[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you know about the 72 that rule the world? Whats their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: r_trebisch_1.jpg (141KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
r_trebisch_1.jpg
141KB, 530x300px
What do you know about the 72 that rule the world? Whats their agenda? Do they seek humanity's progress or do they have a more different agenda?
>>
>>18304609
Can you first tell us what you know of them?
I would very much like to hear more about this.
>>
>>18304609
their agenda: to suck space dicks
other not so familiar agendas: create a mega nation that is multicultural to the core, end poverty, hunger by erasing the people suffering from existance, control masses (this is obvious in media), spiritual enhancments and other multi dimensional connections, get-rich-not-so-quick, eliminate all the non-important memes (cultures, information), make this planet suitable for other kind.

These are only the ones that are commonly talked about.
>>
>>18304890
>multicultural to the core
>eliminate all ... culture
How is this not self-contradicting?

And also:
>get-rich-not-so-quick
Heavily implies they're slow and methodical, so:
>end poverty, hunger by erasing the people suffering from existance
Is very misleading. Unless they're literally stupid, but if they were they wouldn't rule the world for very long.
>>
OP here. Im back from investigating. Turns out the 72 who rule the world come from a novel by Teddy Legrand (an alias of Pierre Mariel) named "The seven heads of the green dragon" (Le Sept Tetes du Dragon Vert)
The green dragon society will ring a bell in some of you. Turns out this guy was the first one to write about them.

He said that his novels reveal real events tho. There are definetely many real names in them.

Among other conspiracies, the Green Dragon society's made Hitler ascend into power and provoked the Bolshevik revolution.

Theres also this book named "Hitler, the choosen by the dragon" but I can't find any of the two to download.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/warheaven_warearth12a.htm
>>
>>18304609
> top right part of that image
> a bunch of swastikas plus a star which looks familiar to the Jewish David star

Are you going to tell us that the jews cooperated with the nazis to kill themselves?¿?
>>
>>18305334u need more /pol/
>>
>>18304609
That middle picture is a fucking photoshop. Also you're an idiot. Call your local mental health crisis line, tell them what you think and they send a service to come give you a comfy place to stay and a neat coat with long sleeves stitched up on the back
>>
>>18305364
go back to your "how to summon a sucubus" thread
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.