impossibility infinite times until Puff the Magic Dragon actually does exist.

But the natural universe has laws. The universe is not infinite. There are only a set number of stable elements on the periodic table. You can multiply by infinity, but you can not divide by zero.

Basically, the transient euphoria you experienced on your drug trip can only return through knowledge of the natural universe such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and molecular biology.
>>
I am also stable, normal audult man and I am glad to hear that there is others who discuss this issue. I do not like the idea to speak with others about this subject, even I use 'dimensionshifting' everyday to bring more suitable future for me. I use law of attraction, multidimensional vibration energy or whatever we wish to call it to make my life better.

It is a shame, that we do not collectively speak about this, it could benefit us all. For me it seems as only hippies speaks something close to that but add their own beliefs too, so they do not share similar world views either. What I want, is that I could see more normal people discussing this so much, that people could stop calling us weirdos and they could try our stuff themselves as well.
>>
File: 1439651469887.jpg (34KB, 591x633px) Image search: [Google]
1439651469887.jpg
34KB, 591x633px
>>18310999
There is no choice. You are equating thought processes to a natural system. The irony of chaos is that it is predictable. You can't choose the rate of radioactive decay, all other things equal. But you can sure as shit call yourself a vegan and eat steak every day, or some other human existential nonsense like you're implying.
>>
>>18305498

So?

"We" are here, "we" incarnate on this run-through of memories.

Your breakthrough is the basics of religious philosophy.

Every scientist starts to learn the science of religious doctrine if they are worth their salt.

The big question is what you can do to make a more personally beautiful life in your "4D" future-pathing.

What minor actions result in major positive shifts?

Who has the most emotional 4D incarnation?

I bet on myself, by the way!
>>
File: 1473523349436.jpg (356KB, 526x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473523349436.jpg
356KB, 526x628px
>>18311049
Sure. If that's the world view you choose, that's a completely valid one. It's less than all of the world views which exist in reality; you wouldn't be able to encapsulate it in words, if an opposing view didn't exist. One way to check the validity of the "freewill doesn't exist" mindset is to voluntarily choose that mindset, and then count the time until it arrives at a contradiction. People like you, who volunteer to adopt the "freewill doesn't exist" mindset are instrumental in showing that the opposite mindset does exist by contrast of your example.

Thanks for your effort, as I'm really enjoying choosing to exercise my free will.
>>
>>18310976
No.
>>
>>18305989
I honestly don't like Alan Watts' angle on daoism, he extrapolates a lot and at times stretches what Laozi said quite far. I guess he's one of the faces of western interpretation for a reason, but it doesn't sit well with me.
>>
Here's my views, pretty similar, I mostly agree with you OP just have different words for it. I mostly believe a great deal of what the book "The Law of One" says.

>We live in a lower level of energy density
>Density can be imagined sort of as up and down.
>If I were in a higher density such as the 4th, I would be able to perceive all of the 3rd level because I am above it.
>Where as dimensions are every expanding and infite, I imagine it in a horizontal direction.
>Dimensions are the infinite representations and fragments of these density's. They're all possible outcomes and representations.
>Many different beings exist in higher density's.
>They govern and rule our planet.
>Some people can "poke" through their "conscious energy fields" to view and perceive elements of these higher density's. This is why some people have extra sensory perceptions.
>All is one.
>All pasts, presents and futures have existed, will exist again, and have already existed in an infinite variety of ways.

But I totally understand your sense of alienation and not wanting to talk about cause people think you're crazy.

There are things I believe that even people on X would think are insane.

For example I believe I'm an Orion starseed. Meaning I believe I am an ET being/spirit that incarnated into a human body. Even saying it sounds crazy to me but I know I am. I can remember being a very small child and looking at the constellation Orion and thinking "I came from there". After tons of introspection and research I am positive and there are many many more people like myself who are still asleep to the nature of their own origin.
>>
>>18311337
btw check that 1337 ass post number
>>
File: 1399221893582.jpg (36KB, 523x452px) Image search: [Google]
1399221893582.jpg
36KB, 523x452px
>>18305498
>I'm a stable, well-adjusted adult
>Anyway, a decade ago, during a trip "beyond the veil,"
>>
>>18311353
If you think these are contradictory you're an idiot. Sure the language "beyond the veil" is a bit gregarious, but it has a pretty established meaning across different groups.

Also, people could (and do) even argue that we shouldn't try to "look behind the veil" until we ARE stable in other aspects of life.
>>
>>18311369
You're ready when you believe you are.

It's about courage. If you think someday you're just gonna be miraculously ready to handle a "beyond the veil" experience like for example DMT, you definitely never will be ready, no one ever is and that's a load of shit to say wait till you're stable.

However if you mean don't take psychedelic drugs when you're mentally ill and in a bad setting then yeah of course. If your life is bad though, sometimes psychedelics can help you realize what you need to do to improve yourself and your life, but they can also do the opposite, it's all about taking responsibility as a person.

You sound like someone who has never in their life experienced a seriously mind altering experience that forever changes your spiritual and physical perception of the world, which most people haven't. Not trying to say I'm special or trying to be arrogant cause it's not something to brag about but I can tell you've prolly never had been there yourself or anything, They can forever change your perception. Stability is not necessary, it in certainly useful, but when it comes to psychedelics and "beyond the veil" experiences, you are never truly ready. You could be stable and then the trip makes you unstable for the rest of your life, or you could be unstable and the trip could make you stable for the rest of your life, and vise versa. It just totally depends on the person.

We all have our own path in life and it up to us to decide for ourselves what we think is best for ourselves.

If you go around a product of other peoples ideas and beliefs, you never discover yourself and you're never your own person.
>>
>>18311399
>projecting this hard

I've had countless psychedelic trips and breakthrough DMT sessions. You can't tell shit. I just advise people to error on the side of caution, this does not mean I'm inexperienced and the fact that you think it does is pretty telling.

I literally said PEOPLE COULD EVEN ARGUE... I.e., I was pointing out that having these sorts of experiences and being stable are not contradictory. I would have thought this is more in line with your lecture than the anon I was responding to...

And yes, you do sound arrogant, especially with all the unfounded presumptions.
>>
>>18311369
>If you think these are contradictory you're an idiot
Ok pal, keep taking your seroquel its dangerous to get off the meds. You may be a harm to yourself or others.
>>
File: 1461924355901.jpg (65KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1461924355901.jpg
65KB, 500x700px
>>18311447
>>
>>18311447
Enjoy your mid life heart attack you hypertense asshole, I hope it hurts as much as when your father beat you as a kid.
>>
>>18311369
>sure the language "beyond the veil" is a bit gregarious
> the language is a bit gregarious
> gregarious

I guess you might have meant, perhaps, "egregious", my dear anon?
>>
>>18311456
>projecting this hard
We don't need to know about your life problems
>>
>>18311457
SURE did
>>
>>18311438
You think I'm projecting? What am I projecting?

What are my unfounded assumptions?

That everyone should find their own way in life?

I wont deny their was a bit of special snowflake arrogance to what I said but the reality of it is I am different than normal people so I kind of have the right to be myself don't I? Individuality is what makes our species thrive and invent and create all the great things it has..

Error on the side of caution is how we always live our daily lives.

Life is messy and so are mind altering trips, no one wants to or is ready to clean up a mess but you do it anyways, or you don't and live in filth so to speak.

It sounded like to me you were saying being stable was absolutely nessecary to having a "beyond the veil" experience, which definitely is a load of shit.

I think you're in experienced because you first called someone and idiot for using the term "beyond the veil" and then you say

> "Also, people could (and do) even argue that we shouldn't try to "look behind the veil" until we ARE stable in other aspects of life."

You are only stable when you believe you are.

My only unfounded presumptions were that you seem like a normie basically. Yeah I shouldn't assume your character but I think it is sort of a represenation of your "normieness" that you start by insulting OP and calling him and idiot for calling it a "beyond the veil" experience.

I bet you're real fun to trip around.
>>
>>18311464
you know what

actually

im sorry. Carry on.
>>
>>18311460
This use of green text and your comment make so little sense...

But anyway, this whole thread is life "problems" as you put it.
>>
>>18305498

“- Why me?
- That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?
- Yes.
- Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.”
>>
>>18311464
I don't think you have understood the discussion and flow of comments so far at all.
>>
>>18311478
I have, and I previously posted before this argument. I just derailed.
>>
>>18311485
Fair enough!
>>
>>18305498
and yet you are posting on 4chan
>>
Finally! Thank you OP. where were you 20 years ago when I started looking. I'm a take a nap now.
>>
>>18305498
Why did you tell me this?
I'm going to kill myself now that everything is pointless.
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18305498
you need more diverse friends
>>
Bullshit meme new age interpretation of reality, try again.
>>
>>18313009
Well, OP was probably a middle-class burn-out, so he had to resort to tryptamines to spice up his boring life. What he saw was different than TV and Sears catalogues, so his tiny little mind decided on a more... robust interpretation, i.e. OP is a new age faggot afraid of death and scared by Western consumerism.
>>
File: lesbos.png (287KB, 637x479px) Image search: [Google]
lesbos.png
287KB, 637x479px
Welcome to the gameboard!
Umineko's storytelling structure is based on this sort of continuum with only one person being at the center of it.
Give it a read and maybe you'll find our more about your current situation.

What was the catalyst for your trip beyond the viel? what happened?
You could be disassociating really hard as well.
regardless, your situation is interesting, please post more of your insights.
>>
>>18305498
So why are you on 4chan?
>>
File: 1465882569166.png (252KB, 625x410px) Image search: [Google]
1465882569166.png
252KB, 625x410px
>>18313009
>>18313430
>OP tries to share a mind-opening point of view on timelines and matter and how they hold in the universe
>OP gets shit on for being small minded
Even if you are a seasoned Astral Warrior or what have you, this stuff seems interesting and everyone is new to learning things at one time. There should be no shame if OP has made a point that contradicts his system, but I'm sure they;d be glad if you pointed it out and we could all partake in a discussion of our viewpoints on the subject, rather than insulting.
What types of reality interpretations are most common? Which are your favorites?
My first experience to this topic (outside of plot devices in literature) was OP's post, so I'm excited to see what other views there are on such subjects.
>>
>>18313475
See >>18313444
>>
>>18313484
Normies can't have deep thoughts or post on an Ukrainian seasalt farming website?
>>
>>18313475

MY favorite reality involves insults you SJW cuck pussy faggot bitch.

There aren't other views.

Want to know why so many conscious people crowd around this dumpster timeline?

The same reason people crowd around anything...

...the poon!
>>
>>18313531
I don't understand what you mean.
You believe there is only one timeline or plane?
Or people are congregating to an incorrect idea?
>>
>>18305498
It's just MSpaint u fukken druggo
>>
>>18313993

No, infinite, the other ones have less loosh.

Hint: loosh make penis go sploosh
>>
. >>18305498
Why have i seen that picture before. Can anyone shed light on it. I can't put my finger on it
>>
>>18314335
It's a lounge room.
>>
File: AsP-J4nqIiY.jpg (21KB, 226x220px) Image search: [Google]
AsP-J4nqIiY.jpg
21KB, 226x220px
>>18305498
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmir_Shaivism

here you go, these guys have been saying this for a while
>>
>>18305564
what he can use it to better himself as a person?
>>
>>18305498
Many religions and similar stuff reached similar conclusion.

In fact certain techniques of meditation which aim for an OBE (out of body experience) use the concept of timelessness (everything exists at the same time) as a tool. Sometime they ask you to imagine a diamond with each side representing a window or a "movie" where past/present/future events happen at the same time.
>>
>>18310318
Life is just death in drag.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.