[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between the astronomic symbolism behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: The Seven.jpg (122KB, 676x570px) Image search: [Google]
The Seven.jpg
122KB, 676x570px
What is the difference between the astronomic symbolism behind Jupiter and Saturn? Both seem to represent law and order.
>>
Jupiter committed patricide, hardly an example of law and order.
>>
>>18304331
He traditionally represents the government's highest representatives.
>>
File: 1459800825282.png (536KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459800825282.png
536KB, 600x600px
>>18304263
Probably nobody will read this so I will give in pic rel cute anime girl.

Saturn represent structure and order(created to protect our survival in more conformist manner), limitation placed upon our existence, time and therefore results of our actions(karma). Represents part of us that enforces separations from the rest of the world. This is tamasic (Vedic Guna) graha so there is some kind of inertia and heaviness attached to it. Saturn expresses itself through Capricorn and Aquarius.
To protect our survival we must create hierarchy(Capricorn) enforcing law and order and work together(Aquarius) with other hierarchies to create world of material comfort, order, law and security, sometimes at cost of our freedom.

Jupiter on the other hand represents God's grace flowing into our life, it's satvic (Vedic guna) planet seeing bigger picture of things that is motivated to do good. Its shows that part of our life where we feel inspired and hopeful, pure knowledge of nature of life and beyond veils of physical world. Jupiter expresses itself through sings of Sagittarius, where we seek pure beliefs and knowledge that makes us hopeful and give meaning and purpose to life, and Pisces that is merging man with all creation showing true nature of world and life and how everything in existence is connected and merged into one God(pretty much guy on acid)
>>
File: 1430271951253.jpg (1005KB, 3545x4527px) Image search: [Google]
1430271951253.jpg
1005KB, 3545x4527px
>>18304928
It's also good to ponder about the fact that saturn and jupiter both rule the last sings of the zodiac where souls starts it final path, universalizing itself through hope of Saggitarius, work of Capricorn, giving to the culture in Aquarius and liberation in Pisces.
>>
>>18304928
>>18304978
Great anon. I don't know anything about astrology, thanks for posting this.
>>
>>18306999
Sure anon, sometimes I'm little amused by the way anons do astrology here. Personally I use Vedic system with sidereal zodiac and main source of knowledge about planets and signs for me is Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, of course it's written in a way that is hard to digest but when you start to work with it you get pretty powerful tool for understanding signs and planets, with some basic principles you stop using buzzwords and it's easy to say something of meaning.

Also checked.
>>
If you want to take a page out of Greek mythology / Roman mythology Jupiter/Zeus and Sauturn/Cronos are father and son, Cronos out of fear of his children getting more powerful then him he ate him, but zeus' mother saved him and brought him to a separate island to raise him, later zeus was old enough and defeated Cronos, I guess you could say Saturn more so represented a tyrant ruler over the earth and titans, Jupiter over turning him and bring order to Olympus may make him more of law and order then saturn was
>>
>>18304928
>>18304978

you're good, do you have a blog or something I can follow? you have a lot of wisdom

>>18304263
the difference is life and death

Jove is Yahweh, the eternal father of fruitfulness, think of his many children and love of sex and wanton desire

Saturn is death and consumption, decay

there is an Orphic connection that not many know of that is central to my beliefs

Saturn is Cronus, later affiliation with Khronos who is the primordial mate of Ananke, the ultimate goddess of fate and reality, mother of the Moirai and all reality

it was she and Khronos who in serpentine form together cracked the egg that created the Big Bang in a helix pattern

Jove is Ananke's son in a roundabout way, she brought him into existence to begat Bacchus/Jesus to do the ultimate working of sacrifice, to defeat the mystery schools of the Babylon tradition and offer esoteric salvation to the masses
>>
>>18304263

You ever consider that we worshipped planets as gods and personified the planets behavior with human ideas?
>>
File: 1418739713451.jpg (2MB, 2078x2092px) Image search: [Google]
1418739713451.jpg
2MB, 2078x2092px
>>18307251
nah, I just like shitposting on /x/ to add flavor to my life.

I can add also one thing, all bigger themes we are entrapped in our life are interplay between Jupiter and Saturn, organized religion has its roots in pure experience of God but Saturn(Satan...) is putting everything into order creating hierarchies that try to hold firm grip on people's life through dogma, also society is product of this desire and conviction that together we can build something bigger but to do that you need contain yourself in narrow frame of societal law, order and customs enforcing binding to the collective and its far reaching goals, same with corporations, big companies etc.
These two planets show our place in grander scheme of life, when the rest is more personal(mars is in the middle).

You can say that Jupiter is giving hope, optimism and beliefs that make you able to go through drudgery of Saturn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.